Options

Why Is Louie dressed like a flipping woman?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Louie was brilliant.he had no idea he wasn't walking on broken glass ... What a star

Of course he knew it was sugar glass, he's no idiot and most people in entertainment know exactly what it looks like. BB are not going to let them slice their feet up.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mickmercer wrote: »
    Of course he knew it was sugar glass, he's no idiot and most people in entertainment know exactly what it looks like. BB are not going to let them slice their feet up.
    I imagine the lack of blood and cuts gave it away :D
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mickmercer wrote: »

I'm catching up and have just watched it. The HMs looking on in awe show what a ridiculously dim bunch of f***wits they are! Honestly.........:yawn:
  • Options
    EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he looked lovely, just like a gymnast! And I'd love to be as supple as he is. :D

I do agree that he must have known there was no real risk the producers would allow him to hurt himself, but he played along with it very well.
  • Options
    imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    Ellef wrote: »
    I thought he looked lovely, just like a gymnast! And I'd love to be as supple as he is. :D

I do agree that he must have known there was no real risk the producers would allow him to hurt himself, but he played along with it very well.

The problem is male gymnast don't dress like that.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was hilariously hammy.
  • Options
    dollypondukdollyponduk Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    emptybox wrote: »
    I didn't like Louie at all before BB, but must admit I don't mind him now.
    Nothing to do with this task, I hasten to add. :D
    I never watched Pineapple but liked Andrew Stone when he taught BB housemates 'Don't Stop Believing' routine. I was surprised how unpopular he was on CBB. I expected to really like Louis Spence therefore but he is soooo nasty and I think he only wants to leave because he's afraid we will see he is a one trick pony who can twirl and whoop and that's it. Vicky saw through him immediately. I feel disappointed as I wanted to like him lol
    Loved the leotard more than him tho
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OneK wrote: »
    Probably the outift BB provided him with?

Well I thought that was the case as well.......BB normally provide the outfits for the tasks......