13»

Comments

• Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rick Ross wrote: »
    Not a Jay fan! Just an Aaron disliker. :D

You're an Anton fan. You said in another post you'll stop watching if Anton is evicted.:p:D Most people who dislike Aaron end up being Jay and/or Anton fans. It's just the way it goes this year. Their rivalry has escaped the confines of the house and made it onto this forum lol.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Especially after watching the latest clip and both of them agreeing that Aaron is a great housemate :eek: I also think I heard Anton say "Aaron has a great personality" but the sound was so bad I may well have misheard!!

That happened to me yesterday when they were watching Aaron comfort Louise outside the diary room. I could have sworn I heard Anton say "He's a top guy" about Aaron :eek: then later realised there's no way I didn't mishear that. Scared me for a minute though :o I couldn't think what had happened to Anton
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. Especially after watching the latest clip and both of them agreeing that Aaron is a great housemate :eek: I also think I heard Anton say "Aaron has a great personality" but the sound was so bad I may well have misheard!!

Anton has a weird respect for Aaron's gameplan. He'll never like Aaron but I think he admires his game.
  • Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rick Ross wrote: »
    SG-1 with you all the way, you put things into perspective brilliantly.
    Dont think its going to influence anyone though LOL :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thowland wrote: »
    Ive got 50 votes on facebook waiting for a week when he is up against alex or someone just as popular, he aint going anywhere

I have got 100 lol.We will save Aaron no matter what :)
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SG-1 wrote: »
    Well that depends on wether you want a short cheap thrill of seeing Aaron or Jay leave .
    Surely it is much better to reward those characters that have been the show than those that wont be missed.
    Why would you want to lose one big character in a head to head.
    Why would you want to invite the chaos of fms declaring they are switching off because there fav hms left.
    Aaron and Jay deserve final 5.
    I want Alex to win because this year I wanted humour and she has made me laugh more than the other.

The 2 remaining spots I would give to Anton and Harry.
    Thats the 5 HMs remaining that have contributed to the show and the forum debate.
    Very fair and good post.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SG-1 wrote: »
    Well that depends on wether you want a short cheap thrill of seeing Aaron or Jay leave .
    Surely it is much better to reward those characters that have been the show than those that wont be missed.
    Why would you want to lose one big character in a head to head.
    Why would you want to invite the chaos of fms declaring they are switching off because there fav hms left.
    Aaron and Jay deserve final 5.
    I want Alex to win because this year I wanted humour and she has made me laugh more than the other.

The 2 remaining spots I would give to Anton and Harry.
    Thats the 5 HMs remaining that have contributed to the show and the forum debate.

In an ideal world that would be a fair outcome and would guarantee the show remained entertaining until the end. But we all know that the likes of Tom & Jem will sneak on through because the bigger characters are going to go up against one another prior to finals week. They'll then be the first ones out when it's vote to win but they'll claim they're winners for making it to the final.

I just said that because it would redeem Jay slightly, in my eyes, if he was big enough to put himself up against Aaron but I also said that won't happen. If they've got any sense it'll be Jay vs Jem but they won't do that. From what they've been talking about they're likely to put Harry up, either against Alex or one of them if only one can be saved.

And if they don't get to change the nominations after all this hooha then it's, in your view, two big characters up against each other and one of them will be voted out on Friday anyway. We can all have our idealistic outcomes but I don't think any of us are going to be entirely happy with the outcome of this twist, unless we are diehard fans of one particular HM who is not up for eviction.

And who doesn't like a cheap thrill anyway? :o
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nete1234 wrote: »
    I have got 100 lol.We will save Aaron no matter what :)

I have 60. :D
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I answered that question in the post you quoted but you edited it out and asked me?:confused:

Aaron fans seem to be in question here but what I have noticed over numerous threads is jay fans are very rude to other forum members whereas the majority of Aaron fans seem to be pretty pleasant and unprovoking. at lot like the traits of their favourite hm!

Sorry for fhe confusion: I didn't edit anything out, I was responding to your reply to me, which was a one-liner but not to worry:)

Yes agree. Aaron's fans seem friendly enough, Jay's fans not so much. It always amazes me how rude people can be out here in cyberspace - I am sure they would never speak like that to anyone personally.