• Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG! That scene was intense! and I don't even watch Casualty!:eek:
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,996
    Forum Member
    ah im so gonna miss lenny :( was his "time to let go" about mads? or linda? i never thought linda never really liked him as a b/f she cared for him though :)
  • Options
    Tass BTass B Posts: 1,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really good episode tonight. I thought is was handled very well. Excellent patient storyline. Sad to see Lenny go! :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    is that the last of casualty till september? when was that nick/zoe hug supposed to be?
  • Options
    Tass BTass B Posts: 1,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is that the last of casualty? when was that nick/zoe hug supposed to be?

The series hasn't finished yet. It will be back on the 7th July for the last 3 episodes and the series will end around the 21st July to coinside with the beginning of the olympics. That's what I got told earlier because I wasn't sure why the new spoilers hadn't come out.
  • Options
    highlander1969highlander1969 Posts: 6,832
    Forum Member
    Chuckled when Zoe said to Dylan "Me boss, you do as you're told". :D

If anyone's having Lenny withdrawl symptoms, he made his first appearance last Wednesday on the "Watch" repeats! :)
    It's on Mon-Fri at 8am.
  • Options
    Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It says a lot about what an annoying character Britney is when I was hoping the boy racer would hit her (fatally) and not the pedophile :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It says a lot about what an annoying character Britney is when I was hoping the boy racer would hit her (fatally) and not the pedophile :o

at least they are developing her now
  • Options
    Jay LeeJay Lee Posts: 4,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe I'm saying this as I haven't been Lennie's greatest fan but I had a lump in my throat in those final scenes, especially during his speech. It was nicely understated. As someone else pointed out, funny how we've now lost all those junior doctors that started out under Adam Trueman: Yuki, May and now Lennie.

Was I the only one who wanted both the paedophile and Britney to be hit by the car? Sorry, sorry, that was uncalled for!

(Just read Collins1965 comnent above... no, I wasn't the only one!!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Jay Lee wrote: »

Was I the only one who wanted both the paedophile and Britney to be hit by the car? Sorry, sorry, that was uncalled for!

(Just read Collins1965 comnent above... no, I wasn't the only one!!)

Well I didnt want Britney to be hit, shes only a kid and she'll learn from her mistakes.
    Awww how sad Lennys gone :cry: Nice that they had a wee party for him :) Was expecting Linda to run after him at the end and give him a kiss.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    I'm probably the only one who wants more Sam and Dylan and a lot less Dylan and Zoe scenes. please tell me I'm not the only one who wants Zoe out of the Dylan Sam storyline ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chuckled when Zoe said to Dylan "Me boss, you do as you're told". :D

If anyone's having Lenny withdrawl symptoms, he made his first appearance last Wednesday on the "Watch" repeats! :)
    It's on Mon-Fri at 8am.

Me too! i love dylan and zoes clashes :D

Thought it was a really good episode tonight and it was good to see Britney being vulnerable and scared instead of moany and annoying and i am glad she finally apologised to Linda for hitting her!

Also a really nice exit for Lenny, weird how i did not like him when he first came in but he grew on me and was one of my favs! gonna miss him.
  • Options
    superdoopersuperdooper Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Considering that I haven't particularly enjoyed the Britney/Linda storyline, or the relationship between Scarlett and Lloyd, I actually liked this episode a lot. The David Blackstock character was suitably creepy and I thought the patient storylines had a bit more depth than is sometimes evident.

I've always liked Dylan's character and so his presence in this episode definitely added some lighter moments and I even managed to guess the whole situation with the Sickle Cell Patient just as Dylan diagnosed him!

Lenny's exit was also nicely done, although it's a shame that they haven't been able to do more with the character.
  • Options
    1D♥1D♥ Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    I never really liked Lenny but he's grown on me recently and I was sad to see him leave :(

One thing that annoyed me was that Nick appeared at the end to say goodbye to Lenny but how come he wasn't there for the rest of the shift? And if he was there then how was Zoe the boss? Nick seems to do an awful lot of appearing and disappearing recently without explanation!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    I'm probably the only one who wants more Sam and Dylan and a lot less Dylan and Zoe scenes. please tell me I'm not the only one who wants Zoe out of the Dylan Sam storyline ...

Nope, not alone, I completely agree :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Amyy. wrote: »
    Nope, not alone, I completely agree :)

thanks ;) i was begining to think I would only get negative things about saying that. Used to like Zoe but I haven't liked her that much since Sam appeared , if the bbc had to choose between Sam and Zoe to stay on casualty I would support Sam all the way cos I love her and charlotte salt :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's exactly what I said to my husband. Really hoped she would be killed, she is tiresome.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    thanks ;) i was begining to think I would only get negative things about saying that. Used to like Zoe but I haven't liked her that much since Sam appeared , if the bbc had to choose between Sam and Zoe to stay on casualty I would support Sam all the way cos I love her and charlotte salt :)

Exactly the same :p really gone off her this series.. That seems to be an unpopular opinion though. Sam's become my favourite character, hope her break isn't too long.
  • Options
    lord.dynamolord.dynamo Posts: 397
    Forum Member

I like the Dylan/Zoe scenes, but I hope they don't turn it romantic - I like their friendship. You don't often get male/female friendships in soaps that don't either turn romantic or into unrequited love.
  • Options
    ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was really disappointed when the paedophile got hit not Britney. They should have both got flattened!
This discussion has been closed.