The Adam Lambert Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• rosiedevonrosiedevon Posts: 7,706
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    A beautiful tribute birthday video from HUNGARY Glamberts : :)

'Happy 29th Birthday Adam! - from the Hunglamily'

http://www.twitvid.com/ZWGHW
    Forum Member
    'Happy Birthday Adam Lambert! From Your NEW ZEALAND fans'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4KnmcHrSJQ&feature=player_embedded

New Zealand fans, you rock! :D
  • TwizzyTwizzy Posts: 7,054
    Forum Member
    Happy Birthday Adam :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Adam:D:D:D
  • Roddy's TeddyRoddy's Teddy Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Birthday, Mr Lambert, sir. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Adam may you have a fantastic 29th!! Well deserved.

Wishing you more love,peace,happiness, wisdom and wealth.

Adam#2 will be brilliant!

ijly: Thanks for all the lovely Happy Birthday links. Gave me lots of goose bumps. Adam is special and so inspirational. And Rosie loved our Uk link too!

Regards

Babeth
    xx
    Forum Member
    Morning :)

Adam's charity water campaign is at almost $248,000 this morning. It was at $180,000 when I went to bed last night, so really incredible progress. Amazing :D

There are pics of Adam Lambert at Cirque Berzerk from a couple of days ago on their facebook page :)
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Great to hear how much has been raised so far. :cool:

Looks like Adam got a haircut....? Cirque Berserk....great name :D

Pic of Perez Hilton with Adam at his birthday bash. Looks like Adam's just swept back his hair, so maybe no haircut after all. IDK.

Heh, I love that Adam keeps us guessing about his hair sometimes just as much as his music :D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2515255/adam-lambert-hwood-02/fullsize/

yum:cool:

As for charity water $252,229.49 RAISED SO FAR even cooler:eek: i really doubted it was possible when he set the new target but never again will i doubt when the great glittery god speaks :D:D
    Forum Member
    babeth wrote: »
    Oh Adam may you have a fantastic 29th!! Well deserved.

Wishing you more love,peace,happiness, wisdom and wealth.

Adam#2 will be brilliant!

ijly: Thanks for all the lovely Happy Birthday links. Gave me lots of goose bumps. Adam is special and so inspirational. And Rosie loved our Uk link too!

Regards

Babeth
    xx

You are very welcome, Babeth. :)

It's wonderful to watch those birthday videos and to see how much Adam is being loved and adored by his fans all over the world!

Thanks for the links for Adam's birthday party, Linnylou and Loveambert! It's great to see that Adam had a great time with his friends and family. Also, Adam is a godfather now - the baby boy was born on the same day as Adam's 29th birthday (29th January 2011). Yeah! :D
    Forum Member
    A bit late but happy birthday loveambert :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosiedevon wrote: »
    A bit late but happy birthday loveambert :)

thanks rosie but its not my birthday! think i lied about my age on lambrits:o:o:D
    Forum Member
    loveambert wrote: »
    thanks rosie but its not my birthday! think i lied about my age on lambrits:o:o:D

tut tut tut lol well happy non birthday then
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I spotted The Grammys album on iTunes last night, so if anyone's looking to add to their Adam collection, it's £7.99. :)
  • joan13joan13 Posts: 1,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here are some Adam pics with baby Riff Cherry http://www.thelambrits.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=47189#47189
    Forum Member
    Thanks Joan :)

The pics of Adam and Riff are just tooooo adorable......serious cuteness overload :D:D:D

Plus he looks like he's colour-coordinated with the stripes on the baby's blanket :D
    Forum Member
    Thanks to Joan for these

Adam Lambert's Grand Havana Room Date Night

http://www.thelambrits.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=47213#47213

Adam looks so happy:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    There's a lot of talk of him dating.
    I'm so happy for Adam!

* IS there a policy that we don't discuss Adams' love life, for his privacy, or do we just try to avoid to become all glamcrazy on this? *

Apparantly he's dating a Finnish guy called Sauli, and if you google/youtube his name (+ big brother 2007 or his bromance Niko), you can get a lot of stuff on this guy. Unfortunately all in Finnish, so you can't understand a word.
    But, after watching a couple of (finnish) vids - yes, I am a glamfreak with no life ...-
    I noticed that Sauli is a very warm, always laughing kinda guy. So I believe he's perfect for Adam! Any thoughts?
    Forum Member
    Jana, we can discuss anything we like on here as long as we're within DS terms and conditions, so no there's no specific policy :)
    But speaking personally I think you've hit the nail on the head - as much as I can I try to balance my interest in Adam's life with respect for his privacy and try to avoid becoming glamcrazy about it :D......sometimes more successfully than others admitedly :o

I've only seen photos of Sauli so don't really know anything about him, but he looks happy with Adam and Adam looks very happy with him, so that's good enough for me :D
  • joan13joan13 Posts: 1,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pre Grammy live stream for pop vocal award noms winner annoucement. http://bit.ly/gwwGfE

Also from Adam's twitter

Adam Lambert

On Thursday 3rd February 2011, @adamlambert said:

For all those who are asking, no, unfortunately I'm not performing at the Grammys. Also, I don't think my category is televised. I AM, however, going to have a great time!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Sadly I'm not surprised they haven't asked him to perform.
    Forum Member

Adam tweeted that they're releasing a version of Aftermath with proceeds to benefit The Trevor Project. Can't quite imagine this, but it's now a hot pop dance anthem :eek::confused::D

I'm sure it will be fabulous lol :cool:
    Forum Member
    Katwoman wrote: »
    Sadly I'm not surprised they haven't asked him to perform.

Yeah, it's a shame but one day it will happen I'm sure and we'll see him back on these type of shows. Give it time :)

Just the fact that he's nominated is brilliant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all. :)

I would have been rather surprised (pleasantly, of course!) if Adam was asked to perform at the Grammy's. It's fantastic that he's been acknowledged and recognised for his talent so far.:)

Looking forward to hearing the revamped Aftermath. I love that there are so many versions of it :D