A Sobbing Kristina

edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
Forum Member
✭✭
I really felt SO sorry for her tonight :(; She was sobbing and everything :(; 3 times in the bottom 2 :(.

She really cares a lot about her partnerships and you can tell that she always give it 100%; Seems like a hard worker as well; I feel so bad that she doesnt have a chance of winning AGAIN this year or even making the Finale :(

I really dont know know what her and Simon can do at this point to gain MORE support from the public :confused::(

Comments

• PebroxPebrox Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    It must be an awful feeling to know you're delivering good dances, but just aren't connecting with the public for whatever reason. They both looked so resigned to going. I'm glad Simon & Kristina are through though, he's the best male dancer left in it. Just a shame it had to be at the expense of Pixie.
  • TiggywinkTiggywink Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    I really felt SO sorry for her tonight :(; She was sobbing and everything :(; 3 times in the bottom 2 :(.

She really cares a lot about her partnerships and you can tell that she always give it 100%; Seems like a hard worker as well; I feel so bad that she doesnt have a chance of winning AGAIN this year or even making the Finale :(

I really dont know know what her and Simon can do at this point to gain MORE support from the public :confused::(

Well now that Pixie has gone, let's hope Kristina wins it this year.
  • Mr CellophaneMr Cellophane Posts: 2,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »

I agree with most of this, but I do think they will make the final. [It's just gotta be Marky Boy out next week, hasn't it??]

There is no pro who puts more of themself into this 'competition' than Kristina.
  • kaloukkalouk Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they have a good chance of getting to the final. I agree about winning it as Simon doesn't seem to have the public behind him and I think people have already chosen their favourites. Stranger things have happened though, he could come out with some real crowd pleasing dances and everything changes. :)
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no pro who puts more of themself into this 'competition' than Kristina.
    completely agree with you on Miss Rippemoff
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with most of this, but I do think they will make the final. [It's just gotta be Marky Boy out next week, hasn't it??]

BIB I concur. I just feel so bad for her :(.Since she has been on the show, whether it was John Sergeant, Ben, Simon....she always give her 100% to her partners regardless of their dancing abilities, you can tell :(...I would love to see her make the finale this time without being in the b2 again :(:(
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The cheer that went up when they were saved....was sad for Pixie and Trent, but hopefully bodes well for Simon & Kiristina.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know Kristina has her detractors but I love her. Her mascara was on it's way out tonight and she genuinely seemed to be upset. I'll admit to getting a little teary at one point, just seeing the emotions there tonight. I love her choreography and skills and her AT with Simon was amazing.

I hope she stays on SCD, she is a worthy Pro who puts her heart and soul into what she does. I think she's great.
  • primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    i think simon is the best male left, and possibly the best dancer left now that pixie has gone.

but he'll be bottom two again and out next week, unless he strikes lucky and its against mark who also falls over.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cherry pip wrote: »
    I know Kristina has her detractors but I love her. Her mascara was on it's way out tonight and she genuinely seemed to be upset. I'll admit to getting a little teary at one point, just seeing the emotions there tonight. I love her choreography and skills and her AT with Simon was amazing.

I hope she stays on SCD, she is a worthy Pro who puts her heart and soul into what she does. I think she's great.
    Very well said Cherry and I agree.
    primer wrote: »
    i think simon is the best male left, and possibly the best dancer left now that pixie has gone.

but he'll be bottom two again and out next week, unless he strikes lucky and its against mark who also falls over.

BIB I hope NOT. Hopefully TGBP give him a break :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Yep, felt sorry for her tonight, especially as it was her and Trent dancing together with OneRepublic. Haven't always been the biggest fan of Kristina, but I've really liked her this series and (now that Pixie is out) would love to see her and Simon win, shame that it looks impossible now. :(
  • amelia_leeamelia_lee Posts: 11,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree with you, she really gives a lot of herself over to her partners, even John Sergent, she treated as if he were the best performer there and never once complained or rolled her eyes like others, she said how much she admired him and how she was having a wonderful time with him.

I really like her in the show. I love her feet too, beautiful feet! :)
  • EnglishspinnerEnglishspinner Posts: 6,132
    Forum Member
    Kristina was adorable with John Sergeant, and is adorable with Simon. In between times not so much.

A bit meh about all the dancers this year, but Simon + Kristina hold the eye and I hope against hope they find the votes from somewhere to win.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have really liked Kristina this series, I think they will make the final Mark is likely to struggle with two dances.
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kristina seems like a great teacher. It's not just a job for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Poor Kristina and Simon, it must be emotionally exhausting being in the dance off again, they clearly work so hard and give it their everything, it's so tough, and I'm so glad they are through to the semi's. I don't know what more they can do though to win over the public vote.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lambchop68 wrote: »
    Poor Kristina and Simon, it must be emotionally exhausting being in the dance off again, they clearly work so hard and give it their everything, it's so tough, and I'm so glad they are through to the semi's. I don't know what more they can do though to win over the public vote.

I agree.
  • ilovesootyilovesooty Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was never very keen on her but she and Simon have really won me over.
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for Kristina and Simon that they were in the DO again. I don't connect with anything Mark does and very little of what Jake does, but everyone else seems to be opposite and connects a lot with Jake (given he's never been in the BT) and seemingly somewhat more with Mark too (given he's just under Simon's number of BT appearances). I'd happily see Simon outlast both these two but it seems unlikely. In the early days there seemed to be this idea Simon seemed up himself, but I've never understood that myself (though I rarely tend to get this 'he/she is fake, smug' type of talk).

Kristina poor woman, she's had a string of bad dancers the entire time she has been on this show and Simon is really only the second decent dancer she's had after Jason Donovan. She must have hoped this was finally her year to go far (and more easily) yet she finds herself in the BT more times this series than she ever did with John Sarg (they never were they?).
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've met Kristina a couple of times and she's very sweet, and although she's never been my favourite pro I've really been won over this series, I think she's been by far and away the standout pro and she's been absolutely brilliant.
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ilovesooty wrote: »
    I was never very keen on her but she and Simon have really won me over.

Same here!
  • catkins198catkins198 Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't understand why Simon is not getting the votes. He is a better dancer than Mark or Jake. I think Jake should have been in the dance off and gone tonight. Who exactly is voting for him? He is as dull as dishwater
  • water_carrierwater_carrier Posts: 1,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kristina has always been one of my favourite Pros. I absolutely love her. I love her dedication, comittment and she is a very good teacher. I think she often gets unfair criticism (particularly on DS) but to me she is always comes across as someone who is genuine and loves what she does - a real pro.
    It's nice to read a thread in support of her and her partner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    catkins198 wrote: »
    I can't understand why Simon is not getting the votes. He is a better dancer than Mark or Jake. I think Jake should have been in the dance off and gone tonight. Who exactly is voting for him? He is as dull as dishwater

It's a popularity competition, first. Plus, the judges keep acting as if Jake can actually dance. Also, a lot of people see Simon in a negative way.
  • nancy1975nancy1975 Posts: 19,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I'm pleased she and Simon are through. I would love to see them in the final at least, but the only chance of that it seems is if they are up against Mark, and even there there's no guarantee. But they have had a heck of a good run, probably better than they were anticipating after the first DO.