Options

PSN Plus Trial Code Giveaway

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi,,

i got a code that gives a 30 day trial to psn plus free with my COD Blops2 pre order

and since i already have PSN plus i cannot redeem it.

so rather than let it go to waste i thought id raffle here(if mods allow it )
30 day PS Plus trial requires a credit card and automatically renews into a 90 day subscription if not cancelled by the end of the period. If you are an active subscriber (paying or trialist) you cannot redeem/stack another trial voucher.

the code is only valid in UK/EU

If you dont know what psn plus is ....its basically a subcription to psn that gives you free games , extra themes/avatars etc discounts and access to betas

once code expires it will continue as a 90 day sub which im sure costs 11.99£ and imo is worth every penny , but you can cancel at the end of of free trial , but would lose access to any games you downloaded for free

so after all that boring stuff you still wish to enter....just post in this thread and i'll choose at random a winner sometime after 10pm tonight ....its 2.15pm now

rules for entry

Obviously you need a ps3/internet and not already be subbed to plus and have a UK account

If your under 16 you need parents permission as credit card is needed for you to set it up

you must have over 500 posts

winner will be drawn at random

good luck and i will report this post now incase its against forum rules...in which case the contest is null and void

Comments