Xbox One architecture

13»

Comments

• Options
    redhatmattredhatmatt Posts: 5,197
    Forum Member
    chopoff wrote: »
    How am I engaging in selective reading?

Quite clearly you said that the PS4 is not 40% more powerful than the Xbox One, using usage as your reason for why but usage does not equal ability.

The power is based upon real numbers. It is indisputably 40% more powerful, but you are calling that into question.

What you mean to say is, 'I don't think that the PS4 being 40% more powerful than the Xbox One will result in much difference in the real world, it will be akin to be between the xbox 360 and PS4 at MOST.'
    No, since I qualified the 40% statement with real world performance already. I suggest you read what I said very carefully as your comprehension skills appear rather weak.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redhatmatt wrote: »
    No, since I qualified the 40% statement with real world performance already. I suggest you read what I said very carefully as your comprehension skills appear rather weak.
    You don't get it do you?

That is exactly what I am saying.

You cannot say that the PS4 is not 40% more powerful by saying that in real world examples games won't look much better.

It does not change the fact that the PS4 is undeniably 40% more powerful.

This statement is factually incorrect no matter which way you slice it.
    redhatmatt wrote:
    The supposed 40% power advantage that the PS4 has over the Xbox One is no-way near that.
  • Options
    redhatmattredhatmatt Posts: 5,197
    Forum Member
    chopoff wrote: »
    You don't get it do you?

That is exactly what I am saying.

You cannot say that the PS4 is not 40% more powerful by saying that in real world examples games won't look much better.

It does not change the fact that the PS4 is undeniably 40% more powerful.

This statement is factually incorrect no matter which way you slice it.

That is because you are quoting rather selectively aren't you. The sentence following the sentence that just followed clarified perfectly what I meant. " The supposed 40% power advantage that the PS4 has over the Xbox One is no-way near that. Certainly not in any real world meaningful way the graphical differences between both consoles are going to be akin to be between the xbox 360 and PS4 at MOST"

Most human beings take a single paragraph on the same subject as whole.