Options

O2 Text Problems

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
Forum Member
HELLO,
I HAVE BEEN WITH O2 FOR ABOUT 5 YRS AND HAVE HAD NO PROBS TEXTING, BUT NOW I SOMETIMES DO,
E.G sometimes they dont send, and if they do then they might not reach the person instantly, they get delivered hours later. anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Options
    Ciaran2kCiaran2k Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Yeah o2 constantly say that their network is undergoing upgrades and stuff. But how many "upgrades" can it go through in one week???
  • Options
    neyney Posts: 12,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had this problem last month sending text. Once in a while text at times still takes to trys before it will send or looks like its not going to send then sends.

Darren
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My remedy, Move Network! I've just moved to virgin and they are great. 10p to call CS, people are helpful. Cheap network, free voicemail. I was getting sick of O2. I send probably 1 text every couple of days and when i need to send one most they let me down. The 300 free text thing didnt suit me as i didnt use them all up! Just move!! :D:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    but i prefere bigger networks, like o2 and vodafone, and even orange is going up in the worls lately.
  • Options
    neyney Posts: 12,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DungBEEtle wrote:
    My remedy, Move Network! I've just moved to virgin and they are great. 10p to call CS, people are helpful. Cheap network, free voicemail. I was getting sick of O2. I send probably 1 text every couple of days and when i need to send one most they let me down. The 300 free text thing didnt suit me as i didnt use them all up! Just move!! :D:)

Ok Virgin look a cheap network but whats there signal and coverage like.

Darren
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My signal is good! You can check it out on their site.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    DungBEEtle wrote:

Had O2 for some time now and not had anymore problems with them than i did with Orange, in fact O2 are doing some blinding sim only deals... 800 x network minutes and 3000 txts a month for £45.00.

Spangles