Who Do You Think Negan Killed?
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well in the comic he kills
    Glenn

In the TV show we will have to wait until the S7 premiere in October.
  • JDFJDF Posts: 4,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well in the comic he kills
    Glenn

In the TV show we will have to wait until the S7 premiere in October.

I hope its not..who get killed in the comic book.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Either Glenn or Abraham with an outside chance of Daryl
  • BertCleeverhookBertCleeverhook Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Eugene
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eugene
    I would NOT care if its him .AS much if they kill Glenn
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JDF wrote: »
    I would NOT care if its him .AS much if they kill Glenn

I hope it's not Eugene. It should be one of the main characters that gets killed
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,462
    Forum Member
    I hope it's Glenn or Maggie to split the two of them up but don't think the writers/producers would be brave enough.
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,874
    Forum Member
    I hope it's not Eugene. It should be one of the main characters that gets killed

I think of Eugene as a main character.
  • Decepticons1Decepticons1 Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    I voted for the person he kills in the comic. I haven't watched the show since season 5 I think, so just wondering if its done in the same manner as the comic?
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I voted for the person he kills in the comic. I haven't watched the show since season 5 I think, so just wondering if its done in the same manner as the comic?

Different location and more people involved but the killing is done in the same manner as the comics.

Edit
    Why is Carol on the Poll? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Corwin wrote: »
    Different location and more people involved but the killing is done in the same manner as the comics.

Wow, didn't think they would've had the balls!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, didn't think they would've had the balls!

Here's the scene if you want to watch it.
  • Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    The only shocking ones would be Carl or Rick but I think it will be Abraham. The way the scene played out he was the one Negan should pick to make an example out of as he was the least submissive (assuming Negan's apparent random method of choosing isn't quite as random as we are lead to believe). If Negan's plan is to get the group to obey him then he makes the most sense to me as the scene appeared.
    Forum Member
    Corwin wrote: »
    Here's the scene if you want to watch it.

Thanks Corwin. Man, the way it was shot wasn't ballsy, damn you AMC! So really, technically, it might not be who it was in the comics. I mean, I don't see why they would change something like that but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.
  • TishtoshtessTishtoshtess Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know who was meant to be killed based on the comic, but I can't imagine they'd "off" him so early on in the series. I'm hoping its someone pointless like Eugine, then for the actual character to get a proper ending, which is deserved.
  • Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    My vote is Abraham, but that's because I may be looking too much into it. I'd be amazed if they killed off Rick or Daryl, and whoever was struck was struck twice. The first time they didn't go down, so if we eliminate Rick and Daryl for a second, the only other person out of that group who's going to be able to take two whacks to the head is Abraham. Glynn was too weak, and Eugene would have stayed down.

If not him, and the scene was out of perspective, then I'm going to say Maggie.
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would agree, don't think they are going to deviate from this one...I know what the show, people like to think in that they don't always follow the comic, but this I think will still faithful.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abraham, it's just the way the story was going, with 2 women after him :blush: and being a tough old nut.

Would be very surprised if it were anyone else.
  • Gemma_HardingGemma_Harding Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dearmrman wrote: »
    I would agree, don't think they are going to deviate from this one...I know what the show, people like to think in that they don't always follow the comic, but this I think will still faithful.

Well Carol is still alive, though at this point in the comics I'm sure she is dead and also so is Abraham alive when he is dead in the comics. I *think* Andrea lasted longer in the comics than she did on screen So there is leeway for them to shift things about a bit.

Also I have heard rumours that there may be TWO deaths in the premier
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Carol is still alive, though at this point in the comics I'm sure she is dead and also so is Abraham alive when he is dead in the comics. I *think* Andrea lasted longer in the comics than she did on screen So there is leeway for them to shift things about a bit.

Also I have heard rumours that there may be TWO deaths in the premier

Not to long to go now I wish FOX would do what SKY ATLANTIC did with GOT .
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    God the suspense is killing me

I know I'll probably be disappointed anyway but only because I quite like all the characters
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would think that Rick & Carl are safe .
  • BatchBatch Posts: 3,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I'll spoiler this as I read a bit about the comic's direction and who was killed which is repeated in the comment below:
    I read that Glenn gets off'd in the comic, and it leads to a split and change in the dynamics of the group by splitting them down the middle. Some stay with the Ricktatorship, some lead by Maggie outraged/wanting revenge at where Rick has lead them.

Negan has effectively divide and conquered

Hope that is accurate as I haven't read the actual comics.

Given that, it has to be a major character that would cause a similar split.

I can't see past Glenn or Maggie to cause such a split - given Carol is not in the group and they'd be lynched by viewers for killing Daryl. Killing a pregnant Maggie seems a step too far. Using the words "taking it like a champ" seems a little clumsy to say to a woman.

So it has to be Glenn.
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrea lasted longer in the comics than she did on screen So there is leeway for them to shift things about a bit.

Andrea is still in the comic and a readers favourite. Her character is such a badass in the comic it's a real shame the character was completely messed up on screen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Batch wrote: »
    Well, I'll spoiler this as I read a bit about the comic's direction and who was killed which is repeated in the comment below:
    I read that Glenn gets off'd in the comic, and it leads to a split and change in the dynamics of the group by splitting them down the middle. Some stay with the Ricktatorship, some lead by Maggie outraged/wanting revenge at where Rick has lead them.

Negan has effectively divide and conquered

Hope that is accurate as I haven't read the actual comics.

Given that, it has to be a major character that would cause a similar split.

I can't see past Glenn or Maggie to cause such a split - given Carol is not in the group and they'd be lynched by viewers for killing Daryl. Killing a pregnant Maggie seems a step too far. Using the words "taking it like a champ" seems a little clumsy to say to a woman.

So it has to be Glenn.

That spoiler is not all that accurate as regards the comic plotline.
    After Glenn's death Maggie goes and lives at the Hilltop rather than Alexandria but she hardly splits the group down the middle.