2»

Comments

• TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    OMFG 4 was brutal:o
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Defn didn't see THAT coming, especially the brovvabyebye. I took it as read/red that he'd be next season's big bad, with his desire for their "magic" drive for his army, but we've got one (two?) eps left in the season so who knows ?! :) - maybe they can remove his old memories and return him to nice 4. :)
    Forum Member
    zwixxx wrote: »
    Defn didn't see THAT coming, especially the brovvabyebye. I took it as read/red that he'd be next season's big bad, with his desire for their "magic" drive for his army, but we've got one (two?) eps left in the season so who knows ?! :) - maybe they can remove his old memories and return him to nice 4. :)

one episode I believe, I'm assuming he will be the baddie next season too but you never know. The brother bit shocked me as well.

I am still missing 1 tho, he had this whole backstory and fight against the big companies hoping something happens there. I always hoped he didn't die but as it wasn't a clone, I guess he did. Hoping it was him in the shuttle back along.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TWS wrote: »
    one episode I believe, I'm assuming he will be the baddie next season too but you never know. The brother bit shocked me as well.

Yeah it was a bit of a shock.

He did find out in the parallel universe episode that the alternative version of his brother was plotting against the alternative version of himself and probably thought the same would eventually happen to him as well.

Especially with him killing his stepmother, his brother would have no doubt agreed to her exile or even imprisonment but he would not have been happy with her being killed.
    Forum Member
    Corwin wrote: »
    Yeah it was a bit of a shock.

He did find out in the parallel universe episode that the alternative version of his brother was plotting against the alternative version of himself and probably thought the same would eventually happen to him as well.

Especially with him killing his stepmother, his brother would have no doubt agreed to her exile or even imprisonment but he would not have been happy with her being killed.

Oh ultimately I can see why he did it, just wasn't expecting it there and then especially for all the warriors to just obey and kill everyone especially those they had served up until two minutes prior
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    given up on this show after 2 eps of s2
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whedon247 wrote: »
    given up on this show after 2 eps of s2
    why ?

I can't imagine it being down to the characters cos they'll all so different there's bound to be at least one you 'warm' to, and (the way the show has been written) anyone could be the star.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that plan went well :o

I'm guessing
    all the crew somehow survive except Nyx.

Good job the show was renewed as that would really not have been a good place to leave the series :)
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Overall I have enjoyed series 2, probably enjoyed it more than series 1.

However, there are at least three unanswered questions

1) Who did shoot 1? and why.... and why leave so many threads of his story just hanging, who did murder his wife?
    2) There was a tease that one of the "corporates" had something to do with 5, perhaps even was her mother... yet... nothing.
    3) The ship that came back through the alternate universe, i assume it was the other raza, but again... came to nothing.

Now i assume that number 3 will be answered in series 3 but the other two just seemed to have been dropped and that is annoying.

Oh and also... i work with one of the actors from the show, that was exciting! I didn't even know he was in it until i saw his name on the credits. He didn't give me any hints, the meanie!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »

1) Who did shoot 1? and why.... and why leave so many threads of his story just hanging, who did murder his wife?
    2) There was a tease that one of the "corporates" had something to do with 5, perhaps even was her mother... yet... nothing.
    3) The ship that came back through the alternate universe, i assume it was the other raza, but again... came to nothing.

Now i assume that number 3 will be answered in series 3 but the other two just seemed to have been dropped and that is annoying.

2) Wasn't the interest in Five by the corporation boss just due to the fact that she had the component of the Blink Drive.

3) It was the alternative Marauder.

1) Most likely person to have been piloting the Alt Marauder was Alt One so his story may well continue in some way.

Alt One is obviously not a nice guy as we saw him bomb the mining colony so it's unlikely that in that universe he's Derrick Moss disguised as Jace Corso (unless Derrick Moss is a total bastard over there :D) but I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as part of the Raza crew.

Maybe a copy (that he had made before going undercover) of Derrick Moss' mind gets copied into the body of Alt One/ alt Jace and he then goes after his wife's killers.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1) Wasn't it clearly shown that the Real Corso shot One? IIRC we saw him leaving the scene.

I certainly never felt there was any question over that storyline.

The trusted old friend of the father running the company for One had One's wife killed (maybe One was meant to be the victim?), and then hired the Real Corso to kill One when he started asking too many questions.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree on points 2 and 3: The interest in Five was purely for the Blink Drive key thing, and the stowaway alt-Marauder was most likely being piloted by Alt Corso (makes much more sense than any of the other Alts).

I can't see Alt Corso joining the crew, though, after what he pulled.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why the conspiracy on One. They it seemed no longer wanted him on the show, killed him and had his double do it who is not also dead. They just dusted him off and moved on to a bigger story. Two got her revenge by killing Corso.

As for who was on the shuttle that came through from the other timeline.

I think you are all wrong who it was. I have a strange feeling its going to be totally off the wall when we find out if we do.

All I do know is the tag for season 3(yes we are getting it), is enemies will be friends and friends will now be enemies.
  • fmradiotuner1fmradiotuner1 Posts: 20,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my 2tb box has not recorded episode 13 on Syfy and cannot find on demand will I now have to torrent the last one?
  • Baz_JamesBaz_James Posts: 4,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my 2tb box has not recorded episode 13 on Syfy and cannot find on demand will I now have to torrent the last one?

Unless you've got a blink drive and can appear in front of wherever the broadcast signal has now reached, I can't see any alternative (unless you're a newsgroup user and get the nzb).
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    2) Wasn't the interest in Five by the corporation boss just due to the fact that she had the component of the Blink Drive.

3) It was the alternative Marauder.

1) Most likely person to have been piloting the Alt Marauder was Alt One so his story may well continue in some way.

Alt One is obviously not a nice guy as we saw him bomb the mining colony so it's unlikely that in that universe he's Derrick Moss disguised as Jace Corso (unless Derrick Moss is a total bastard over there :D) but I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as part of the Raza crew.

Maybe a copy (that he had made before going undercover) of Derrick Moss' mind gets copied into the body of Alt One/ alt Jace and he then goes after his wife's killers.

Agh ok, I had maybe expected more and misremembered some points about five and the woman. I guess I was reading too much in to it and expecting more?

3) I meant marauder and not Raza, either way it hasnt been followed up but i assume it will be next series.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope Inspector Kierken aka Chris Martin appears in Season 3
  • Baz_JamesBaz_James Posts: 4,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    I hope Inspector Kierken aka Chris Martin appears in Season 3

Would that it were true! Anything to keep him out of a recording studio!
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baz_James wrote: »
    Would that it were true! Anything to keep him out of a recording studio!

he has a lot of free time with Gwen clearing off.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    iiuc he's spending his time eating burgers and pizza since he is no longer forced to eat kali and drink grass infused smoothies.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »

Gwynneth not Gwen :)

You might be confusing her with Gwen Steffani