George Galloway attacked

124»

Comments

• Options
    charybdischarybdis Posts: 7,628
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Disgraceful.

He's a controversial character, and like many others I disagree with many of his viewpoints. But he is one of very few MPs who actually speak their minds.

I agree with you completely. I do not agree with his politics at all and would never vote for him but as a politician he is honest and straightforward and can debate brilliantly if anyone has ever bothered to watch his debates. He says what he means and stands by it, no slithering, double-talk and no lies and deception, this does not mean others have to agree or that I or anyone has to vote for him but at least you know where he stands unlike other cowardly lying politicians. Some of his views are spot on.
    To address the situation with violence is not the way and if we all did that there would be very, very few if any politicians left standing and then do we start with each other when complete anarchy would rule. I like his honest opinions even if I don't agree with them.
    Get well soon, George.
  • Options
    MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His attacker mentioned the German Holocaust.

hahaha - funny how Pete tried to make that seem like something else.
    Screw Georgie Porgie!
  • Options
    charybdischarybdis Posts: 7,628
    Forum Member
    Are you concerned about the currency?
    And assuming no .. which currency do you think you will adopt?

Any country, including Scotland if they go independent, can use the £ sterling. What they can't do is print it, they must buy it from the Bank of England and it is not backed by England if their economy fails, they must bear the responsibility and costs.

Good luck Scotland whichever way it goes.
  • Options
    humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What would you have US do if we were surrounded, the amount of food and medicine allowed in was restricted, water was rationed and and and... I expect we would be trying to fire rockets don't you?

Well since we quite often invade other countries (illegally) thousands of miles away, I'd hazard a guess that if any country even suggested doing any of the above to us, there would be far more than a few rockets being let off.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    George ran rings round the US Senate...get well soon brother.

He was magnificent when he did that. :)

We need more George type politicians in Britain....the type that is prepared to speak out about inconvenient truths and not these bland self serving f***s that we seem to be landed with.

Get well soon George
  • Options
    HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pope_tart wrote: »

We need more George type politicians in Britain....the type that is prepared to speak out about inconvenient truths and not these bland self serving f***s that we seem to be landed with.

Get well soon George
    What on earth are you talking about?
    George's truth is along way from the truth

You'd go along way in among our heinous group of MPs to find one more self serving that GG.
  • Options
    grah2702grah2702 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Get well soon George

You mean a Jew hating muslim loving slime ball
    The sooner scotland gets independence the sooner we can deport him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Disgraceful.

He's a controversial character, and like many others I disagree with many of his viewpoints. But he is one of very few MPs who actually speak their minds.

What the value in speaking your mind when it's corrupt and dishonest.
  • Options
    Party AnimalParty Animal Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I live not that far from Bradford and George has gone too far with his outbursts
    I think he is very entertaining when doing the talk sport radio shows but
    he is a politician and should not be talking like this against a certain section

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2014/08/george-galloway-declares-bradford-an-israel-free-zone/

His Love of Hamas has turned many thousands against him Locally
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HBB wrote: »
    What on earth are you talking about?
    George's truth is along way from the truth

You'd go along way in among our heinous group of MPs to find one more self serving that GG.

George is not perfect, but he doesn't court popularity and a nice safe seat by spouting the same sanitised BS that all the major parties seem to be doing to protect their own interests. He speaks what he thinks and damn the consequences. That is an admirable trait in anyone even if you disagree with what he is saying.

He doesn't make life easy for himself at all by saying the things he does. There's a lot of things you could call him, but self serving is hardly one of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HBB wrote: »
    What the value in speaking your mind when it's corrupt and dishonest.

Oh I see, you prefer the corrupt and dishonest when they lie to your face then....does it make being taken for a ride more palatable for you?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    charybdis wrote: »
    I agree with you completely. I do not agree with his politics at all and would never vote for him but as a politician he is honest and straightforward and can debate brilliantly if anyone has ever bothered to watch his debates. He says what he means and stands by it, no slithering, double-talk and no lies and deception, this does not mean others have to agree or that I or anyone has to vote for him but at least you know where he stands unlike other cowardly lying politicians. Some of his views are spot on.
    To address the situation with violence is not the way and if we all did that there would be very, very few if any politicians left standing and then do we start with each other when complete anarchy would rule. I like his honest opinions even if I don't agree with them.
    Get well soon, George.

George Galloway is a lying double talker, He has sold out every gay persecuted man in Iran, he has said Iran does not execute men for being just gay and that they were all guilty of a sex crime shame on George Galloway
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    George is not perfect, but he doesn't court popularity and a nice safe seat by spouting the same sanitised BS that all the major parties seem to be doing to protect their own interests. He speaks what he thinks and damn the consequences. That is an admirable trait in anyone even if you disagree with what he is saying.

He doesn't make life easy for himself at all by saying the things he does. There's a lot of things you could call him, but self serving is hardly one of them.
    Utter rubbish, he courts popularity endlessly and it's all self serving. It's blatant.
    He speaks what he knows will get him the popularity he craves and the admiration of people who, like him, are human vermin.
    Oh I see, you prefer the corrupt and dishonest when they lie to your face then....does it make being taken for a ride more palatable for you?

What are you on about now. You're making a foolish statement that has no basis in any logic. He's a liar, that all there is too it. He speaks out for attention and to cause trouble.
    So you've decided to make this sort of childish playground counter argument, it's ridiculous.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    The Celtic fan is a horrible human being but I hope he is ok.
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What would you have US do if we were surrounded, the amount of food and medicine allowed in was restricted, water was rationed and and and... I expect we would be trying to fire rockets don't you?

really, and what food and aid gets through gets taken by Hamas for it's terroist group, stuff the people..
  • Options
    Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, someone else that doesn't like freedom of speech.

I know GG isn't everyone's cup of tea but he deserves to have his say without being attacked.

He has never denied the Holocaust tho, so I don't get why this bozo attacked him.
    He's definitely not mine but I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments.