House prices in Hove plummet.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
Forum Member
erry Katona has reportedly decided that she wants to live close to Peter Andre.

According to the Daily Star, the I'm A Celebrity... winner is planning to leave her Cheshire home in favour of a new life in Hove, East Sussex, where Andre currently resides.

A source told the newspaper: "Kerry says she wants to move to Sussex. She's seen one house she really likes and has also been down looking at schools for the children. Kerry said one of the schools is very good - it's where Peter sends his kids."

Katona has recently been rekindling her friendship with Andre after signing up to work with his manager Claire Powell. However, over the past few days, there have been suggestions that the pair could be more than just friends after Katona attended two of Andre's concerts and was put on the front cover of OK magazine alongside the popstar.

Writing on Twitter about the romance claims last night, Andre insisted: "Sorry to dissapoint anyone who wants to know but 1 million percent not true about Kerry Katona, sweet girl though. Photos in OK were mock up. (sic)"

He added: "Apparently if you come to my show more than once we are dating....lol."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a211991/kerry-katona-to-move-nearer-to-andre.html

Admin Edit: Please credit your information.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely Peter doesn't 'send his kids' to any school? Do they not live with KP on school days?
  • David TeeDavid Tee Posts: 22,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was this before or after Heather Mills opened her Vegan restaurant there?

...only I'm a paid-up member of the blame culture...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    thought it was an April Fools story?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    wouldnt suprise me tbh
    as it would be more appropriate if she was closer to management team and London to get her presenting career back on par.

Junior and Princess likely attend a school near Katie but Pete is only just over and hour away from Katie now so think it is possible Peter does take the kids(sends) to school.

Whatever floats her boat and keeps her croft free :p
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thought it was an April Fools story?
    So did I.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alan6012 wrote: »
    erry Katona has reportedly decided that she wants to live close to Peter Andre.

According to the Daily Star, the I'm A Celebrity... winner is planning to leave her Cheshire home in favour of a new life in Hove, East Sussex, where Andre currently resides.

A source told the newspaper: "Kerry says she wants to move to Sussex. She's seen one house she really likes and has also been down looking at schools for the children. Kerry said one of the schools is very good - it's where Peter sends his kids."

Katona has recently been rekindling her friendship with Andre after signing up to work with his manager Claire Powell. However, over the past few days, there have been suggestions that the pair could be more than just friends after Katona attended two of Andre's concerts and was put on the front cover of OK magazine alongside the popstar.

Writing on Twitter about the romance claims last night, Andre insisted: "Sorry to dissapoint anyone who wants to know but 1 million percent not true about Kerry Katona, sweet girl though. Photos in OK were mock up. (sic)"

He added: "Apparently if you come to my show more than once we are dating....lol."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a211991/kerry-katona-to-move-nearer-to-andre.html

Admin Edit: Please credit your information.

Great!!

We only just got rid of Krusty..... now we get Katona! :mad:

Didnt think it was humanly possible to be worse than having Krusty as a neighbour- yet here it is! :eek:

She'll be like a fish out of water in Hove- bit posh. Best move to Portslade Kerry!:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Claire Powell has a lot to answer for if her insipid style of management is to lump her signings together for magazine shoots...who would take part in a "mock up" for the cameras, when it implies that the two are now a family force?!

Oh yes, that's right, Peter Andre.

Next we will be reading about Gary Lucy (another Claire Powell signing) moving in next door to them and being a great babysitter!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    There goes the neighbourhood. Preston's kicking around somewhere nearby too apparently. There are some good people though, when me and my boyfriend were at the supermarket doing our Christmas food shop Nick Cave kept getting in our way.

(I'm not really in Hove though. Too posh for my wallet. When we looked at our place the agent described it as being on the 'cusp of Hove' :D)
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daily Star, every day is April Fools.....LOL!
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/129002/Peter-Andre-ready-to-buy-mansion-in-Sussex/

Maybe Pete has heard KK is moving closer to him :p That £3.5 million house he is interested in was featured on Grand Designs and is amazing ;)
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/129002/Peter-Andre-ready-to-buy-mansion-in-Sussex/

Maybe Pete has heard KK is moving closer to him :p That £3.5 million house he is interested in was featured on Grand Designs and is amazing ;)

I hope he doesn't even consider the other one in the link,

Yesterday he also looked round this modern six-bedroom, six-bathroom mansion, pictured above, which is in Sussex near his kids’ school.

The singer chatted on his mobile as he crunched around the house’s massive gravel drive.

The windows are cheap and are not sight aligned.
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope he doesn't even consider the other one in the link,

Yesterday he also looked round this modern six-bedroom, six-bathroom mansion, pictured above, which is in Sussex near his kids’ school.

The singer chatted on his mobile as he crunched around the house’s massive gravel drive.

The windows are cheap and are not sight aligned.

.....modern houses for you - I would never buy a new build - like boxes, dreadful things. No character whatsoever, and usually short on outside space
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry isn't posh enough for Hove.
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    boddism wrote: »
    Great!!

We only just got rid of Krusty..... now we get Katona! :mad:

Didnt think it was humanly possible to be worse than having Krusty as a neighbour- yet here it is! :eek:

She'll be like a fish out of water in Hove- bit posh. Best move to Portslade Kerry!:rolleyes:

Or Whitehawk. :o
    Forum Member
    tegan1973 wrote: »
    Kerry isn't posh enough for Hove.

Hove, actually.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    I have a brill idea for a sitcom ( copyright me..no stealing it) - Kwusty, Pete and Twatona all move to the same posh street...hilarity ensues....and houseprices plummet!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    these "mansions" they always mention are always awful huge blocks...like KKs current place ( or Jordans for that matter) no character at all..much like their owners....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    Or Whitehawk. :o

I was so thinking Whitehawk when i read this earlier! ;)
    Forum Member
    I was so thinking Whitehawk when i read this earlier! ;)

:D

I hope she moves somewhere else - we've already had Jordan living here, it would be so unfair if we had to put up with Kerry as well!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    :D

I hope she moves somewhere else - we've already had Jordan living here, it would be so unfair if we had to put up with Kerry as well!

No we don't deserve Kerry here. We've suffered enough. Don't want to be avoiding yet another celeb at the supermarket or in Churchill Square.
    Forum Member
    No we don't deserve Kerry here. We've suffered enough. Don't want to be avoiding yet another celeb at the supermarket or in Churchill Square.

Nothing could be as worse as seeing Pwiceeey attempt to drive around in her car, annoying everyone in the process.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    What what money is KK going to buy a place in Hove? I thought she was bankrupt?

She's the wealthiest bankrupt I've ever seen!
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member

The house that Pete rents at the moment is right next door to the Grand Designs one, so I wonder why he would move to the next door property which seems very unsuitable for someone with kids. Still for sale too.

http://www.hamptons.co.uk/en-gb/property-details/?at=true&bc=&br=buy&bt=Brighton&cst=&es=false&gsbx=0&gsby=0&gscx=-0.133&gscy=50.824&gsl=&gsr=0.2&gst=&gstx=0&gsty=0&lbc=brighton%3ABrighton%3A%28pafposttown%7C%7Cequals%28%22brighton%22%29%29%3ABrighton-%40-&os=0&qt=brighton&rd=1&rm=pw&sb=gbpsaleprice%3A-%3A2&tr=%28pafposttown%3Aequals%28%22brighton%22%29%29&propertyref=HOV090250

It can be seen on Google street view - Withdean Road for anyone who's interested. ;)
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hove! Is that not where former National Front and British National Party leader John Tyndall lived for many years?
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Hove! Is that not where former National Front and British National Party leader John Tyndall lived for many years?

What's that got to do with PA and KK? :confused:

Nick Griffin lives near Welshpool, but that doesn't make it Hell's Gate.