Warframe

SteptoeSteptoe Posts: 169
Forum Member
Been enjoying this free 2 play third person shooter. Bit confusing at first with all the mods and things but a quick wiki read and I'm sorted. Well, nearly!
Space ninjas, guns n swords, what's not to like? Spent all day on it!

Comments

• D3XT3RD3XT3R Posts: 788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going to give it a go at the weekend, do you recommend a good read up first?
  • SteptoeSteptoe Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    I would have a look at the wiki or you tube beginner videos just so you've got an idea of whats going on. There is no tutorial at all in the game.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    love this game really good for a FTOP, i didnt bother reading up on it, just picked it up quite easy to be honest, just jump in join a crew and get on with it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It reminds me of the Mass Effect 3 MP - Which aint a bad thing. enjoying it but barely scratched the surface on what to do.
    You are right though, very confusing to start with.
  • SteptoeSteptoe Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Definitely check out a video on fusion, there is stuff you wouldn't know unless someone told you.
    Why am I still only playing this game? Has anyone got any different warframes?
    I've got a rhino cooking in the foundry atm. Also a boltor rifle on the way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    I play this game quite abit. As when I play any other game I get a stupid error CE-34878-0.
    Add me on psn if you like ArcticWolfy
  • lawrenma2lawrenma2 Posts: 4,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone still playing this? I noticed it on Saturday night and find it amazing. Love how the voice commands come through the controller. Brilliant for free.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I played the first mission with a team but havent come back yet to it.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a go on this on my PC a while ago and loved it. Haven't got round to playing on it PS4 yet as I'm in games overload. But it's definitely on my to do list.
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    isn't there loads of micro transactions though?

im assuming you buy those if you want to be any good at the game?
  • lalalandlalaland Posts: 11,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've played this recently. No need to buy anything if you don't want to, you can just enjoy the free side of the game and it's actually very good.

Some of the level designs can get repetitive at times, but other than that it's fun.
  • lamblamlamblamblamlamb Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to bring up an old thread but I recently downloaded this and considering most free to play games this one is not bad. Being that I missed out on the launch on ps4 by the looks of it they have made an tutorial quest line recently and that helped me with whats going on. Also an event is on at the moment.