2»

Comments

• Options
    PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MarcoRossi wrote: »
    ha ha this made me laugh

Honestly, I was worried for ages. Even phoned my sister with my concerns. She reminded me it was only a show (and a shittly one at that) and I immediately relaxed.:D
  • Options
    LastlaughLastlaugh Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babydoll.. wrote: »
    JOKING! My friend. You see thats the thing about the internet you can't type it in that way...:rolleyes:

Lol, no need to roll those eyes at me. :D

Some people aren't joking though, and would blame Kirkwood for Charlie Sheen's breakdown I think.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I thought that the chip oil was going to play a factor as well

Me too! I was expecting her to be face down in the deep fat fryer. But glad it didn't happen TBH (I'm way too squeamish for that)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lastlaugh wrote: »
    Lol, no need to roll those eyes at me. :D

Some people aren't joking though, and would blame Kirkwood for Charlie Sheen's breakdown I think.

;)lmao. Charlie Sheen hasnt had a breakdown. Hes a 'winner' apparently.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When the chips were down Shirley just couldn't bring herself to batter Glenda.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good one :):D
  • Options
    LoveWillPrevailLoveWillPrevail Posts: 18,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes Ok - but his isn't the first time that Ian's cheated

I dont recall Ian cheating on Jane before :confused: I wouldnt count what happened with Janine taking advantage of him as cheating. She picked up up from the vic when he was so drunk he had no idea what he was doing and took him back to hers. He had no memory of it the next day and him and Jane werent even together at the time - she had left him and left the square.

Whereas Jane on the other hand has had affairs with both Grant and Masood. Although her and Masood didnt actually have sex they did have an affair in every other sense of the word and came very close to doing the deed even going as far as to sneak off to a hotel room tegether.

The only reason Ian cheated with Glenda was because he felt angry and betrayed because of Jane and Masood.
  • Options
    mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    when Shirley grabbed Makepeace in the chippy,I really wished it was 1986 and that Dempsey would shoot Shirley - This gag is for the over 30s lol
  • Options
    PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont recall Ian cheating on Jane before :confused: I wouldnt count what happened with Janine taking advantage of him as cheating. She picked up up from the vic when he was so drunk he had no idea what he was doing and took him back to hers. He had no memory of it the next day and him and Jane werent even together at the time - she had left him and left the square.

Whereas Jane on the other hand has had affairs with both Grant and Masood. Although her and Masood didnt actually have sex they did have an affair in every other sense of the word and came very close to doing the deed even going as far as to sneak off to a hotel room tegether.

The only reason Ian cheated with Glenda was because he felt angry and betrayed because of Jane and Masood.[/QUOTE]

That might be true if he had relations with Glenda once, but he went back again and again (I think). Anger turned to.... I dont want to think about it (proceeds to poke out mind's eye):D
  • Options
    laurenlawsonlaurenlawson Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I preferred Shirley under Kate Harwood and Diederick Santer and like when her life was falling apart in 2007.
    She's crap under BK, like the rest of the show...
    She is pathetic, best as Lucy describes her, 'the chain smoking old hag'
  • Options
    Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    I liked the scene, especially with shirley breaking down at the end. But I would have loved more of a threat with the Deep Fat Fryer. I wouldn't expect her to actually use it. Lets face it, this show is set before the watershed and that episode before the 8pm watershed as well, the scene would have been too violent to be aired. I just wish that Glenda had been threatened more and had gone from the show actually scared instead of getting the last word, I never liked the woman so really wanted her to get a comeuppance.
  • Options
    charliestubbscharliestubbs Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Overall I agree that it was an anti-climax although I enjoyed the scene in the cafe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I thought Shirley would at least "batter" her ! :p:o

I dont read spoilers anymore....but with even Shirley herself saying she will "kill 'er" if she saw her again...it was a massive let down.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seemed quite out of character for Shirley to not smack her at least once.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was a good old fashioned EE 'fight', lots of shouting with the baddie (in this case glenda) cooly dropping a confession or devistating comment into the conversation

I'd have maybe had at least one slap lol :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Whem Jane handed the key to shirley, I thought oh no Glenda is going to get a whooping, I thought Glenda would get at least one smack, but I am kind of glad it didn't happen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Chips.....Now this is TOO funny!!!
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am glad glenda got the last word- so sick of phil getting off scot free while they go for the other woman :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am glad glenda got the last word- so sick of phil getting off scot free while they go for the other woman :rolleyes:

If Shirley takes him back, he would just be getting off scot free. Maybe Shirl should dump him and be with Heather....