One of the female dancers is reportedly pregnant.

As mentioned on Chris Evans show today....but which one?

Comments

• Rosie PrimroseRosie Primrose Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    I'm not even sure if it's a professional or a celebrity, I only caught half of the conversation , he wasn't saying who:)
  • MayDMayD Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alison?
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Is it Judy?
  • missfrankiecatmissfrankiecat Posts: 8,384
    Forum Member
    The way the wardrobe department has been dressing Caroline Flack had raised suspicions in my mind. They certainly want to re-think their ideas if there isn't a physical reason why they are making such an otherwise petite woman look relatively dumpy around the torso.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Chris Evans said his wife thought someone looked like they might be pregnant, but he didn't say who. It wasn't a confirmation of anything, and a bit irresponsible I think.
    Forum Member
    No problem if he doesn't say who, it's fun to guess.
    Forum Member
    It'll be the one not doing any lifts.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Darcey.
    Forum Member
    Ah, it could be, Tess or Claudia maybe?
  • coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it will be Ola, it always is at least once per season
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    If someone is pregnant, then they haven't announced it, which may mean they are not far enough into the pregnancy to want people to know or there may be other reasons for keeping it quiet. I really do think Chris Evans has been a bit thoughtless encouraging such speculation.
  • Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    Several have mentioned Ola seemed to have a bit of a tummy, but that's also been mentioned in previous years. Depends on how she's standing. She'd be about 4 months pregnant if that's all people are going on and I doubt that she'd have started the series in that case.

Most woman can probably push their tummy out without thinking, just the same as the men can show a bit of a paunch in unguarded moments.
    Forum Member
    Point taken.
  • Steve9214Steve9214 Posts: 8,402
    Forum Member

Not with the lifts she is giving Steve to do - he is not a trained dancer so there is now way Ola would give him those lifts if there was any risk.
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    I think it might be Bruno. After all, he has said more than once that he's turning....
  • LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    I admit for the first time ever I thought Ola looked pregnant when she was up talking to Claudia, so if it is anyone it's her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tinselpops wrote: »
    If someone is pregnant, then they haven't announced it, which may mean they are not far enough into the pregnancy to want people to know or there may be other reasons for keeping it quiet. I really do think Chris Evans has been a bit thoughtless encouraging such speculation.

My thoughts exactly... ^_^
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steve9214 wrote: »
    Not with the lifts she is giving Steve to do - he is not a trained dancer so there is now way Ola would give him those lifts if there was any risk.
    The poster meant that the speculation would be about Ola as it always is ... I've already read people here speculating that she's pregnant. It happens almost every year.
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    Lilia Kopylova? Karen Hardy? ;)
  • Steve9214Steve9214 Posts: 8,402
    Forum Member
    daziechain wrote: »
    The poster meant that the speculation would be about Ola as it always is ... I've already read people here speculating that she's pregnant. It happens almost every year.

Yes, take your point, but my point is that although Ola might look different etc, it is easy to discount her for the reasons I gave.

This is a bit like the speculation thread about who is doing Strictly, and a name gets posted who cannot possibly be doing the show, as they are in a stage show or on Tour etc - then that name gets into the tabloids, when it is obvious it is never going to happen. (Last year Mel C was doing the Jesus Christ Superstar tour - yet it was all over the tabloids she was doing Strictly)

As Rosie Primrose posted :
    It'll be the one not doing any lifts
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is already being discussed at length in the Discussion thread.
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine being pregnant with James Jordan's spawn.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    At this rate when Ola and James do their inevitable tacky ITV2 reality series it'll be called something like 32 Kids and Counting. ;-)
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ola tweeted yesterday to say she's not pregnant, just fat! :D

One of the Sunday papers carried a story that she won't be back next year because she hopes to start a family. There's another thread somewhere on here about it.
  • Anne_CameronAnne_Cameron Posts: 4,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My first thoughts too!!