Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 3)

Comments

• thefoxmistressthefoxmistress Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hullo forum folks, hope all is merry and bright and well in your worlds :)

And can I say "damn you" to OK magazine for sealing their Christmas special mag in plastic, speaking of which oh my, *how* fake was that pic on the front cover? Josie was airbrushed almost into oblivion, but the Quare Boy looked almost the same. It was like Moonlighting all over again :D

When we've been hearing how Josie is stuck in a snowy New York with a summer wardrobe, there are rumours that JJ has been spotted on Bondi, resplendent with new hair-do.
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    A very good point.
    Whether you want to go "Squeeeeeeeee, OMG, OMG, look at JJJ, it's fantastic" or "OMG, OMG, look at the state of JJJ ahah hah hahaha haha" this hits the spot. The Zelebrity Marmite brand.
    And this led me in another direction I'd like counsel to consider.

JJJers, not the regular defence team, have attended court to give a particular line of evidence, before turning a sharp heel and exiting stage left, until the next time 'moths to the flames' proves too much of a lure.
    And it is basically this: that only about half a dozen people are left in the British Isles (and a bit of Scandinavia and Estonia:D) who do not believe in The Big Romance of Two Lovely Young People.
    Indeed, they say, a minibus could carry us all to a JJJ gig where we would be converted.
    Now, if this was the case - that this tiny courtroom was all that remained of 'the opposition' - WHY would the 'fake issue' be brought up so often by JJJ themselves?
    Of course, we know that the span of those who raise an eyebrow over JJJ, to those who screech-Tweet 'FAKE', goes well beyond the little world of this court in DS.
    The fake debate has raged all over the place and JJ1 has his Twitter wars with others who insist on stating 'Fake' while probably having no knowledge of this court case. And I don't just mean Billi Bhatti - there's a whole crowd out there in Twitterland and beyond who think it's crap. JJ1 has even done 'Roll up, roll up...' to invite the 'Haters' plus Bhatti to his own little Tweet court. (Let alone plugged this court case with a Tweeted link).
    Now... beyond the cosy confines of this court, WHO most raises the FAKE word? Why, it's JJJ themselves. On the webcams, in Twitter, in mags. Josie says "People will think we're fake but..." Sam Dean shouts out "It's REAL not FAKE".
    I put it to our court that JJJ themselves use the FAKE enigma as part of their own branding. It keeps the pro-fans hot and busy and committed to defending their honour.
    Someone said fake? How very dare they!!! Let's buy more stuff, Tweet more, vote in online polls more, mail mags and newspapers to demand extra JJJ. Only more JJJ will end this outrage!!!

ADD And as if by magic... Bhatti reappears to pick up on some of his favourite topics. His Twitter page has now been renamed Mr Billi. Anti-Hero.

JJJ fans tweets him:
    @lulu_1976
    @billibhatti just read OK mag & frank & christine & kimberley walsh & bf apart for xmas too! They must be fake then don't you think! Lol
    blondieapi Claire Apicella
    @billibhatti see there u go again!So what if they even do.u shouldnt let it affect u mentally the way it does ur rants& bitchines do nothin!

Bhatti tweets:
    billibhatti Mr Billi • Anti-Hero
    Awake, waiting for gym to open at 6.30. Officialbilli.tv is back online- went offline due to @josiestweet wonderful fans spamming it.
    @blondieapi I can't help it that they fake a relationship & she's overweight.. Do u know @josiestweet is so fat, she wakes up in sections?
    @lulu_1976 her weight effects as all!! When God created the Earth & said "let there be light" he had to ask @josiestweet to move out the way

That fake word just won't go away.

A great observation :cool:

And I'm left wondering why no-one's been spelling it as "£ake" :D
    Daisy-lou wrote: »
    No not sad at all hjo. The thread has become a really nice thing to escape to now and then. I only wish I had been able to contribute more in the past few months, the effort of the other honourable court members makes me feel ashamed from getting so much enjoyment from the thread when i never seem to get time to gather evidence these days but I know that all are welcome, no matter what, and where in life would you find such unconditional welcoming? And I think that, coupled with the whole question of the fame game these days and whether it has any value, are the things that make us come back to debate time and time again.

Next year, it would be lovely if we made our christmas party real but sadly with the geography of where everyone is, would prove very very difficult. However, it is now on my list of 'things to do when I win the lottery', a big party in a central location and taxis for everyone, no matter what the cost.

Thanks again DS for reopening the court. I for one have had difficult times this year (being stuck abroad with no forseeable flight home and family issues being two) as I'm sure have others, but the warmth and escapism this thread at those times has offered has been invaluable.

So back to your post hjo...if it makes us sad then bring it on, I care not a jot, just love the comraderie built up and some bliddy funny moments.

And I raise my glass to Greengirl, who brought the case to court in the first place. I bet she never expected it to turn into such a landmark court case. What a little star.:):)

Nice sentiment, Daisy-lou - it sums the thread up lovely :)
  • occulta7occulta7 Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mezzy10 wrote: »
    Yes, the other housemates helped BB make money, and I think quite a few have probably earnt quite a bit of money from BB too, although I don't have facts I would say that 'the JJJ story' keeped many of their viewers keen on what is to become of them in the future, and even without figures I think thats possibly many people. The last sentence (i know you may not be getting at this point) , even though Josie and John have sold products they haven't forced it upon anyone to go buy there products.

The word 'force' wasn't used in my post nor did I imply they force others to buy their products so this sentence was taken out of context !incidentally it would be a complete waste of time them forcing or trying to get more people to
    believe in them and buy their products as not that many people are interested in them anyway!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok. I need to find Deefs. Fast. Although I understand she is somewhere in the British Isles sitting in a corner asleep on a chair covered in wilted tinsel, empty glass in hand, head at a kind of weird angle, dribbling, while everyone else has long left the building. I need to find her because we need to speak to our client, La Gibson, about all this american caper. We need more tweets about JJ and also more to him as the defence case is being hampered by their time apart.

Deefs can you remind La Gibson there is a court case going on.

Festivities over. Back to business.

And did you complete the mission to go to Dorset and offer OBH an entire bottle of gin to change sides? No? I thought not. What was that?? You drunk the gin?? Oh Deefs...pullleeeease....!!xx
  • mezzy10mezzy10 Posts: 8,423
    Forum Member
    occulta7 wrote: »
    The word 'force' wasn't used in my post nor did I imply they force others to buy their products so this sentence was taken out of context !incidentally it would be a complete waste of time them forcing or trying to get more people to
    believe in them and buy their products as not that many people are interested in them anyway!

ok :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    News update Jose trying to get connecting flight out to Mexico today, been lurking in all the time she's been stuck she mentioned John once.:D Noticed John hasn't twweted much about his one only love of his life being stranded.
    The fake game, why would they entertain the word fake when speaking about themselves if there wasn't a inkling of truth. the case continues where is Efty and Pats still recovering from over induglent xmas booze, nice to see OBH where you hiding:D The JJJ may spend at least a month apart:eek:
  • HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh noes! Josie Gibson, winner of BB and £100 000 is STUCK IN NEW YORK WITH A SUMMER WARDROBE!!!

Maybe she could, like, go to a shop and buy a few clothes? I believe they have clothes shops in America and even I, non-winner of BB or £100 000 might think of doing that.

The Josie soap opera is ridiculous, lol. Oh the scrapes and shenanigans of a braindead Bristolian are fascinating to mine ears :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HappyTree wrote: »
    Oh noes! Josie Gibson, winner of BB and £100 000 is STUCK IN NEW YORK WITH A SUMMER WARDROBE!!!

Maybe she could, like, go to a shop and buy a few clothes? I believe they have clothes shops in America and even I, non-winner of BB or £100 000 might think of doing that.

The Josie soap opera is ridiculous, lol. Oh the scrapes and shenanigans of a braindead Bristolian are fascinating to mine ears :D

Please can the court dismiss this emotional outburst by Happy, obviously brought on by eating and drinking leftover sherry trifle, mulled wine and the liqueurs that Uncle Norman bought her.
  • cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    herejohno wrote: »
    News update Jose trying to get connecting flight out to Mexico today, been lurking in all the time she's been stuck she mentioned John once.:D Noticed John hasn't twweted much about his one only love of his life being stranded.The fake game, why would they entertain the word fake when speaking about themselves if there wasn't a inkling of truth. the case continues where is Efty and Pats still recovering from over induglent xmas booze, nice to see OBH where you hiding:D The JJJ may spend at least a month apart:eek:

out of sight out of mind perhaps :rolleyes:
  • ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Ok. I need to find Deefs. Fast. Although I understand she is somewhere in the British Isles sitting in a corner asleep on a chair covered in wilted tinsel, empty glass in hand, head at a kind of weird angle, dribbling, while everyone else has long left the building. I need to find her because we need to speak to our client, La Gibson, about all this american caper. We need more tweets about JJ and also more to him as the defence case is being hampered by their time apart.

And did you complete the mission to go to Dorset and offer OBH an entire bottle of gin to change sides? No? I thought not. What was that?? You drunk the gin?? Oh Deefs...pullleeeease....!!xx

I may have nicked the gin...can't be sure though :o
    News update Jose trying to get connecting flight out to Mexico today, been lurking in all the time she's been stuck she mentioned John once.:D Noticed John hasn't twweted much about his one only love of his life being stranded.
    The fake game, why would they entertain the word fake when speaking about themselves if there wasn't a inkling of truth. the case continues where is Efty and Pats still recovering from over induglent xmas booze, nice to see OBH where you hiding:D The JJJ may spend at least a month apart:eek:

Now now Johno. If he'd have tweeted then it would be fake wouldn't it? Isn't that what the prosecution are always saying? What is wrong with texting or a phonecall? ;)

*saunters off mumbling damned if he does, damned if he doesn't*

HappyTree wrote: »

My friend, who lives in Brooklyn, said nobody was going anywhere. She's lived there for some years and said it was as bad as she'd ever seen it. I'm sure if she were able she'd have popped to the shops for a warming jacket;)

PS The whole saga is not fascinating to me btw. I am far too busy working my way through my selection box. One large toblerone has already been destroyed...might tackle the flake next *ponders*
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftw774 wrote: »

My friend, who lives in Brooklyn, said nobody was going anywhere. She's lived there for some years and said it was as bad as she'd ever seen it. I'm sure if she were able she'd have popped to the shops for a warming jacket;)

My friends who live in Brooklyn had no problems getting into Manhattan.

But Josie wasn't, isn't even in NY, NY she's on Long Island which is not part of NYC. :p

The LIRR was not operating till midday or early afternoon. (not that Josie would even know there was a LIRR (Long Island Rail Road) But subways for the most part were back online by midday.

BTW we got more snow in Feb 2010 than we did over the weekend and it was by no means unusual : for the last few years we've had these foot or more snow storms.

I will say this though it was the freakiest snow storm ever as we also had thunder AND lightning. Now that was something I've never experienced before. And thankfully most people stayed off the roads so that they could be plowed and they were. It's just a memory today for main roads and sidewalks anyway. ;) Once the snow stops property owners have 4 hours to clear the streets and paths to their property.
    Forum Member
    Vesna wrote: »
    My friends who live in Brooklyn had no problems getting into Manhattan.

But Josie wasn't, isn't even in NY, NY she's on Long Island which is not part of NYC. :p

The LIRR was not operating till midday or early afternoon. (not that Josie would even know there was a LIRR (Long Island Rail Road) But subways for the most part were back online by midday.

BTW we got more snow in Feb 2010 than we did over the weekend and it was by no means unusual : for the last few years we've had these foot or more snow storms.

I will say this though it was the freakiest snow storm ever as we also had thunder AND lightning. Now that was something I've never experienced before. And thankfully most people stayed off the roads so that they could be plowed and they were. It's just a memory today for main roads and sidewalks anyway. ;) Once the snow stops property owners have 4 hours to clear the streets and paths to their property.

I have no idea where she was in NY tbh. All I knew is my friend decided to stop indoors until it had abated! Not heard from her today, but I'm guessing she's moving about. Keeping within the confines of her apartment for even one day would have driven her nuts :D

Might be coming over to NYC in late spring ;) Would you like me to bring you a Randy Mare hoodie in the sickie pink colour option? :D
    Forum Member
    I have no idea where she was in NY tbh. All I knew is my friend decided to stop indoors until it had abated! Not heard from her today, but I'm guessing she's moving about. Keeping within the confines of her apartment for even one day would have driven her nuts :D

Might be coming over to NYC in late spring ;) Would you like me to bring you a Randy Mare hoodie in the sickie pink colour option? :D

I know the comment about twitter about being fake etc, but his gilfriend is supposedly stuck in the middle of nowhere
    and he didn't tweet her, fake or not he perhaps should have tweeted Jose you alright, the twitter family is helping her out.
    yes Efty she is long Island has Vesna said and she trying to get to JFK airport. The JJJers don't know when they are getting to be rekindled so if they don't know who does, they know what the JJJ are doing before they do:eek: Jose not helping herself with some off the comments she sending over twitter, why would one get so aggravated about being fake if they wasnt:confused:
    Forum Member
    cobis wrote: »
    out of sight out of mind perhaps :rolleyes:

When the cats away the mouse will play;)
    Forum Member
    From Josies friend
    @Philop22 I don't need to lie. They don't hav separate rooms it's like two massive walk in wardrobes but that's not even your business. Ive spent the whole day with her wen all she dus is ring him text him talk about him then wen we hot home n watched Billy Madison they snuggled n I was a third wheel again not that it's n e of your business but can u just stop embarassin your self now cus in like 5 years your gonna feel an utter C**t. Ur already embarrassed ur self n u no it, hense your using an anonymous account. Stop obsession over something that has no effect on your life. If u feel so strongly about this we can meet up and I would prove up wrong, but your probably to busy in school cus u must b 12, I mean u act it!

Evidence for us:D
    Forum Member
    I know the comment about twitter about being fake etc, but his gilfriend is supposedly stuck in the middle of nowhere
    and he didn't tweet her, fake or not he perhaps should have tweeted Jose you alright, the twitter family is helping her out.
    yes Efty she is long Island has Vesna said and she trying to get to JFK airport. The JJJers don't know when they are getting to be rekindled so if they don't know who does, they know what the JJJ are doing before they do:eek: Jose not helping herself with some off the comments she sending over twitter, why would one get so aggravated about being fake if they wasnt:confused:

No he didn't, but he hasn't been on twitter for a couple of days. As I say, text, phone, email. Does anyone here use Twitter as their main form of communication? I certainly don't & I'm guessing that most people here who have accounts don't either. It really does appear to me that if they tweet about their relationship they're accused of showboating so therefore it's fake, and if they don't it's fake as they're obviously ignoring each other. Can you see my point? You just can't have it both ways ;)

Oh & Johno...you're £ake you know. Really £ake, have I told you lately that you're £ake? I mean to say that you're £ake & I just have to say it. £ake? Yep. I think so. £ake. Annoyed yet? I would be ;):D
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Josies friend
    @Philop22 I don't need to lie. They don't hav separate rooms it's like two massive walk in wardrobes but that's not even your business. Ive spent the whole day with her wen all she dus is ring him text him talk about him then wen we hot home n watched Billy Madison they snuggled n I was a third wheel again not that it's n e of your business but can u just stop embarassin your self now cus in like 5 years your gonna feel an utter C**t. Ur already embarrassed ur self n u no it, hense your using an anonymous account. Stop obsession over something that has no effect on your life. If u feel so strongly about this we can meet up and I would prove up wrong, but your probably to busy in school cus u must b 12, I mean u act it!

I'm proposing we insist on minimum standards when it comes to hearsay evidence. My eyes actually hurt trying to read that. It must be actually difficult to construct something with so little semblance of identifiable spelling and grammar. I move to dismiss, on the grounds that this is indecipherable tosh from one of Josie's lackeys and only serves to bring the 'doth protest too much' pile to a perilous height.
    Forum Member
    From Josies friend

Just adding the link ;)
    Forum Member
    I'm proposing we insist on minimum standards when it comes to hearsay evidence. My eyes actually hurt trying to read that. It must be actually difficult to construct something with so little semblance of identifiable spelling and grammar. I move to dismiss, on the grounds that this is indecipherable tosh from one of Josie's lackeys and only serves to bring the 'doth protest too much' pile to a perilous height.

Patsy, it's someone that knows Josie better than anyone. If there was someone like that saying that was fake you'd be all over it like a cheap suit. How about the fact he said they'll be together in 5 years time, tis evidence, no?
    Forum Member

Tis admissable Pats! My inner pedant screamed blue murder btw ;)

Why would this guy bother if it were fake though? I know if it was my mate doing this I just wouldn't say a thing for fear of slipping up or disgust that they were doing such a thing. Has Jose slipped him a few quid do you think or could his evidence be *gulps* true :eek::D
    Forum Member
    Patsy, it's someone that knows Josie better than anyone. If there was someone like that saying that was fake you'd be all over it like a cheap suit. How about the fact he said they'll be together in 5 years time, tis evidence, no?

I wouldn't say the five years thing is evidence. It's his opinion. I know of people who I thought would be together forever & a day and they broke up. What we're more interested in is that right here, in the now he claims it is not fake. IIRC this is the guy who stayed with them just recently so his evidence is fresh ;)
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't say the five years thing is evidence. It's his opinion. I know of people who I thought would be together forever & a day and they broke up. What we're more interested in is that right here, in the now he claims it is not fake. IIRC this is the guy who stayed with them just recently so his evidence is fresh ;)

Agreed.;) The certain hater, is h'obviously a lurker on the AT. He's stolen the posting name of someone on here and used it to abuse Josie on twitter. Wierd how, y'know, he's exactly the same as all the other haters. Multiple accounts much?
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tis admissable Pats! My inner pedant screamed blue murder btw ;)

Why would this guy bother if it were fake though? I know if it was my mate doing this I just wouldn't say a thing for fear of slipping up or disgust that they were doing such a thing. Has Jose slipped him a few quid do you think or could his evidence be *gulps* true :eek::D

You might both be right. Which means that they cuddled on the couch. Still doesn't mean they're having sex ;):D I've always held that they are in a relationship (go on, go back and check :p); it's the nature of the relationship that I've an issue with - oh, and their personalities :D I simply do not think they are having sex, but are allowing people to believe that they are to make money - i.e., fleecing their fans by selling a fauxmance. EVERYTHING that's happened since they left the house has re-inforced that perception.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    When the cats away the mouse will play;)

Absence makes the heart grow fonder:)
    Forum Member
    You might both be right. Which means that they cuddled on the couch. Still doesn't mean they're having sex ;):D I've always held that they are in a relationship (go on, go back and check :p); it's the nature of the relationship that I've an issue with - oh, and their personalities :D I simply do not think they are having sex, but are allowing people to believe that they are to make money - i.e., fleecing their fans by selling a fauxmance. EVERYTHING that's happened since they left the house has re-inforced that perception.

Are you sure you cannot perceive that they've had the merest hint of a bonk?

;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

Hi Daisy - never an empty glass - I think that is classed as a crime these days;)

Tried contacting client - however as you will understand they are both very busy ringing each other - texting each other - making sure they get their private time together while at the same time making sure their respective families are well and enjoying the festive season.

Hope u ad a lovely Xmas x:)
This discussion has been closed.