1121314151618»

Comments

• JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    all the dancing has happened so lets look at the leaderboards
    Harry& Aliona40.0
    Abbey& Gleb39.5
    Jill& Anton39.0
    as we can see since its close to call this is going to go right down to the wire but lets have a look at the final leaderboard
    Forum Member
    Jill& Anton119.0 3
    Harry& Aliona118.5 2
    Abbey& Gleb118.0 1
    so Jill& Anton top the board with 119/120 with Harry& Aliona coming 2nd on 2 points on 118.5 and Abbey& Gleb on 118.0 but you can change all that if you don't like that leaderboard by voting for the last time this series
    V O T I N G O P E N

to vote for YOUR winner PM me the couples 3 fave WINNER-1 least fave remember your voting for the WINNER voting closes at 7pm and in the results show we will see who has finished in 3rd and 2nd and reveal who is the ultimate Strictly Champion of Champion until then keep dancing and get voting as more than ever your faves need you :)
    Forum Member
    feel free to PM me comments thoughts and predictions about the show I love reading em guys!!!!:D
  • MusicQueenMusicQueen Posts: 15,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope Abbey will win now, Jill should not be in the finale, if she was with Anton or not!!

1st) Abbey
    2nd) Harry
    3rd) Jill
    Forum Member
    Hope Abbey will win now, Jill should not be in the finale, if she was with Anton or not!!

1st) Abbey
    2nd) Harry
    3rd) Jill

what do you mean if she was with anton or not?& she was gonna be in the dance off in the Quaterfinals until I got some last minute votes that got her out of it, I think it was Alesha she was gonna go up against
    Forum Member
    if anyone is interested in facts through the series here are how many times each final couple have landed in the dance off this series
    best
    Abbey& Gleb 0
    Harry& Aliona 1
    Worst Jill& Anton 2
  • NicPlaysNicPlays Posts: 12,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hoping for Abbey to win, I honestly like Jill but I font think her ability is amazing, she should've left after Kaplinsky, Gough and Hollins left. Harry is so-so
    Forum Member
    The final results are in you have chosen your winner and V O T I N G I S C L O S E D
    Forum Member
    Before I reveal the order and final result can I say all 3 couples have done brilliantly to get to this far and see the rest of the competition. Please can I also thank everyone here that voted every show I really apeciate the positive reaction support and feedback ive had this series I appreciate that you guys liked it. so down now to the nitty gritty the results are in and its extremely close as only 4 points separate 1st& 3rd place
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here we go...
    Forum Member
    I can now announce the couple in 3rd place& leaving the final now immeadiatley are
    Jill& Anton
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, Jill is gone.

COME ON ABBEY!!!
    Forum Member
    so Harry& Aliona& Abbey& Gleb are the last 2 to be standing who has won though

THE WINNER& CHAMPION OF STRICTLY CHAMPIONS ARE
    ABBEY CLANCY& GLEB SAVCHENKO

So congratulations to Abbey& Gleb our winners and commisirations to Harry& Aliona but well done to them coming 2nd is very respectable

so that's the end of the series guys I hope you really enjoyed it& will join me in December for my next series until then Keep dancing:) please feel free to post comments thoughts and reactions on the series given the work ive put in to create this series I'm just worried if you enjoyed it and if the work paid off?:)
    Forum Member
    NicPlays wrote: »
    Hoping for Abbey to win, I honestly like Jill but I font think her ability is amazing, she should've left after Kaplinsky, Gough and Hollins left. Harry is so-so

surley you missed off widdy and chris Parker for who should have gone before her? also would you have saved her when she was in the dance off with Tom who was in his 5th dance off at that time?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for a wonderful series, John! I loved every second :)

Bring on September!
    Forum Member
    hm so would you put Chris Parker and Widdy for who should've gone before Jill& What would you have done when she was in the dance off with Tom who was then in his 5th dance off? since next series starts just before xmas your looking forward to xmas?

erm for those that want the combed scores of points for the final to see how close it was
    Jill 8
    Harry10
    Abbey12
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hm so would you put Chris Parker and Widdy for who should've gone before Jill& What would you have done when she was in the dance off with Tom who was then in his 5th dance off? since next series starts just before xmas your looking forward to xmas?

erm for those that want the combed scores of points for the final to see how close it was
    Jill 8
    Harry10
    Abbey12

It shold have been (IMO)

14- Natasha
    13- Darren
    12- Christopher
    11- Ann
    10- Chris
    9- Jill
    8- Tom
    7- Mark
    6- Caroline
    5- Jay
    4- Louis
    3- Kara
    2- Alesha
    1- Abbey
    Forum Member
    so when Tom was in the Do with Jill eventhough he was in his 5th dance off youdve saved him again? glad you enjoyed the series like I say if you enjoyed it I'm guesing your looking forward to the next series at xmas? one reason to look forward to xmas, you should see the plans and supprises I have potentially planned for next Summer Nic youd realy love it mate:)
    Forum Member
    oh& Harrys missing from your earlier finishing order chart?