Options

Corries Jack P Shepherd quits twitter after a string of controversies

HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
Forum Member
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/corries-jack-p-shepherd-quits-4388648

Yesterday seemed to be the straw that broke the camels back when the mother of his child from a one night stand tweeted about their childs rare disability.A child Jack has disowned.
This on the back off a tasteless joke about dogs dying in a fire and warnibgs from Corrie bosses of a fine and he has finally deleted his twitter account much to the relief of Corrie bosses its claimed.

Comments

• Options
    Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well at least he contributes towards his upbringing. I think the mum wants a bit of publicity for herself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well at least he contributes towards his upbringing. I think the mum wants a bit of publicity for herself.

Im not sure about that
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Talking to the News Of The World, the fame-hungry Yorkshire girl - who the MailOnline can reveal has been on Snog, Marry, Avoid; Babestation and who got through to the finals of Miss Doncaster 2007 - said: 'I'd hoped Jack would do the responsible and decent thing and get in touch to find out about his baby but I've heard nothing from him."

Source

I think it's up to him if he doesn't want to see the child at this time, it is none of our business anyway. We could sit here speculating, but none of us know this woman, we don't know what happens behind closed doors, whether his wife has put the slammers on any contact or not, he will have his reasons. He does pay maintenance, that is something.
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    I think it's up to him if he doesn't want to see the child at this time, it is none of our business anyway. We could sit here speculating, but none of us know this woman, we don't know what happens behind closed doors, whether his wife has put the slammers on any contact or not, he will have his reasons. He does pay maintenance, that is something.

Poor child is all I can whatever the mother is like the child shouldn't suffer. This thread has actually made me dislike the actor, even his character has some compassion :(
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wotnot wrote: »
    Poor child is all I can whatever the mother is like the child shouldn't suffer. This thread has actually made me dislike the actor, even his character has some compassion :(

You are right, I guess I'm just trying to give him some defence
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    For the best he quits twitter, all the stupid things he's teeeted about serious things.
  • Options
    theiceman2014theiceman2014 Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soo the foul disgusting little shit has finally quit twitter, that wont stop him from being a scum bucket who made jokes about dogs dying.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did he tweet he was quitting twitter?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The_abbott wrote: »
    did he tweet he was quitting twitter?

Not sure but account is deleted
  • Options
    Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wotnot wrote: »

The thing is he didn't want the child and told her to get an abortion. That's a big clue that you know he doesn't want to be involved. Its not like she didn't have any warning. She saw pound signs in her eyes. If she is getting money there must be some third party she can go to to request that he be more involved. But no she can make herself more money by going to the papers and slagging him off.

Jacks a **** cheating on his girlfriend and getting this person pregnant. And I feel sorry for the child, because its not his fault. But at least he is paying money for the child's upkeep. Probably better without jack in his life. He will grow up to realise what a tosspot he is.
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not the only Corrie actor to cause problems on Twitter. Kym Marsh is another one who has shown herself up with vile tweets although Corrie seem to have shut her up. Twitter just isn't safe in the hands of some fools.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ewoodie wrote: »
    He's not the only Corrie actor to cause problems on Twitter. Kym Marsh is another one who has shown herself up with vile tweets although Corrie seem to have shut her up. Twitter just isn't safe in the hands of some fools.

Shes certainly a madam.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    George Clooney said in a interview "anyone famous who uses Twitter is stupid and a moron.

Some really should use their brain before they tweet, like when they don't win an award they go on Twitter to complain and then say somebody else wrote it
  • Options
    Andy23Andy23 Posts: 15,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's the string of controversies? As far as I can see there was only the dogs home joke, and then something else dug up by the Star that has nothing to do with Twitter and isn't even recent?
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    ................... Twitter just isn't safe in the hands of some fools.

We've heard a lot recently about all the bad aspects of twitter. Can anyone point out a single good one?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    We've heard a lot recently about all the bad aspects of twitter. Can anyone point out a single good one?

I rememeber this little boy who was very ill had left his teddy on the train and they didn't realise till after the train had gone. Anyway with the help of twitter they got it back.