Corrie Spoilers: All You Need To Know

dulliredullire Posts: 20,130
Forum Member
✭✭✭
CARLA: is set for a huge storyline, gets raped by Frank Foster in a week of special episodes. She will also reignite her interest in Peter after the death of her mother, she returns to the drink.

LEANNE: is to fall down the stairs and lose her baby, find her mother and her relatioship with Peter will enter a rocky patch.

TRACY: will get pregnant by Steve, miscarry and blame Becky

BECKY: will live with Roy and Hayley, divorce and sleep with Nick.

NICK; will also sleep with new girl Eva.

TINA; is to get with the doctor who has secrets in his closet.

TOMMY: is to get with AMBER, who returns and will also open a stripping agency with Kylie, who is sacked from the salon. ROSIE and JASON will join.

ROSIE: is to embark on an affair with SALLY's boyfriend, JEFF.

AUDREY: is to get with MARC after CLAUDIA departs.

EILEEN; is to find love with fireman PAUL who also has a secret.

KEN; is being conned by JAMES and will be attacked when he finds out.

RITA: will be involved in love triangle with DENNIS and SYLVIA

SOPHIE: is to cheat on SIAN with AMBER.

HAYLEY: will reveal to Sylvia that she was a man.

TYRONE; is to find love with KIRSTY, a newcomer, and will finally get over MOLLY.

MARIA: is to be left heartbroken when CHRIS reunites with CHERYL, as will LLOYD

CHERYL, CHRIS, RUSS AND SIAN ARE ALL LEAVING

Comments

• dulliredullire Posts: 20,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FIZ: will be tried for 3 murders. Will she be freed?

CHESNEY: is to become a dad at xmas

SEAN: will look after DYLAN and a proposal looks to be on the cards from MARCUS

ANNA and OWEN will get together.

GARY: will become very protective over IZZY and hold her captive.

feel free to add new spoilers or ones that i forgot, enjoy the thread:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    CARLA: is set for a huge storyline, gets raped by Frank Foster in a week of special episodes. She will also reignite her interest in Peter after the death of her mother, she returns to the drink.

LEANNE: is to fall down the stairs and lose her baby, find her mother and her relatioship with Peter will enter a rocky patch.

TRACY: will get pregnant by Steve, miscarry and blame Becky

BECKY: will live with Roy and Hayley, divorce and sleep with Nick.

NICK; will also sleep with new girl Eva.

TINA; is to get with the doctor who has secrets in his closet.

TOMMY: is to get with AMBER, who returns and will also open a stripping agency with Kylie, who is sacked from the salon. ROSIE and JASON will join.

ROSIE: is to embark on an affair with SALLY's boyfriend, JEFF.

AUDREY: is to get with MARC after CLAUDIA departs.

EILEEN; is to find love with fireman PAUL who also has a secret.

KEN; is being conned by JAMES and will be attacked when he finds out.

RITA: will be involved in love triangle with DENNIS and SYLVIA

SOPHIE: is to cheat on SIAN with AMBER.

HAYLEY: will reveal to Sylvia that she was a man.

TYRONE; is to find love with KIRSTY, a newcomer, and will finally get over MOLLY.

MARIA: is to be left heartbroken when CHRIS reunites with CHERYL, as will LLOYD

CHERYL, CHRIS, RUSS AND SIAN ARE ALL LEAVING
    FIZ: will be tried for 3 murders. Will she be freed?

CHESNEY: is to become a dad at xmas

SEAN: will look after DYLAN and a proposal looks to be on the cards from MARCUS

ANNA and OWEN will get together.

GARY: will become very protective over IZZY and hold her captive.

feel free to add new spoilers or ones that i forgot, enjoy the thread:)

Wow, all looks exciting. Can't wait for the storylines (which I have highlighted!) in particular!
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't want Claudia to leave :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I don't want Claudia to leave :(

i know, she is fantastic. Wanted her to become the new landlady. Love it when she says "Aud"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks great :) I especially can't wait for the Leanne ,Peter stuff as well as Carla's storyline as you just know these three great actors will nail it .

Glad to see Tyrone moving on with his life and poor Maria losing out again I think she needs to swear off men for a while .

Also the Gary storyline looks great he is still suffering from his experience on the army frontline :( .
  • pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like alot of good storylines over the summer, should be good :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    all sounds good. I thought that the PTSD & Gary storyline had ended too quickly and simply. The Carla storyline will be powerful, but the actress is excellent and will carry it well.
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I misread and thought I read "Ken Barlow will make love to a fireman" :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    The Rosie affair looks promising :D Wonder if she wears her bask , boobs popping out everywhere lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    Thanks for posting.

Not keen on the Tracy getting pregnant and blaming Becky for miscarriage storyline but then I really wanted Steve and Becky to stay together (obviously not possible now she's leaving).

I find the storyline about Sophie cheating with Amber a bit hard to believe though.

It will be good when the whole Leanne finding her Mum story comes out, but sad that she loses her baby.

In fact reading these spoilers, where is all the happy storylines :D
  • jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    what is a «stripping agency»?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting

no bother, LOL at callum freeman's post
    Forum Member
    what is a «stripping agency»?

a pole dancing venue ? :D didnt Kylie do that in Spain :D
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    a pole dancing venue ? :D didnt Kylie do that in Spain :D

if amber is bi and owns a strip club,why the hell would she wast any time on sophie?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    if amber is bi and owns a strip club,why the hell would she wast any time on sophie?

In fairness Sophie isn't a dog lol. And we don't know she's bi. Tommy could just be a Ryan.

Like Sacha said there has to be something to big to break Sophie/Sian up. An affair is big.
  • tennysonpennytennysonpenny Posts: 288
    Forum Member
    'A week of special episodes'

don't really fancy watching Carla being raped throughout a whole week. :|
    Forum Member
    'A week of special episodes'

don't really fancy watching Carla being raped throughout a whole week. :|

are those episodes on at 9 o clock ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think so, the same week as red or black
  • gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    The Rosie and Jeff affair sounds like a rehash of Dan and Bianca's affair in EastEnders.

Carla's storyline sounds fantastic.

Why have Sophie cheat on Sian though ... with Amber? Last time she was in the show she was going out with Daryl!
    Forum Member
    kittykat30 wrote: »
    In fairness Sophie isn't a dog lol. And we don't know she's bi. Tommy could just be a Ryan.

Like Sacha said there has to be something to big to break Sophie/Sian up. An affair is big.

Well I did say "IF she is bisexual". What do you mean "Tommy could just be a Ryan", I don't get that. Amber still seems interested in the boys and if she's also into Sophie then that makes her bi in my mind which is just fine. We don't have that many bisexual characters on tv.

Anyway, Sophie might not be a dog but she is a kid. I don't have any problem believing that Amber could be gay/bisexual...the fact that she's dated boys before is neither here nor there..plenty of gay people have dated the opposite sex before they came out. I can believe that Sophie might be interested in Amber...I liked Amber when she was last on the show, she was a fun character. What I find more difficult to believe is that she would be into Sophie who is just a kid.

BTW if Amber really going to run a strip club, I can't imagine what she was expelled from uni for. Dev will not be best pleased.

I hope Fiz is locked up for her sheer stupidity when it comes to John.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    Well I did say "IF she is bisexual". What do you mean "Tommy could just be a Ryan", I don't get that. Amber still seems interested in the boys and if she's also into Sophie then that makes her bi in my mind which is just fine. We don't have that many bisexual characters on tv.

Anyway, Sophie might not be a dog but she is a kid. I don't have any problem believing that Amber could be gay/bisexual...the fact that she's dated boys before is neither here nor there..plenty of gay people have dated the opposite sex before they came out. I can believe that Sophie might be interested in Amber...I liked Amber when she was last on the show, she was a fun character. What I find more difficult to believe is that she would be into Sophie who is just a kid.

BTW if Amber really going to run a strip club, I can't imagine what she was expelled from uni for. Dev will not be best pleased.

I'm bi so I wouldn't care if she's gay or bi. But we don't know what Amber is yet. Tommy could just be a beard. We don't know the circumstances yet. Amber could easily be gay as bi.

Sophie has a spark to her that Sian doesn't really bring out, Amber had gotten Sophie into mischief previously with alcohol a few years ago so we know they can easily interact. I could see Amber interested in her, Sophie is pretty, she's smart, she has something in common with her dumping college and Amber getting thrown out of uni - both drop outs. They have history and have a connection through Dev. And it's not unrealistic for a teen couple to break up through cheating. They have months to put some kind of space between Sophie and Sian, so by the time the cheating happens it will seem realistic. We will have to wait and see how it's done before we can say it's not believable. I am looking forward to this storyline, as Sophie is a bit of a yawnfest these days. This will spice her up.
    Forum Member
    kittykat30 wrote: »
    I'm bi so I wouldn't care if she's gay or bi. But we don't know what Amber is yet. Tommy could just be a beard. We don't the circumstances yet. Amber could easily be gay as bi.

Sophie has a spark to her that Sian doesn't really bring out, Amber had gotten Sophie into mischief previously with alcohol a few years ago so we know they can easily interact. I could see Amber interested in her, Sophie is pretty, she's smart, she has something in common with her dumping college and Amber getting thrown out of uni - both drop outs. They have history and have a connection through Dev. And it's not unrealistic for a teen couple to break up through cheating. They have months to put some kind of space between Sophie and Sian, so by the time the cheating happens it will seem realistic. We will have to wait and see how it's done before we can say it's not believable. I am looking forward to this storyline, as Sophie is a bit of a yawnfest these days. This will spice her up.

I agree with most of what you say and I think the storyline has some interesting possibilities. I think Sophie/Sian breaking up because of some cheating is totally realistic and sorry to say this but I can see maybe Sophie starting to find Sian a little boring. I can see her being interested in Amber but my only thing is buying that Amber who must be about 21 now and apparently runs a strip club would be interested in Sophie who while sometimes kinda smart and fun is really just a immature kid.

So who is going to be stripping then? Amber, Kylie? I can't see Amber stripping but I could see that she would take the opportunity to exploit the stupidity of "dumb" men to make lots of money.
  • Tass BTass B Posts: 1,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    are those episodes on at 9 o clock ?

Yeah, the week of special episodes air after the watershed at 9 o clock.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reading through all of that Corrie does look unmissable over the next few months!
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TOMMY is to get with AMBER[...]ROSIE and JASON will join.

Just skimming over it, I read that as 'TOMMY is to get it on with Amber[...]ROSIE and JASON will join in'! I've been reading too many of blue_cobalt's threads!