BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,534
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2623274/Kieran-Hayler-spotted-time-sexual-affair-pregnant-wife-Katie-Prices-best-friend-revealed-Twitter-former-glamour-model.html

Good grief. The far fetched story is apparently true. I dont even know how that can happen. :confused: Surely everyone thinks of their friend's husband as a brother?

I actually feel sorry for Katie. :(

I met her once. She was on the same flight as me with one of her children. We got talking. A very nice woman.

Continuation of: BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 57)

Comments

• JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Goodness - a new thread!

Morning Eddy, morning everyone else:)

I've often felt sorry for Katie until she does something ridiculous - and it's not because she's naïve, she's very clued up. I haven't read her Twitter stuff so can't comment on latest activity.

Dull and chilly here, not what was ordered.
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    EddyBee wrote: »
    I actually feel sorry for Katie. :(

I met her once. She was on the same flight as me with one of her children. We got talking. A very nice woman.

Continuation of: BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 57)
    I am sorry for her too. Its a horrible thing for anyone, and especially as she is six months pregnant.
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Goodness - a new thread!

Morning Eddy, morning everyone else:)

I've often felt sorry for Katie until she does something ridiculous - and it's not because she's naïve, she's very clued up. I haven't read her Twitter stuff so can't comment on latest activity.

Dull and chilly here, not what was ordered.

She appears to be far too trusting with men. If I was her I would give them a miss from now on.
    I like her apart from all the vulgarity, which I imagine is only for stage purposes.

I hope ,lots of new and old people start posting in this thread. :)
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good afternoon Everyone.:+))))))))))))))))

A rather strange day, windy cloudy, pretty miserable on the whole.
    But i'm led to believe we can't change the weather, yet.
    I am sorry for her too. Its a horrible thing for anyone, and especially as she is six months pregnant.

She appears to be far too trusting with men. If I was her I would give them a miss from now on.
    I like her apart from all the vulgarity, which I imagine is only for stage purposes.

I hope ,lots of new and old people start posting in this thread. :+)
    Afternoon Honey.:+)))))))))))))))))

Not sure about the new, but we are ok for plenty of old.:+)))))))))))))))))))

Here's my Kiwi Berry Vine, not sure if you can see it very well, but it has quite a lot of little buds forming.
    http://www.gagajoyjoy.com/fileSendAction/fcType/0/fcOid/122595734166471512/filePointer/384808377553449575/fodoid/384808377553449560/imageType/LARGE/inlineImage/true/Garden%202014-05-09%20Kiw%20Berry%20Plant.JPG
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New thread tme hooray ! The mods must have got fed up as this isnt the only thread to be renewed today on bb!
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thank you so much everyone x
    she did keep her promise she told my dad that If something happened she wanted me to have the box of photos from the family in WW1 and 2. So ive got this huge box
    http://s21.postimg.org/xys4hpqxz/img061.jpg
    2nd row down 4th in the man with his hands on the other guys shoulders is my Great Grand father.
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »

Here's my Kiwi Berry Vine, not sure if you can see it very well, but it has quite a lot of little buds forming.
    http://www.gagajoyjoy.com/fileSendAction/fcType/0/fcOid/122595734166471512/filePointer/384808377553449575/fodoid/384808377553449560/imageType/LARGE/inlineImage/true/Garden%202014-05-09%20Kiw%20Berry%20Plant.JPG
    Yours is much bushier than mine, but I suppose that is expected because your garden is a lot sunnier than mine, but I got some more buds overnight so maybe it will catch up?
    oathy wrote: »
    she did keep her promise she told my dad that If something happened she wanted me to have the box of photos from the family in WW1 and 2. So ive got this huge box
    2nd row down 4th in the man with his hands on the other guys shoulders is my Great Grand father.
    He is dark and handsome like you. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yours is much bushier than mine, but I suppose that is expected because your garden is a lot sunnier than mine, but I got some more buds overnight so maybe it will catch up?

He is dark and handsome like you. :cool:

Aw Wait till you see the one of the "family" together..:o
    I swear its like the Mafia all jet jet black hair
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I bet they are really interesting, its great looking at old photos :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet they are really interesting, its great looking at old photos :D

its amazing.
    just got the email flower xx thank you
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I bet they are really interesting, i can see some likeness in that photo you know !
    Forum Member
    Thats a great picture, it's also so good to see all the others that served with him at the same time.

He is dark and handsome like you. :+cool:
    I hope yours flourish, it's early season yet so lots of time for growing.

Ever since i got the auto watering system going we haven't had a rain free day..
    Forum Member

What a lovely legacy to have oathy, full of emotion and interest!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    I bet they are really interesting, i can see some likeness in that photo you know !

Yep mum said the same thing barra its quite freaky my granddad and me look like twins :)
    Thats a great picture, it's also so good to see all the others that served with him at the same time.

Ever since i got the auto watering system going we haven't had a rain free day..

Its been brilliant
    He's been so upset and going through a lot of old pictures helped a lot.
    apparently he spoke to the sister and made sure they were aware anything going on
    he must be informed they waited nearly 45 mins before they rung and with it being 80 miles away there was no way he could make it intime.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a lovely legacy to have oathy, full of emotion and interest!

Its been so lovely going through and still loads.
    I cant believe how many pictures they had of me as a baby :blush:
    Forum Member
    Its been so lovely going through and still loads.
    I cant believe how many pictures they had of me as a baby :blush:

Parents are obliged to take loads of photos of all their children, in order to blackmail them in later life!! I couldn't count how many albumns we have in the loft and on shelves in the study, and now we have loads of disks I've copied digital photos to.

Seeing the pleasure and comfort your dad is getting from looking at photos now, you begin to understand how important they are, and how just looking at a photo can take you right back to the time it was taken.

I have photos of my mum, dad and my ex-husband on the window sill in the study - I talk to them all the time:cool:
    Forum Member

Ha! Typical. :D I think you might have given me a beanstalk instead of a red-current though :D its towering above the others.
    Parents are obliged to take loads of photos of all their children, in order to blackmail them in later life!! I couldn't count how many albumns we have in the loft and on shelves in the study, and now we have loads of disks I've copied digital photos to.

Seeing the pleasure and comfort your dad is getting from looking at photos now, you begin to understand how important they are, and how just looking at a photo can take you right back to the time it was taken.

I have photos of my mum, dad and my ex-husband on the window sill in the study - I talk to them all the time:cool:

I dont have many photos out at all, because if I do they become "invisible" and so when i get them out they are always fresh.
    I do the same with records. :D
    Forum Member
    Ha! Typical. :+D I think you might have given me a beanstalk instead of a red-current though :+D its towering above the others.

I dont have many photos out at all, because if I do they become "invisible" and so when i get them out they are always fresh.
    I do the same with records. :+D
    Don't have growing info for beanstalks.
    But do have info for currents.
    If you don't already have the necessary info use this,
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/basics/techniques/growfruitandveg_growingcurrants1.shtml
    Forum Member
    Ha! Typical. :D I think you might have given me a beanstalk instead of a red-current though :D its towering above the others.

I do the same with records. :D

Yes that can happen with photos if you have too many, but I like having them in here with me, it's comfortable familiarity.

I can't believe all the channels covering Eurovision:confused:
    Forum Member

I can't believe all the channels covering Eurovision:confused:

I appear to have accidentally ingested a large amount of LSD. Either that or Eurovision is more ludicrous than ever. I will have nightmares about the loonies up ladders! :o
    Forum Member
    Yes that can happen with photos if you have too many, but I like having them in here with me, it's comfortable familiarity.

Also, I can never remember to buy frames. :D
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Morning all:)

I do like a nice fresh Threadie! :cool: Even if trying to log on to the old one with a window made my poota go off on one for some reason..

It looks very healthy Hicky :cool:
    he looks very handsome oathy! Was he also tall? Is this WW1 or 2?

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :D
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :D

Morning Flora. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning Flora. :D

Morning SR :D
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, they all look just like boys don't they? Makes you wonder how many actually returned. :( The guy 3rd row down, 3rd from the right, looks a bit like Arnold Schwarzenegger! :o:D

Can see where you get your dark Welsh looks from. :D
This discussion has been closed.