Big Brother: Over the top - Links

iwholdeniwholden Posts: 1,602
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey guys,

I've literally searched the entire web and can't find any links for Over the top.

Does anyone have any? Tried to register for CBS but my British pounds are not good enough for them.

A torrent or streaming link would be amazing. Thanks so much.

Comments

• big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you get any please dm a link
  • joshrulez2joshrulez2 Posts: 1,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last year I paid for CBS all-access simply by using an American VPN and paying using my UK credit card.
    Does it no longer work?

Other than that there are streaming sites that display the live feeds for free
  • ShadowlandsShadowlands Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love a link too if anyone has one.. Tried emailing CBS, as it's their own show produced specifically to go online you'd think they'd be happy to take my money, no reply as yet.

Boo..
  • undersea123undersea123 Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    I'd love a link too if anyone has one.. Tried emailing CBS, as it's their own show produced specifically to go online you'd think they'd be happy to take my money, no reply as yet.

Boo..

I'll send u a PM
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I have a link as well, please :)
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too please
  • AlishaSAlishaS Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    And me please
  • InthedeepInthedeep Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Does anyone have any links - so far ive only been able to watch them going in and the first daily recap :(
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Use a proxy mirror site for the most famous torrent site and you will find other updates.
  • InthedeepInthedeep Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Cheers for the heads up Starry. So frustrating as a fan of the US show since season 2 to be completely limited as to what i can follow. Trying to avoid spoilers whilst searching for content is proving difficult haha!
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,427
    Forum Member
    Has anyone got a link to the first weekly episode? It's 69 minutes but I can't find it anywhere and you can't watch it on CBS website unless you have access. So annoying.
  • child of tyrachild of tyra Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    could I possibly get a link to the first weekly ep PM'd if anyone has one?! I would appreciate it so much!
  • butterflies84butterflies84 Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    All daily and weekly episodes are here:

tinyurl .com/bigbrotherott