Options

Steps Star Claire Richards Not In Hurry To Slim After Having Baby

13»

Comments

• Options
    Serenity79Serenity79 Posts: 1,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed. Funny, isn't it. I'll be using the rolling eyes smiley next.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Sillycat wrote: »
    and very difficult to excercise whilst pregnant.

Sillycat, I agree with most of what you say but it it is not at all difficult to exercise when you are pregnant. I have no idea why you think that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sillycat, I agree with most of what you say but it it is not at all difficult to exercise when you are pregnant. I have no idea why you think that.

It depends on your pregnancy. Obviously, you can't lift weights, do high impact cardio, or even some yoga poses. If you have a condition called SPD, you can't do much of anything. You can swim, go for gentle jogs and stuff like that, but pregnancy does make it difficult to exercise. That said, 5 stone is waaay too much to put on during pregnancy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    It depends on your pregnancy. Obviously, you can't lift weights, do high impact cardio, or even some yoga poses. If you have a condition called SPD, you can't do much of anything. You can swim, go for gentle jogs and stuff like that, but pregnancy does make it difficult to exercise. That said, 5 stone is waaay too much to put on during pregnancy.

I am a fitness instructor and am also 37 weeks pregnant.

And yep, you can most definitely walk, swim and jog. You can also lift reasonable weights. Most women can, and should, be exercising during pregnancy.

And you can do higher impact cardio if that is what you are used to doing. There is no need to give up your normal exercise routine because you are pregnant :) You just have to adapt it to suit. I'm still teaching most of my classes. I certainly don't intend to sound like I am showing off; merely demonstrating the point that it's not really difficult to exercise during your pregnancy.

Obviously notwithstanding SPD/pre-eclampsia etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I completely agree with you! There is no way she wears a size 18, more like a 22! I also agree that she isn't 15 stone. If you are going to be "honest" about your weight, then please do so!

Sorry but your both talking bull, body shape and muscle have a hell of a lot to do with it.
    My wife is 5'5 and is about 16.5 st and wears a 18/20, is she lying too? Maybe M&S secretly resew all the size 26 labels into clothes she buys for her specially?