Options

'F*** off you tramp' BB Danny exposed for vile rants at Cami Li and Chloe Goodman

Comments

• Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big_erm wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/CamiLiModel/status/616242608738701313

Cami denys being with him on twitter.
    Lol.. that's weird then she says they had a fling in the daily star. lol
  • Options
    fext91fext91 Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »

cami wasnt the one who wrote that article..
  • Options
    smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can only assume those that can't quite see through Danny.... are either deluded themselves or have a low IQ hence unable to grasp exactly how awful those tweets are and his aggressive behaviour in big brother.

He is a vile individual.. clear proof in what and how he conducts himself on Twitter and in the house.

I seriously wish Marc would wipe that evil smug sly vicious look of Danny's face.
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaz22 wrote: »
    The thing is, most of these stories coming out about him wouldn't be half as damning if he wasn't playing a massive "hero" and "gentleman" act in the house. The double standards and hypocrisy shaming is fully warranted.

Exactly, he's playing the 'complete' opposite of who he is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big_Fan wrote: »
    How about his comments to Chloe Goodman?
    "Unlucky ********. Let's hope the public bully you in the street"

Yet he "defends" people cause he feels they are being bullied? :confused: Double standards much? And whatever happened to him giving out to Marc cause he made "a girl cry" yet he can makes such nasty comments to girls?
    The fact is it says they had a fling. Now both sides of the story Danny's side too , would be a good idea.
    Every one knows break up's can be very nasty and spiteful especially straight after people have broken up.
    May be he has some shitty tweet or texts she sent him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fext91 wrote: »
    cami wasnt the one who wrote that article..
    No Chloe a good buddy of Helen's.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member

They were probably just seeing each other but not official, there not together. Same as Harry and Nick, they are very much seeing each other but ask them if they are together and the answer's no.
  • Options
    kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cami and Danny had a fling. Do we know his side of the story. No we don't. Always best to know both sides when it comes to break up's.

How do you know they had a fling? Have you any proof or just Danny the Donut's word ?

It seems to me that this reprobate doesn't like women much. He shows nothing but contempt for them, even in the house
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No Chloe a good buddy of Helen's.

No it's not? :confused: It's someone by name of " Emma Kelly".
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like Danny one bit and can't see why these girls were hanging out with him.....or are they trying to get back another 5 minutes of fame :confused:
  • Options
    Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kali wrote: »
    How do you know they had a fling? Have you any proof or just Danny the Donut's word ?

It seems to me that this reprobate doesn't like women much. He shows nothing but contempt for them, even in the house

Which is ironic considering people lazily label Marc the misogynist on here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were probably just seeing each other but not official, there not together. Same as Harry and Nick, they are very much seeing each other but ask them if they are together and the answer's no.
    Probably this probably that indeed.

As I say who knows what the truth is. When it comes to it we really need Danny's side too.
  • Options
    IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    The Cami Li tweet deserves the winners spot :p

Tbf the Chloe one was after she stated she was gonna bully Perez, not like she's on the moral high ground.

Still absolutely disgusting thing to say over social media to anybody. If he went in there and acted like the way he does on social media, nobody would be picking up on this, but because he puts on this "Im so nice" act, people are finally realising he's fake.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The fact is it says they had a fling. Now both sides of the story Danny's side too , would be a good idea.
    Every one knows break up's can be very nasty and spiteful especially straight after people have broken up.
    May be he has some shitty tweet or texts she sent him.

It doesn't say he had a fling with Chloe anywhere? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it's not? :confused: It's someone by name of " Emma Kelly".
    Great. lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't say he had a fling with Chloe anywhere? :confused:
    I know that it's Cami.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    I don't like Danny one bit and can't see why these girls were hanging out with him.....or are they trying to get back another 5 minutes of fame :confused:

He seems to be the one who was trying to get in with the "in" crowd. He even asked Biannca if she could get him on BB !!! He's fame hungry and a hanger on, a nobody who has no discernible talent or gift to make him famous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gaz22 wrote: »
    Which is ironic considering people lazily label Marc the misogynist on here.

Very true.
  • Options
    Forum Member

As I say who knows what the truth is. When it comes to it we really need Danny's side too.

We need Danny's side to explain why he posted:
    "Unlucky dick****, let's hope the public bully you in the street" ???

Are you being serious? There is NO excuse for wishing that on anybody.
    And no before you start talking about break ups, they were never together and even if the were it's an absolutely disgusting thing to wish on anybody especially coming from someone who claims to stand up to a "bully" in the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Great. lol

So why did you claim it was written by Chloe?
  • Options
    Dr ZDr Z Posts: 3,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just saw Aisleyne telling Charley that her and Danny aren't trying to be a couple and are "Best mates".

This really gets my goat, Why to people in "Work in progress" relationships, or ones where one party isn't quite as keen, always play the "Best Mates" card? Its BS, best mates don't hug kiss and spoon, people who are trying to get into each others pants but don't have the balls to make a proper move do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great. lol

Emma is showbiz reporter with the Star she previously worked for the Express
  • Options
    VegetaVegeta Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its amazing to see how deluded these Danny fans are coming across here
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We need Danny's side to explain why he posted:
    "Unlucky dick****, let's hope the public bully you in the street?"

Are you being serious? There is NO excuse for wishing that on anybody.
    And no before you start talking about break ups, they were never together and even if the were it's an absolutely disgusting thing to wish on anybody especially coming from someone who claims to stand up to a "bully" in the house.
    You really don't get it. People break up and some times for a short period it can get nasty and spiteful.
    Now of course it's not great , but that's life people say shit in the heat of the moment. In those situations.
    Oh god how do you know are you the mum of Cami or Danny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma is showbiz reporter with the Star she previously worked for the Express
    Great stuff then.