2»

Comments

• Options
    lee18xxlee18xx Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All those slating Vodafone, take a look at this thread started TODAY:
    http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=209049

Is it just me, or does nothing like this never happen on Vodafone?!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dephanix wrote:
    Worldwide Vodafone have more users, but certainly not in the UK.

THe last two times i contacted o2 customer care by telelphone (about a year ago) they were both Indian speaking people.

Indian Speaking People? But it was U.K Customer service right? Ah.. so they have to be in India..

Do you live in a box?

I think what you meant to say was.. "Indian Accented People, who were probably in the U.K, but i'm too stupid to realise that, and would rather make assumptions."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Dephanix wrote:
    Benefits of o2:

- Cheaper pricing than Vodafone
    - More promotions and services
    - Most phones aren't branded
    - A lot more phones come unlocked (specially if bought from Carphone Warehouse)
    - Coverage is a LOT more better, o2 keeps the signal sooper well.

Cons of o2:

- Call Centres based in India. This means slow responses, and half the time they don't know what you're talking about, and vice versa
    - Because they have more users than Vodafone, problems are dealt with slower.

Pro's of Vodafone:

- Good quality services
    - Good customer service
    - David Beckham on the adverts LO

Cons of Vodafone:

- Weak Signal
    - Extremely expensive tarriffs
    - HUGELY branded phones (almost makes me puke)
    - Expensive handsets

Totally agree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    i have been with o2 and orange, and i cant fault o2, wheres vodafone, its muder, u ring em up, press 1 for this 2 for this etc, and u do that bout 5 times. im with O2 ONLINE (THE 300 TXT SIM CARD) and when i ring them up (*admin edit* - premium rate number removed.) i have to wait for about 3 eeps of the fone them im straight through, and with o2 if you want to speak directly to the manager you can wheres vodafone you have to have a vlid reason to do so!! O2 BY FAR!! :d:d:d
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Altough With O2 When You Send A Text Sometimes You Recieve It Hours Later, This Has Happened Quite A Few Times To Me And My Friends.