Women Drivers

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you check the left hand lane was marked for going straight over ?
    Sometimes left is for left only and the right lane can be for right and straight over

It wasn't marked. I am quite capable of taking note of road markings thank you. ;)

It wasn't a dual carriage way either, just a regular town roundabout.

The guy just didn't want to lose face in front of his co-worker in the passenger seat. Funnilly enough, I saw him afterwards pulled over in the entrance of a car park, so I went and asked him if he was the one who pulled out in front of me at the Tesco roundabout and he sheepishly denied it. It was definitely him though. I expect he thought I was going to shop him in to his bosses. It was tempting, I must say.
  • EmmsEmms Posts: 866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the title of which was not released

This made me laugh :D

Also - the worst drivers are very old people, gender notwithstanding!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,807
    Forum Member
    digami wrote: »
    And I'll tell you another thing, there's loads of men out there who can't stand a woman overtaking them on the dual. Many a time, I've been overtaking and forced to either increase my speed or (worse IMO) brake to be able to move back over as some bloke has seen me overtaking and put his foot down.

That's better. I feel relaxed now. :cool:

I back off. Really don't give a toss what gender is doing the dangerous driving.

Don't agree with you on the gender bit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am in the U.S right now and the women drivers are much worse than the males.....so many of them are driving SUV's and can't seem to turn the damn thing to save their lives while talking on their mobile phones AKA cell phones...

I saw one today turned the whole way around screaming at her kid will still moving forward in traffic....I just don't see men doing these things or putting on lipstick while driving

The elderly drive too slow but I will say...teenage male drivers try to show off and don't have the experience to do so
  • Stiffy78Stiffy78 Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mojorisin' wrote: »
    I am in the U.S right now and the women drivers are much worse than the males.....so many of them are driving SUV's and can't seem to turn the damn thing to save their lives while talking on their mobile phones AKA cell phones...

I saw one today turned the whole way around screaming at her kid will still moving forward in traffic....I just don't see men doing these things or putting on lipstick while driving

I've never seen a man putting on lipstick while driving but I've seen a few having a shave.
  • BoogaloodooBoogaloodoo Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    i always thot if women are so great at multitasking then why is it that only men hear me on the bicycle and give way, women just walk on and go "eek" after i go pass... :p
  • monkeydave68monkeydave68 Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are ace drivers.. well I am anyway. I am the best motorist in the country.

you cant be, you are a woman :D
  • BoogaloodooBoogaloodoo Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    We are ace drivers.. well I am anyway. I am the best motorist in the country.

:cool:
  • mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    When they made Star Trek Voyager with a woman driver.
    You never ever saw her reverse park the Enterprise eh lads ;)
  • Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mickmars wrote: »
    When they made Star Trek Voyager with a woman driver.
    You never ever saw her reverse park the Enterprise eh lads ;)

She'd have done fine if you men hadn't told her that

<
    > is 9"
  • The screamThe scream Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can easily reverse park while flicking me bean, no problemmo!
  • Dave May CryDave May Cry Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive seen just as many stupid male drivers as females. How easy is it to pass the test these days?

And to get my pet peeve out, when you are turning off a main road, you indicate first & THEN BRAKE! Not the other way round! Im sick to death of people slamming their brakes on nearly causing people to crash into the back of them & only then do they decide to put their indicator on. :rolleyes:
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that you Mary Patricia?:o:D:cool:

Are you talking to me? I don't drive but I'm sure if I did I'd be awesome at it :p
  • Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vinba wrote: »
    She did get horribly lost though... <quickly runs out of forum>

Only because a man was navigating :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    Ive seen just as many stupid male drivers as females. How easy is it to pass the test these days?

And to get my pet peeve out, when you are turning off a main road, you indicate first & THEN BRAKE! Not the other way round! Im sick to death of people slamming their brakes on nearly causing people to crash into the back of them & only then do they decide to put their indicator on. :rolleyes:

If they weren't following so close behind, that wouldn't be a problem.
  • JELLIES0JELLIES0 Posts: 6,709
    Forum Member

Remember stopping distances ? ? :confused: