Operation S.O.S

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,428
    Forum Member
    Yeah almost edited out of tonights show, perhaps good they didn't show her strop during the Pub thing.

SOS
  • Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    I hardly remember seeing Sov at all tonight, I guess if Katia goes we'll see more if her and the best side of her.
  • kenikikeniki Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Found her hard to take to at first, but she has really grown on me .
    I really like her now. Keep Sov in to the end
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Sov to win!!!
    Forum Member
    Sov to Win!!! - My thoughts exactly. She's young enough to use the show to build a career for herself after the show finishes. The others are all been there and done thats. Out of all the HMs her or Alex are most deserving of the win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's longer-priced than Alex and Stephen to be evicted first, and they aren't even nominated! I think we can relax.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    She's got some great traits. (ra intentionally inserted) She seems to be genuinely interested in the others, and tends to pick out the best in them. [ It's incidentally, a shame she doesn't see herself that way. ]

It would be easy to start bitching or listening to others opinions in a closed environment; I liked the way she took Heidi's exaggerated comments about Ivana "not listening" under consideration, and hope she continues to make up her own mind about people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not worried she's not going to go..... but who the **** nominated her? Someone from the grumpy, old git gang I imagine.

We know one vote came from Heidi <why :confused:>

Stephanie? Stephen?.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    I would bet on Stephanie and Stephen nominating her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would bet on Stephanie and Stephen nominating her.

Maybe 3 noms is enough, Stephanie, Stephen and Heidi. I'm surprised Heidi voted for her, they seemed friendly.
  • mrmarkymrmarky Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this a call to arms ?

Its BB10 all over again lol - Lets start this campaign :)
  • zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    Sov's been my favorite from the start so I really hope she doesn't go :( She's got a lot of support on here but I hope the rest of the public agree.

Dissappointed that Heidi voted for her as Heidi is my third fav, will be intereted in the reasons.

I'll be voting Katia out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    Yeah almost edited out of tonights show, perhaps good they didn't show her strop during the Pub thing.

SOS

How come she had a strop? Is there a video of it or something?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes vote katia, save sov
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be interested to hear who nommed her and why. I thought her and Heidi were friendly; Heidi seemed sympathetic during the dress debacle and stuff. A bit two faced..but I guess no-one has overtly clashed yet (except Vinnie and Alex, and Stephen with everyone) so whoever votes for whom, it's going to seem a little two-faced.

SOS, just in case. I've ended up :eek: after an eviction result before. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

SOS

why did she throw a strop during the Pub thing?

I didn't like her whole 'I'm not wearing a dress' milarkey, she was like a child...isn't she in her 20s? I'm sure the lads weren't too impressed having to wear some of the things, but they just got on with it. Hopefully it's a not a sign of the Sov to come.

Other than that, I do liker her, I don't see her as a potential BB legend, but she's a nice enough girl.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not keen on her so I won't be helping sorry. I don't feel she offers anything and she is very one minded on music and not open to even listen to other types. When Sisqo sung on the hunk competition she pulled a face of not interested, the first time basshunters song was played she moaned. Not even one listen or an opinion instant whinge
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mirabelle wrote: »
    not keen on her so I won't be helping sorry. I don't feel she offers anything and she is very one minded on music and not open to even listen to other types. When Sisqo sung on the hunk competition she pulled a face of not interested, the first time basshunters song was played she moaned. Not even one listen or an opinion instant whinge

She applauded as enthusiastically as anyone else when Sisqo sung, I thought, and it's completely fair enough not to like Basshunter's song; it's dire. :D I'm sure she did listen to it once, or twenty-five times before breaking into actual complaint, which is more than I could've coped with. I was laughing at that bit, though: "we could be in here *dramatic pause* ...for hours!"

I've said before, I could never judge her, or any of the HMs really, for whinging because I know I would triple her whinge-output if I was in there. :o
  • charybdischarybdis Posts: 7,628
    Forum Member
    I'm not keen on Sov at all, but Kat is deffo my favourite to go this time round, and there are one or two others that would be before her if they are nominated next week.
  • Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Heidi, Alex and Stephen nominated Sov.

Only 3 noms which although means she is up isn't that bad. Both Sisqo and Stephen had 2 each.
  • Finchy44Finchy44 Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If my memory serves me correctly she was the only one of the girls who stood and clapped.

SOS
    Forum Member
    why did she throw a strop during the Pub thing?

I didn't like her whole 'I'm not wearing a dress' milarkey, she was like a child...isn't she in her 20s? I'm sure the lads weren't too impressed having to wear some of the things, but they just got on with it. Hopefully it's a not a sign of the Sov to come.

Other than that, I do liker her, I don't see her as a potential BB legend, but she's a nice enough girl.

I only know from the BigBrother Twitter that during the Pub task questions were planted by Big Brother for each housemate. Sov didn't appreciate the question asked of her, don't know what it was they didn't reveal and stormed off into the garden refusing to answer it.
    Forum Member

I don't think Sov was too impressed with the whole Hunk Off, wasn't much of a task for the girls to be involved. Nothing to do with Sisqo singing while she looked uninterested.

1st time she heard Jonas' song she didn't whinge. She asked him if this was his song. On the about the 5th playing of the song she said, "You know what they are going to do? They are going to drive us mad." Only after hearing the song multiple times did she start moaning about the song and saying she wished he'd never made it. Should watch the Live Feed, the Highlights condensed 6 hours into the space of 5 minutes and therefore didn't reflect a true account.

She was actually quite good in there with Jonas, teaching him how to use a Yo-Yo and doing the Arnold Impressions and making up some random songs with him. She even toked out on his home made Guitar but then broke it.

I think she's a good housemate, because she's perhaps the only one in there who isn't concerned with how she's perceived by the housemates or the public. She's just being Sov. The natural people always seem to get the bad rep ahead of the people mugging it up for the cameras.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are two housemates going on Friday! This means Sov could still go so we need to vote to get Heidi and Katia out. Really vote! We can't fail here but I think we can do it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a double eviction, savers of Sov! *worries* I know Kat's a goner already, but out of Sov and Heidi it could possibly be a close one?