Options

Anything strange has

goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,178
Forum Member
✭✭✭
strange happening for me I just put it up on a forum so I asking you what I asking the others on a forum here it is
I was at the bus stop with my daughter when I relised I did not have my oyster card.
I dashed home no it had not fallen on the carpet near where my handbag was.
Upstairs looked in the handbag I used last no it was not there.
Anyway back to bus stop,had told daughter to go on to Othondontist as bus stops nearly outside of the othondontist and I met her there.
Home, later on I went upstairs and on the carpet was my oyster card.
How it got to be on the carpet I got no idea
It did not fall from my bag I used last as I always do up the 'pocket' where I keep the oyster card
Has anything strange ever happen to you?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    couple of things I can think of but many will put down to coincidence..
    I was travelling from Scarborough to Lancaster via train which is approx 150 miles. Half way through journey we stopped at a station. Another train pulled up going the other way and sat opposite me through the window was my best friend.
    A year later I was on a bus travelling through Middlesborough ( never been there before and along way from my home) and sudenly realised this was where the same friend went to uni. Looked out of the window and there she was, across the road stood at the bus stop! managed to wave before bus moved on.

yeah i know its coincidence but was weird in a nice way

finally i was having a dream once that someone was knocking on my front door. It was so realistic i woke up and went to check. Opened the door, there was noone there but my dad had left his keys in the lock on the outside
  • Options
    SchismSchism Posts: 2,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This strange thing happened to me a while back.

After having sex with my neighbour's wife, I fell asleep with my head under the pillow. I awoke sometime later in a pool of blood with most of my teeth missing. I am not usually one to fall for superstitions, but being a mystery I have yet to solve, I can only deduce that perhaps the fairies took them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    finally i was having a dream once that someone was knocking on my front door. It was so realistic i woke up and went to check. Opened the door, there was noone there but my dad had left his keys in the lock on the outside

Ive been woken up abruptly a few times by a 'knock on the door' which didnt really happen. Must be something that goes on in the head.

I was once walking to work many years ago and I suddenly had a random thought, wouldnt it be amusing if instead of having a bus with number 7 on it, to put 007 as in james bond! Then about 10 seconds later a bus came round the corner with 007 on the front.

Unfortunately ive not had any futuristic predictions or spider sense since :(
  • Options
    rufnek2k6rufnek2k6 Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boom wrote:

Unfortunately ive not had any futuristic predictions or spider sense since :(

Unlucky you. Sometimes, in my many daydreams or whilst im sleeping, something will happen, like sitting in class in a certain chair with certain coloured pen writing certain word. At the times i just forget about them and think nothing much of them until i find myself reliving that exact thing. Kinda freaky. Happened since i was 7.

Just seen the OP's username, Another smart, well educated citizen of society supporting a proper football club :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    Schism wrote:
    This strange thing happened to me a while back.

After having sex with my neighbour's wife, I fell asleep with my head under the pillow. I awoke sometime later in a pool of blood with most of my teeth missing. I am not usually one to fall for superstitions, but being a mystery I have yet to solve, I can only deduce that perhaps the fairies took them.

hmmm if it had been the fairies wouldn't they have left you some money?
    unless your neighbours wife took it?
  • Options
    Dancing QueenDancing Queen Posts: 9,917
    Forum Member
    I often hear knocks on windows or doors and frighten myself silly - unfortunately when little DQ was out late and forgot her key I didn't hear her knocking and she had to sleep in her car. It was January!!

(No we dont have a bell & she didn't have her phone on her!)