Is Connie Huq annoying?

Richieboy87Richieboy87 Posts: 3,383
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She gets on my nerves with her annoying voice and bores me to tears.
You could watch paint try and it would be watch watching

Comments

• henke777henke777 Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    hell yeah
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sooo annoying that i dont watch xtra...cant stand her waffle..and will be surprised if cowell renews her next year
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    She married my Charlie. :mad::D
  • ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    sooo annoying that i dont watch xtra...cant stand her waffle..and will be surprised if cowell renews her next year

Simon loves her. He handpicked her for Xtra, and there is definite flirting between them on the show. More so than there ever was between him and other presenters of Xtra Factor.
    I think she's fine...and she'll be back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    I don't dislike or like her anymore, I used to like her when she was on BP, but I just don't get what she's about anymore, she's a walking contradiction in terms of personality.
  • pussyfootpussyfoot Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    She married my Charlie. :mad::D

Excuse me.... he's MY Charlie ;):D Yes she is a terrible presenter on extra factor, she could do with Mr Brooker giving her lessons in how to present, how she got the gig i'll never know :rolleyes:
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just saw right up her skirt - thanks Storm, you were good for something afterall.:o
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    watch watching?
  • tartan18tartan18 Posts: 2,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.

next.......
  • Richieboy87Richieboy87 Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She gets on my nerves with her annoying voice and bores me to tears.
    You could watch paint try and it would be watch paint try

watching paint dry i meant
  • GoldenBoy81GoldenBoy81 Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    she doesnt fit the show, i don't watch xtra factor this year at all and she's the reason. i thought she was fine on other programs, this just doesn't work. i imagine ratings for xtra are down this year as holly was well liked and nobody seems to have much good to say anout konnie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I find her annoying - think she comes over as immature. Trying too hard sort of thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally zoned out during The Xtra Factor because she was so annoying and she wasn't even listening to the guests, she's ask the question, listen to the producer in her ear and when the guest had answered she'd say something generic like 'Indeed' or 'I'd imagine so' and her links were awful. I tried giving her a go but I don't like her.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Konnie Huq. She's gorgeous and seems nice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've always had a dislike for the bint. Irrational or not, she makes me so irritable I think I would applaud and grin like a cheshire cat if a disgruntled contestant slapped or punched her in the face. She is like that annoying goody-two-shoes girl in school who gets straight As for everything, but is constantly trying to show everyone she is 'wacky' and 'funny' and 'naughty' and not a total geek. It's just so cringey watching her, so I have made the choice not to. I don't need any more irritations in my life thank you very much!

Harsh, I know, but she has done my head in for years. I stopped watching Blue Peter back in the day because she irritated me so much. Only Kate Humble irritates me more.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JohnHughes wrote: »
    She is like that annoying goody-two-shoes girl in school who gets straight As for everything, but is constantly trying to show everyone she is 'wacky' and 'funny' and 'naughty' and not a total geek.

I always liked girls like that, so I guess that's why she doesn't annoy me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like her.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Immature on the Xtra Factor?

That's like complaining that your hand is hot when you stick it in the fire.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i cant stand her, so pleased she was voted off early in 71 degrees north
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I know she cannot help her looks but I do not like them and nothing she does improves them.

I do not think she is good looking but she acts as if she thinks she is Gods Gift to the world.

Actually I do think she is a capable presenter but as I do not like her, it puts me off watching, so I dont watch Xtra Factor this year
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I know she cannot help her looks but I do not like them and nothing she does improves them.

It's a shame you can't force people who's looks you don't like to wear paper bags or hide away in attics.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never taken to her, going right back to her early Blue Peter days.

She's a typically irritating 'Head Girl' type with that saccharine voice. I don't see anything spectacular about her looks either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always quite liked her, she always seemed like a pleasant natured girl. Though her voice certainly isn't all that annoying when you compare it to Fran Drescher in something like The Nanny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she is fiiiiiiiiiine
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the dads seem to love her, but she winds me up something chronic, she just has zero charisma - ever seen her trying to comfort any of the Xfactor contestants? or her trying to ak the judges a grilling after the main show? - its painful to watch, wish she would disappear off my tv screen - thank goodness she is (mostly) relegated to itv2.