Options

BT Freestyle 750 - display

I purchased a BT Freestyle 750 (single handset) a few weeks ago and I've been happy with my purchase.
I've noticed recently however that the display on the phone is always 'New Call' when in fact there hasn't been one, and I can't get it changed.
I already 'named' the handset 'Home' and originally it did show 'home', but not now. I've tried the following solutions to no avail - 'renaming' the phone - pressing the bottom arrow on the side to see who the last caller was and pressing the back button etc, turning it off at the mains switch - checking any messages left on answering machine.

If any of you know how to solve this problem I'd be grateful, thanks in advance,

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    I know this post is years old,but have only just read it because I have a problem with my 750 and am trying to find out how to reset the pin,because it's just displaying ' searching ' all the time and I can't use the phone !
    Anyway,back to your problem if you haven't already solved it,which I'm sure you have!If you press menu,then scroll down to call list,press menu again.This will show you all the previous calls you have received.If they have a star next to the number,just keep on scrolling through the numbers.Eventually when the star dosen't appear,press menu again and you should end up at 'Home'!
  • Options
    mac2708mac2708 Posts: 3,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bluesierra wrote: »
    I know this post is years old,but have only just read it because I have a problem with my 750 and am trying to find out how to reset the pin,because it's just displaying ' searching ' all the time and I can't use the phone !
    !

Page 35 of this user manual may help

http://btbusiness.custhelp.com/ci/fattach/get/223683/1232386209/redirect/1
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    mac2708 wrote: »

Thanks for that,but I managed to sort it.All I had to do was to keep the Find button on the main base pressed in,then my new phone was located and configured.Happy days......easy when you know how!