Russel Brand (again)

nightporternightporter Posts: 981
Forum Member
✭✭
He's been banging on about all the women he sleeps with for years now. They're all someones daughter/grand-daughter, and I'm pretty sure Andrew Sachs had guessed his grand-daughter isn't going to become a nun. She's hardly a shrinking violet.
Yes Brand and Ross's behaviour was childish but hardly a hanging offence but some people have nothing better to do than complain.

Comments

• red16vred16v Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's been banging on about all the women he sleeps with for years now. They're all someones daughter/grand-daughter, and I'm pretty sure Andrew Sachs had guessed his grand-daughter isn't going to become a nun. She's hardly a shrinking violet.
    Yes Brand and Ross's behaviour was childish but hardly a hanging offence but some people have nothing better to do than complain.

I'm always surprised that someone who, to my eyes, looks like a Tiny Tim after he's touched a Van de Graaff generator can attract any women.
  • SaigoSaigo Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    He's been banging on about all the women he sleeps with for years now.

True, but what is the point of that? He's 33 years old not 18. Who cares? Most adults have sex.

They're all someones daughter/grand-daughter, and I'm pretty sure Andrew Sachs had guessed his grand-daughter isn't going to become a nun. She's hardly a shrinking violet.

Thats alright then. I suggest you look up the word 'empathy' and then try to get some.

Well, the principal complaint was from Sachs himself.

And maybe not a hanging offence, but it IS a criminal offence which could carry a custodial sentence. The fact it is funded by Licence Payers may also contribute to people's distaste.

Tell me, do you think the culture in this country is getting better or worse?
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saigo wrote: »
    True, but what is the point of that? He's 33 years old not 18. Who cares? Most adults have sex.

Thats alright then. I suggest you look up the word 'empathy' and then try to get some.

Well, the principal complaint was from Sachs himself.

And maybe not a hanging offence, but it IS a criminal offence which could carry a custodial sentence. The fact it is funded by Licence Payers may also contribute to people's distaste.

Tell me, do you think the culture in this country is getting better or worse?

I think the culture of the BBC is getting worse. What is particularly worrying is that some senior person in the BBC thinks it is OK to broadcast - in a recorded programme - phone calls that are obscene and likely to incur criminal charges, and that two broadcasters - in a recorded programme - are allowed to victimise an elderly man.It really is time the BBC cleaned out its own stables