Who Comes Back In Or No Eviction Next Week?

sstephanie40sstephanie40 Posts: 672
Forum Member
✭✭
With two gone tonight there is a shortage for the show run, so what happens now?

Either a) no eviction next week

b) someone comes back.......

or c) another scenario - you provide!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon there will just be two in the final, instead of 3 like last year.

I can't see them planning anymore 'twists' after it went horribly wrong tonight, and The Macs still managed to get through!
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    or the final will be on 9th December instead of the 16th
  • Havelock VetinariHavelock Vetinari Posts: 13,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

More likely they'll finish on the 9th. Otherwise very little chance of having the number one at Christmas if it finishes on the 16th. With getting the CD made and distributed from the 9th they have an extra week to play with.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There's no way ITV would cut the length of the show, therefore losing money from voting revenue.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More likely they'll finish on the 9th. Otherwise very little chance of having the number one at Christmas if it finishes on the 16th. With getting the CD made and distributed from the 9th they have an extra week to play with.

The final was on the 17th last year, and Shayne's single was released on The Wednesday following, and he made Xmas No. 1.

So, I fully expect the same to happen this year.
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate it when they release them just to try and get the Christmas number one. There's no chance for the proper stars then.

If Girls Aloud & Shayne weren't on their shows, they would have never gotten it.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll just be two in the final, Leona and Ben probably. They only need a few days, its recorded and the covers are done for production to start as soon as they announce the winner. Obviously, there's no need for promotion.
  • sstephanie40sstephanie40 Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, two in the final this year - so they have a week of self promotion up and down the country and the show will still finish on the 16th Dec.