Options

Who is that in McDonalds?

nessyfencernessyfencer Posts: 9,195
Forum Member
If nearly everyone you talk to says that "they don't eat McDonalds" who is that keeping the queues full?

If nearly everyone you talk to has "done all of their Christmas shopping" by the end of November, then who are all those people in the shops on Christmas eve?

If nearly everyone you talk to "does not like to get steaming drunk these days" then who are those people filling every bar on a Saturday night?

If everyone you talk to does not go onto internet forums, then who are you?

:p

Comments

• Options
    crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting.
  • Options
    chriswyattchriswyatt Posts: 3,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can only see two options:

The people I don't talk to, or maybe the people I talk to are FILTHY LIARS!
  • Options
    LittleMinx25LittleMinx25 Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my friend said she doesnt feed her children mcdonalds .. well i had to go out the other night so my daughter stayed there & guess what they had for dinner .... :rolleyes::D
  • Options
    nessyfencernessyfencer Posts: 9,195
    Forum Member
    my friend said she doesnt feed her children mcdonalds .. well i had to go out the other night so my daughter stayed there & guess what they had for dinner .... :rolleyes::D
    :D

lol - Brilliant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think some people protest too much
  • Options
    Union JockUnion Jock Posts: 7,262
    Forum Member
    If nearly everyone you talk to says that "they don't eat McDonalds" who is that keeping the queues full?

If nearly everyone you talk to has "done all of their Christmas shopping" by the end of November, then who are all those people in the shops on Christmas eve?

If nearly everyone you talk to "does not like to get steaming drunk these days" then who are those people filling every bar on a Saturday night?

Assuming you know and talk to almost the entire popuation that is :p
  • Options
    chriswyattchriswyatt Posts: 3,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Keeping Up Appearances" :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Devon MilesDevon Miles Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member

if you equate nearly everyone to 8 out of 10 people then that leaves over 10 million people doing the things you suggest
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nowt wrong wi maccy d's. i work there and some of the stuff aint that bad. The "m" for example is especcially - un-bad for you
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    I am one of those people who is still shopping on christmas eve, I really need to get organised :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Life is full of lies because people are so judgemental. That's something I've realised more as I've got older.
  • Options
    gers09gers09 Posts: 1,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Im all 4 :D
  • Options
    Awshum-YawnAwshum-Yawn Posts: 1,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I eat McDonald's food.

I've finished my xmas shopping.

I don't drink alcohol.

I use internet forums.