Have Apple shipped your iphone 4 yet?

Comments

• KesterKKesterK Posts: 3,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    denzil28 wrote: »
    Well lots of people do say I'm a big kid (i'm a huge Toy Story fan and have had to wait 11 years for a sequel to the last one, I've only wanted an iphone since December, can you imagine how excited I am about Toy Story 3???).

My desk at work is a huge tribute to Pixar and I have quite a collection at home (tucked away safely out of reach of the children).

Yes I'm married and yes I have two children (nearly 8 and nearly 3). I'm not quite 18 anymore though, I'm actually 34.

Sorry to disappoint with my immaturity :D

I think most people who will go to see Toy Story 3 will be over 18 :p I'm 19 and can't wait to see it!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody with TNT Delivey had a status change from Nuneaton In Transit?
  • denzil28denzil28 Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KesterK wrote: »
    If his phone arives early might not get an update until later tomorrow/Friday :p Unless he comes to brag!!! Might come on later tonight though? I wanna know where his shipment is. ;)

Oh I'll be bragging, but not much as everyone else with have theirs too by then.

My shipment still says in transit at Nuneaton!!! It takes two hours to get from Nuneaton to my local TNT (not very local either). What are they doing, walking the bloody thing there???!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think most people who will go to see Toy Story 3 will be over 18 :p I'm 19 and can't wait to see it!!!

I was your age when the first one came out!! I'm feeling old now :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was your age when the first one came out!! I'm feeling old now :(

Yea well I'm going cause its part of my childhood... you have no excuse. :p Although you can use you're kids as an excuse ;) (if you take them that is!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody with TNT Delivey had a status change from Nuneaton In Transit?

I was going to ask the same. Do you think something is up with their systems, it can't take this long to get anywhere in the country from Nuneaton (being the midlands and all!!)?

Still not one person on here has got one. I'm sensing a fibber over on macrumours.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yea well I'm going cause its part of my childhood... you have no excuse. :p Although you can use you're kids as an excuse ;) (if you take them that is!)

I'm not taking the kids, they'll talk through it and spoil it for me :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this thread, I feel the excitement! Good luck OP and everyone else :) Very exciting for you!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to ask the same. Do you think something is up with their systems, it can't take this long to get anywhere in the country from Nuneaton (being the midlands and all!!)?

Still not one person on here has got one. I'm sensing a fibber over on macrumours.

Nah there are people who have got them today, was DHL though. TNT must have been following rules from Apple. People on Macrumors are now saying status' are changing to hubs (over the past 45 min)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah there are people who have got them today, was DHL though. TNT must have been following rules from Apple. People on Macrumors are now saying status' are changing to hubs (over the past 45 min)

I still find it odd that nobody on DS seems to have one though. My F5 button is wearing out on the tab I have open on the TNT tracking page.
  • Dragons_HeartbeatDragons_Heartbeat Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked the status on mine and its been moved from Nuneaton and is heading for Northampton Hub from 20.01 says its in transit.
  • PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still find it odd that nobody on DS seems to have one though. My F5 button is wearing out on the tab I have open on the TNT tracking page.

But you'd only be insanely jealous if someone else on DS had theirs a day before you so it's better this way :D

Now, just so that I know can we expect regular updates tomorrow as well.......please :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pickpuss wrote: »
    But you'd only be insanely jealous if someone else on DS had theirs a day before you so it's better this way :D

Now, just so that I know can we expect regular updates tomorrow as well.......please :o

Honestly I wouldn't, I would be more pleased to know they were arriving to be honest.

And just so as to not upset my adoring public (I'm a cult now, at least that's what I thought he called me), there will be regular updates tomorrow (although I am hoping to have parcel sat on my desk when I get into the office after dropping the children off to school and nursery (the reason I'm not having a day off and it delivered to home!!!).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked the status on mine and its been moved from Nuneaton and is heading for Northampton Hub from 20.01 says its in transit.

Mine still hasn't changed :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're starting to catch it from me now, ooooh it exciting. I could crush a grape (now that is showing my age as most of you wont even get that reference).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are you using the UK TNT Site of the International US one because the UK one hasn't been updated much today.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    You're starting to catch it from me now, ooooh it exciting. I could crush a grape (now that is showing my age as most of you wont even get that reference).

Cccrrrrrraaaaaccckkkeeeerrrjjjjaaacccckkkkk!!!!
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you using the UK TNT Site of the International US one because the UK one hasn't been updated much today.

UK one has said "Out for Delivery" all day, then says "Call the international helpline for more info" or something like that.

International one has said In transit Nuneaton all day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UK one has said "Out for Delivery" all day, then says "Call the international helpline for more info" or something like that.

International one has said In transit Nuneaton all day.

The UK one has said the same all day for me to plus the International site did say Nuneaton all day until about an hour ago so they might have starting sending them to the Depots for the morning,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Off to bed in a few minutes... hopefully I'll wake up, check status and it says Out for delivery :) Night all!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ours are with UPS, currently in Tamworth.
    Currently In Transit - On Time
    Scheduled Delivery Date:
    06/24/2010

• PickpussPickpuss Posts: 72,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ready for the updates, has Denzil28's phone arrived, has TNT delivered to KesterK and is iMacMan's Megan really having a day off ............bring it on :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pickpuss wrote: »
    Ready for the updates, has Denzil28's phone arrived, has TNT delivered to KesterK and is iMacMan's Megan really having a day off ............bring it on :D

Morning! :P Strangly it says Northampton Hub now... which is further away to me than Nuneaton!

EDIT: Just called cause the UK tracker says please call and she said it is currently being loaded and will be out for delivery today :)
  • S-T-E-V-ES-T-E-V-E Posts: 853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    24 Jun 2010 06:51:42 Teesside Shipment Received At Destination Depot.

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    S-T-E-V-E wrote: »
    24 Jun 2010 06:51:42 Teesside Shipment Received At Destination Depot.

You TNT or DHL? and if it is TNT did it go from Nuneaton to Northampton Hub first?