Who do you want to win and why?

StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
Forum Member
In this poll, there are the options of who you want to win.

I want Meryl to win because she is effortless out there on the floor and always tells a good story! :)

Who do you want To win Dancing With The Stars 7 votes

Amy
14%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
Meryl
57%
carriebebeSalsaShon*Topaz*StrictlyEastend 4 votes
Charlie
14%
Andrew_M 1 vote
James
14%
dancing.queen 1 vote
Candace
0%

Comments

• StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Meryl
    The poll should be here any moment now.
  • DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't get chance to vote, but my vote would have gone to James.

Candace, I couldn't stand at the start, but I feel she's embracing the competition more and can't fault her attitude in recent weeks

Amy, I do like, but want to see her do a bit more ballroom. I want her to win on merit, and not on sympathy.

Meryl, I feel is good, as she should be being an Olympic figure dancer. I do, however, feel that her support is partly due to Maks' involvement, which I don't feel is right. It's not his divine right to win the competition! (IMO he should have won with Mel B) Again- I want her to win on her merit, to not Maks, which brings me to...

Charlie, who again, should be good, but he's showing progression and I think his partnership with Candace last week showed his progression as a ballroom dancer. I think he is better than Meryl, maybe not in terms of natural ballroom ability, but certainly in terms of what this show is about.

James seems to have it all. He's got the charisma, he has no dance training, he doesn't have a sob story to fall back on (Although the "will they/won't they" with Peta is the pay off there!) and I think all that combined makes him the best person to win, if not the best dancer.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Charlie. I don't know what James and Peta have been getting up to in the training room other than dancing (actually... don't tell me) because he's certainly not improving - in fact, he's probably getting worse. There's something about Meryl and Amy that I can't put my finger on, and the editing of the show probably does play a part in that, but I can't warm to their of them. Then again, Maks and Derek have never been my favourite of pros. And Candace, as another poster said, I couldn't stand her at the beginning of the series, but she started growing on me at around the Cha-Cha and her Argentine Tango the other week was my favourite of that round. She isn't the best dancer, but at least she's improving which can't be said for a number of other contestants. Since Charlie seems to have the 'full package' as they say, I'd plump for him.
  • karina_karina_ Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of complaints on twitter about the FB voting for James.It seems his votes have been going to Meryl. People's voting history strangely disappeared too.
    Doesn't appear to be happening with any of the other contestants. Funny that.