Cannot find Facebook messenger on my laptop

Paul_BlackburnPaul_Blackburn Posts: 1,655
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I wanted to forward a video which is on my Facebook account but not sure how it is done.My wife uses messenger on her i pad when she is on Facebook as there is a icon at the bottom of the screen which is titled messenger which she opens then clicks on what she wants to forward and selects forward.But I do not have that messenger icon on my laptop so how do I forward something that appears on my Facebook account to someone else.I saw somewhere on Google I need to download the App but where do I go to find it.

Comments

• chrisjrchrisjr Posts: 33,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Paul_BlackburnPaul_Blackburn Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw somewhere on Google that I need to download the App but sure where to find it.Then went here /messengerfordesktop.com but when I clicked on download then on Windows did not know where to go next.Can anyone help.Thank.s
  • Paul_BlackburnPaul_Blackburn Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi chrisjr would this work with Windows 7 as it only list.s Window.s 8 and 10
  • StigStig Posts: 12,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw somewhere on Google that I need to download the App but sure where to find it.Then went here /messengerfordesktop.com but when I clicked on download then on Windows did not know where to go next.Can anyone help.Thank.s
    Unless you are using an app on Windows 10, just use the Facebook website www.facebook.com to send messages :confused:
  • chrisjrchrisjr Posts: 33,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi chrisjr would this work with Windows 7 as it only list.s Window.s 8 and 10
    It's Windows 8 Phone, not Windows 8 for PC.

That App probably won't work on Windows 7. I can't see any official version for Windows 7 though.