So You Think.... disappeared?

kayceekaycee Posts: 12,046
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone know when the next episode of So You Think You Can Dance is on? I know it is on 8.00 Sunday, but that is a repeat of last Wednesdays' prog, but there's nothing about the next prog .......

They CAN'T have axed it - they just CAN'T!!!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Kaycee,

I haven't checked the Sky listing yet so please don't quote me on the following but I know that LivingTV is doing a special "Most Haunted" from the 26th of March and in the past, they have moved some programs over to LivingTV 2 just for that one week (it has happened before with America's Next Top Model) so they might do that for SYTYCD.
    But if not, I don't think they would have axed it, would they?
    They might have just "suspended" it in favour of "Most Haunted" and it will be back the week after.... I hope so anyway!!!

xx
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not on Living2. I didn't know about the Most Haunted being a special, so that could be the answer. I hope so, anyway....
  • kp2nikp2ni Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its on next saturday morn @ 12 but the synopsis says that there are 7 couples left so it could be a repeat but it does suggest that they are just taking it off for a week for most haunted :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning!!

I watched the repeat of SYTYCD last night and at the end of the result show, the announcer said that the next new episode will be shown on Sunday from 7pm!
    So it's not gone!! I think they just moved SYTYCD aside to make space for the Most Haunted Special... Phew!!
    However, I'm not sure if after this week, they'll go back to putting the show on Wednesdays and repeating it on Sundays.

Happy Easter Monday to you all! :)
    xx
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess that makes sense - having the next new episode next Sunday, it means they've simply lost the Wednesday one. Wish they - tv channels - wouldn't mess about with series though. Trying to keep up with Torchwood is another awkward series - and as there's only one episode left (if you're watching bbc3), I'd have thought they could have left it as it was.
  • kp2nikp2ni Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for talking for talking about torchwood in dwts site but anyway

Torchwood isn't on bbc3 on Friday so you have to wait til the next Friday the 4th :( to see the last episode it really confusing that they moved it with two episodes to go but it so torchwood didn't clash with the apprentice