Elderly Panasonic - "No Events Available!"

TUTV ViewerTUTV Viewer Posts: 6,236
Forum Member
I have a 8ish year old Panasonic TX32-LXD60.

It's been a very reliable TV, but since the recent changes and additional channels the guide and "now & next" have been unreliable. The response time has also deteriorated considerably.

Are there transmitter issues with the "now & next" as well as guide data - or is it like my little set-top box of many years back whereby this Panasonic model can't cope with so many channels?

Comments

• AngusMastAngusMast Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Things could improve when the duplicates for the news, children's channels and commercial radio stations disappear. No manual tune or channel delete on Panasonic, so the best you can do is a Shipping Condition, if you haven't tried that already.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have what will be a four year old 32 inch Pana , it as freesat/DVB/other sat,I notice slight blips when I traverse now & Next,, this is since the freeview changes of a couple of weeks ago.
  • Walt HamWalt Ham Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My second TV, a seven-year old Panasonic, also had EPG issues after the channel updates. Whether it helped or not I did a factory reset. Some channels then still had no events, others only now and next. Left it in standby and after about 48 hours the EPG is back to normal.
  • tony190tony190 Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Walt Ham wrote: »
    My second TV, a seven-year old Panasonic, also had EPG issues after the channel updates. Whether it helped or not I did a factory reset. Some channels then still had no events, others only now and next. Left it in standby and after about 48 hours the EPG is back to normal.

Dear Mr.

Thank you for your e-mail.

In response to your enquiry, I am writing to inform you that we are aware of the current situation and we are working on an update. As soon as this would be released, you will be prompted to update the firmware version of the television.

I trust that the above information will be of assistance to you. However, of course, if you should have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
    George

Customer Service Team
    Panasonic UK