Options

How does one officially complain about an EE Episode?

KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,279
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Seen quite a number of comments (myself included) about how horrid last night's episode was. Some people and some people's relations in the thread want their licence fees back. So I was just wondering, licence fees aside, how does one complain about an EE Episode? I am thinking of complaining to Ofcom, just because of how sexually charged last night was pre-watershed. Imagine being a little 6 year old and seeing Kat's boobs hanging out for most of the episode

Comments

• Options
    madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Seen quite a number of comments (myself included) about how horrid last night's episode was. Some people and some people's relations in the thread want their licence fees back. So I was just wondering, licence fees aside, how does one complain about an EE Episode? I am thinking of complaining to Ofcom, just because of how sexually charged last night was pre-watershed. Imagine being a little 6 year old and seeing Kat's boobs hanging out for most of the episode

There's worse seen on X Factor when they get the so called stars on to sing. BUT it is bad with how they're parading her this week.
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think there is a complaints section on the BBC website isn't there? it might be under Points Of View.

Not sure though.

The new producers stuff hasn't had time to start yet so maybe people should wait until early Autumn to see what she delivers?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think she looks like a right slapper. I fast fowarded last night's episode thru the boring Chav and Jay stuff (sure they could make a band from that vis a vis Chas and Dave) to get to the end where the tart had been serviced but what she's almost been wearing is just too much.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looks like a right slapper. I fast fowarded last night's episode thru the boring Chav and Jay stuff (sure they could make a band from that vis a vis Chas and Dave) to get to the end where the tart had been serviced but what she's almost been wearing is just too much.

BIB! LMAO! Excellent turn of phrase!
    A tart going in for service, an M.O.TT ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/?reset=#anchor There we are, thanks for the guidance. I am going to write out a template, people can feel free to use it if they want
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, now do I put it down as Offensive or Poor Quality :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, now do I put it down as Offensive or Poor Quality :p

I think "shite" covers all bases.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    maisymoo wrote: »
    BIB! LMAO! Excellent turn of phrase!
    A tart going in for service, an M.O.TT ?

haha :D yeah and she failed - too much work needed doing on it ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Dear BBC

I, along with many people, were offended by last night's episode of Eastenders, featuring the start of the colloquial "Who shagged Kat" storyline. This thread contains various viewpoints on it (http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1687308) but I personally wish to make a complaint around the character of Kat Moon. Indeed, this whole week I wish to complain about her characterisation. She has been treated like a tart in every possible way. There are a few offensive things in particular I wish to complain about.

Kat's Attire, and her handling of herself - Sure, 8:30 was the latest this week but there have been episodes before 8 this week. And yet in most of the episodes, Kat has had her breasts prominently displayed and a lot of attention has been drawn to her rear end. I feel that this is inappropriate for pre-watershed things, especially as she herself has been drawing attention to her assets.

Kat's Language - Many people, including myself are sickened and offended by the insane amount of double entendre's and euphemisms Kat has been using lately. Indeed, the pre-show announcement was just as bad (The queen vic team is ready for action and someone is about to score). Some of her comments include ""Caught with their pants down"

"Smash it"

"Play dirty""

On another note, the show's quality has been severely lacking this week, and a lot of people just are not interested in this storyline.

Yours

INSERT NAME HERE"

That is just a rough template, its what I am submitting
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha :D yeah and she failed - too much work needed doing on it ;):D

LMAO!!! A re-bore maybe?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LMAO!!! A re-bore maybe?

:D yeah that drilling will do the trick! She could also do with some new plugs as she keeps leaking :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh this one's got plenty of mileage in it. There's also been a report of a constant flashing red light :D
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear. You can't be serious.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    You forgot to add ''WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?''
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

Keep the poor things away from beaches and swimming pools :p
  • Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Damn! You took the words right out of my mouth!

I'm always surprised at the number of Digital Spy members who own televisions with one channel and no off button. It must be hell to be strapped into a chair and forced to watch something against your will :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D yeah that drilling will do the trick! She could also do with some new plugs as she keeps leaking :rolleyes::rolleyes:

That thought will stay with me now... lol!!
    Her beetle bonnet has taken some hammer...:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh this one's got plenty of mileage in it. There's also been a report of a constant flashing red light :D

LOLOL!! 54,295 previous owners. Cheap to run
    Bodywork needs slight attention. Mud flaps almost worn through. Lots of room inside.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOLOL!! 54,295 previous owners. Cheap to run
    Bodywork needs slight attention. Mud flaps almost worn through. Lots of room inside.

LMFAO! one careless owner, plenty of miles on the clock, log book included with plenty of entries :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LMFAO! one careless owner, plenty of miles on the clock, log book included with plenty of entries :D:D

Lol ... that made me chuckle!!!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lol ... that made me chuckle!!!! :D

:D:D or should it be carless now she's failed her MOT:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

PMSL!! Poor girl. Slapper, I mean. lol!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member

Yes but sarcasm aside, if people don't complain the bbc will think everyone is loving what they are putting on the screens and will continue with even worse in the future. They need a wakeup call. Personally the sight of this character makes me retch. Even fastforwarding last night I could not avoid catching a glimpse and if I was this poor actress I would quit now before becoming a total laughing stock. It may be precisely because enough people have not complained about past unnacceptable storylines that we are getting this now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was all set to feel sorry for Alfie with this storyline, but not no more.

After that shocking penalty he took last night, he deserves everything that's coming to him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do love the comments that suggest that if we don't like it, we should switch off. The point is, we shouldn't HAVE to switch off, the thing should be engaging enough to warrant our continued attention