Options

Darcey crying when Pixie was out

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
Forum Member
✭✭
She voted against her, the almost inevitable consequence would be to get Pixie out.

Comments

• Options
    davegolddavegold Posts: 3,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These situations can hurt hard. I know that I've been in positions at work where I've given a guy on my team a bad review and he was sacked by management three months later. It hurts. The guy was the worst in the office and if anyone had to go it had to him, but it still hurt. This is only a dance contest.
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    petertard wrote: »
    She voted against her, the almost inevitable consequence would be to get Pixie out.

Darcy must of been upset too.
  • Options
    daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crocodile tears imo!
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    petertard wrote: »

It's a bit funny, but not as much as public not being arsed to vote for Pixie and then expecting judges to do their work for them.
  • Options
    RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tears of guilt.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I saw her crocodile tears >:(
  • Options
    Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was she told to vote that way? Could be guilt.
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe because she realised the show had lost the best dancer? I found her comment about Pixie putting in moves to impress her very odd the other week. isn't that what they all do? The guys with the biceps she loves so much do the same but the way she said it to Pixie was almost like picking her up on it.
  • Options
    tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wasn't very supportive of her when she was there
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darcey just a jelus hatah so their! lulz
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Darcy was just crying at the situation (which prob felt stressful) rather than crying at Pixie going. I don't think Darcy has ever been partial to Pixie (she's sometimes seemed very picky on her yet been been lenient on others) so I guessed if any judge would go against pixie it would be her.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was a fraught situation, very close, and the judges very torn.

It wouldn't surprise me if they edited it a bit either, and it took longer.

It would be upsetting putting either Simon or Pixie out, but it's complicated by Pixie being seen as 'excellent' and yet producing a poor dance, and Simon having produced many good dances as well as a few not so good, AND doing slightly better on the night.

The judges also know there would be unhappiness at any decision.

I'm not blaming Darcey for being upset, and I think Len was rather brave actually, and, quite arguably made the right decision.
  • Options
    shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At this stage they will be upset regardless of who goes. Darcey was right to vote Simon based on that dance, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have the right to be upset that Pixie went out. They aren't mutually exclusive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who me? wrote: »
    Maybe because she realised the show had lost the best dancer? I found her comment about Pixie putting in moves to impress her very odd the other week. isn't that what they all do? The guys with the biceps she loves so much do the same but the way she said it to Pixie was almost like picking her up on it.
    Yes .. always harsh on Pixie but totally lenient on the men .. transparent.
  • Options
    SeasideLadySeasideLady Posts: 20,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crocodile tears - stupid leering after the male celebrities like Arlene did. Craig and Bruno may have recognised Simon had improved and become very good, but they knew Pixie was a class above him and wanted her saved. Darcy's as much to blame as Len. Wonder if Trent feels responsible in some tiny way that he may have cost them their place in the semi's ? Three illegal lifts and answering Len back can't have helped either :( Just a shame it really is, losing Pixie - such a gem.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Lens show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judges put Pixie second on their leaderboard. It was the public who put Pixie in the dance off by basically ignoring her in the voting. It's not Darcey's or Len's fault.
  • Options
    tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the point about Pixie's ballet moves was that they didn't really make sense within the context of the dances' style, they were just flashy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    It's a bit funny, but not as much as public not being arsed to vote for Pixie and then expecting judges to do their work for them.
    ... and how many times have the public not been arsed to vote for Simon? Is it three or four times now? And now they have to be not arsed all over again and he probably still will get to the final. He's had plenty of time of time to bounce. Pixie .. given the quality of her previous dances .. should have been given the opportunity as I do think it was a question of people thinking her safe. That could never be said of Simon.

Still .. relief in a way for anyone with their eye on the glitterball. They must know he's not a threat.
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll be consoled by the continued presence of Simon's guns...
  • Options
    RocknRollaRocknRolla Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    At this stage they will be upset regardless of who goes. Darcey was right to vote Simon based on that dance, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have the right to be upset that Pixie went out. They aren't mutually exclusive.

It shouldn't come down to one dance.

Someone could be top every week then have one dance that doesn't suit them and go out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daziechain wrote: »
    ... and how many times have the public not been arsed to vote for Simon? Is it three or four times now? And now they have to be not arsed all over again and he probably still will get to the final. He's had plenty of time of time to bounce. Pixie .. given the quality of her previous dances .. should have been given the opportunity as I do think it was a question of people thinking her safe. That could never be said of Simon.

Still .. relief in a way for anyone with their eye on the glitterball. They must know he's not a threat.

They do not judge on how many times somebody already was in the DO. They pick one who they consider better in that particular dance.
  • Options
    RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think about what you've done.. You've started an internet thread about someone shedding a tear because some singer was voted off a dance show. Time to evaluate your life.. Me included for bothering to comment on it
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Another vote for the 'crocodile tears' view here... remember this is the woman who picked Steve over Sunetra a few weeks back after a pretty woeful performance (and I say that as someone who really liked Steve!) because of 'the guns'.

Darcey has constantly nit-picked with Pixie whilst overlooking glaring errors in the men, it's just not fair. Karen Hardy to get her job PLEASE!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Len and Darcey should go and bring in younger and better looking judges