Comments

• Magpie11Magpie11 Posts: 9,294
    Forum Member
    KennyT wrote: »
    What did Troels ever see in Rie?

This blogger is either blind, stupid or both :p
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 41,544
    Forum Member
    One of the questions somebody asks is ''How many brothers does Nanna have'':eek: I didn't go any further. And we thought we were confused

This person only saw the first and second to last episodes!!?? How COULD they?? What's the point of that?:mad: I was hooked from the first episode to the very end, but what sort of person watches the first episode then no more until the second to last one? Freak:eek:
    Forum Member
    Magpie11 wrote: »

I was totally wrong about Rie as well. I was sure she was smug, dodgy and manipulative with a hidden agenda, but she was in love with Troels after all:(
    Forum Member
    KennyT wrote: »

So many questions, I gave up the will to live??:D

Someone from Denmark posted on there saying they had to rewrite the second half of the series because a cast member revealed who the killer was halfway through filming. Not sure if this is true because I understood it that the cast didn't know who the killer was so nobody could give the game away.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Two things immediately spring to mind why Troels would find her attractive:D Also she looked like Gillian Anderson so that's a triple whammy for me.
    Forum Member
    Two things immediately spring to mind why Troels would find her attractive:D Also she looked like Gillian Anderson so that's a triple whammy for me.

How does Mrs BK feel about this?;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How does Mrs BK feel about this?;)

She knows I like large breasts and Gillian Anderson so it doesn't come as a major shock:D
  • InigoMontoyaInigoMontoya Posts: 1,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The blogger's self-description: "Author Marie Phillips talks rubbish, and such big portions."
  • Magpie11Magpie11 Posts: 9,294
    Forum Member
    I was totally wrong about Rie as well. I was sure she was smug, dodgy and manipulative with a hidden agenda, but she was in love with Troels after all:(

Rie being a goodie was just about the only thing i got right !!
    Forum Member
    She knows I like large breasts and Gillian Anderson so it doesn't come as a major shock:D

:D Cheeky:D

Well, you men got to ogle Rie, us ladies had sexy Troels to drool over:D

Did Mrs BK watch The Killing?
    Forum Member
    Rie being a goodie was just about the only thing i got right !!

Well done Magpie, I'm not sure I got much right! She seemed like a hard b!t@h to me, but maybe that was what we were meant to think I suppose. Maybe not as the killer, but as someone who had a lot to hide and her own agenda. I did think Vagn was the killer at one point, but changed my mind a few times as there were so many twists and turns it could've been anyone:eek:
  • TOFFEEMAN1878TOFFEEMAN1878 Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    hulldude wrote: »
    hi iv just clicked on link again! this is what you do

1. click on link

2. click cancel tab

3. click on episode 1 at bottom of the page

4. again click cancel tab

5. then clck on stagevu tab

6. then click continue

7. the the killing will appear enjoy!

the first couple episodes are stagevu then the rest are megavideo

hope this helps you! just follow the above steps! easy!

http://watchon9.com/linkz?m=49787&zcc=4d907b46d907af6

I think you should run Virus & Malware scans yourself
    because I put Clickpotato in search and
    even Mac Afee or Norton could not agree about this site.
    quite a bit about it being full of Malware
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=clickpotato+safe&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGLL_en___GB404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D Cheeky:D

Well, you men got to ogle Rie, us ladies had sexy Troels to drool over:D

Did Mrs BK watch The Killing?

She watched the first few and stopped. She said she'd watch them all at once when I'd done the full DVD box set(You remember that ILW:D) I don't understand the logic but she is a woman so what do I know:) One thing is definite- I won't be allowed to sit with her when she does watch them. She doesn't want me going Mmmm, and nudging her etc.
    Forum Member
    She watched the first few and stopped. She said she'd watch them all at once when I'd done the full DVD box set(You remember that ILW:D) I don't understand the logic but she is a woman so what do I know:) One thing is definite- I won't be allowed to sit with her when she does watch them. She doesn't want me going Mmmm, and nudging her etc.

Yes :yawn: I remember

I bet you'd deliberately sit there, tutting and nodding at crucial moments just to annoy her. You are a man after all:D
    Don't understand why she didn't just carry on watching them after seeing the first few......I'm a woman and even I don't understand that one:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes :yawn: I remember

I bet you'd deliberately sit there, tutting and nodding at crucial moments just to annoy her. You are a man after all:D
    Don't understand why she didn't just carry on watching them after seeing the first few......I'm a woman and even I don't understand that one:D

Yep you've sussed me. The part about the DVDs was a gentle friendly gibe I hope you understand. Or would you prefer it never to be mentioned again?

One last point. In the high school photo of Vagn wearing the necklace. It slowly pulls out and right at the end is that Mette in the bottom right corner?
    Forum Member
    Yep you've sussed me. The part about the DVDs was a gentle friendly gibe I hope you understand. Or would you prefer it never to be mentioned again?

One last point. In the high school photo of Vagn wearing the necklace. It slowly pulls out and right at the end is that Mette in the bottom right corner?

It's ok BK, the :yawn: was just a joke, I'm fine about it:D Mention it as many times as you like:D

I'll have to look at that bit with the photo again, I didn't notice Mette. I bow to your expert knowledge;) How many times have you watched the episodes then? I've definitely missed clues and another viewing will help me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's ok BK, the :yawn: was just a joke, I'm fine about it:D Mention it as many times as you like:D

I'll have to look at that bit with the photo again, I didn't notice Mette. I bow to your expert knowledge;) How many times have you watched the episodes then? I've definitely missed clues and another viewing will help me.

I watched at BBC 4 pace. I archive a lot to PC and if it's any good I burn to disc, If it's not I delete them. It was pretty obvious that this was something special so burned 2 eps per DVD. Outcasts on the other hand was deleted and not worth burning.

I did an entire rewatch of the 18 eps before the final two last Saturday(Already picked Vagn as my man so I watched the 18 with him in mind). Because the earlier eps were deleted from iPlayer people kept asking questions so I would fast forward my DVDs to find the answers for them. For example somebody asked about what exactly the ME said to Lund. So I found the bit and posted his exact words, that sort of thing.

So I've watched episode 1-18 twice.(BBC4 pace & then a marathon) And I've watched eps 19-20 twice(once under the influence of Sp. Brew and then when sober) And then I've watched specific bits a few times .
  • RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, I think it's her. I noticed that yesterday. Vagn's face looks as though it's stuck on somebody else's body.:D

My take on Amir is that his dad advised him not to come forward. He knew Vagn was racist and was worried for his son - how Vagn and Theis would react if they found out Amir was about to elope with Nanna.
    Remember the street scene? Amir's dad was still trying to stop him then, when Theis saw them.
    Forum Member
    I watched at BBC 4 pace. I archive a lot to PC and if it's any good I burn to disc, If it's not I delete them. It was pretty obvious that this was something special so burned 2 eps per DVD. Outcasts on the other hand was deleted and not worth burning.

I did an entire rewatch of the 18 eps before the final two last Saturday(Already picked Vagn as my man so I watched the 18 with him in mind). Because the earlier eps were deleted from iPlayer people kept asking questions so I would fast forward my DVDs to find the answers for them. For example somebody asked about what exactly the ME said to Lund. So I found the bit and posted his exact words, that sort of thing.

So I've watched episode 1-18 twice.(BBC4 pace & then a marathon) And I've watched eps 19-20 twice(once under the influence of Sp. Brew and then when sober) And then I've watched specific bits a few times .

Ah yes, the dreaded Spec. Brew:D

Wish I could've put them on disc. I recorded them on Sky Player but had to delete them as Mr ILW moaned that the memory was clogged up! Only managed to watch each episode once.

BTW, just watching the last episode on the iplayer, Rie hasn't got particularly large breasts;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I think it's her. I noticed that yesterday. Vagn's face looks as though it's stuck on somebody else's body.:D

My take on Amir is that his dad advised him not to come forward. He knew Vagn was racist and was worried for his son - how Vagn and Theis would react if they found out Amir was about to elope with Nanna.
    Remember the street scene? Amir's dad was still trying to stop him then, when Theis saw them.

Yep that would work. We don't know what happened exactly and I'm uncomfortable making wild guesses about a culture I know next to nothing about. We know Vagn was racist and maybe Theis was too in the past. Theis was a changed man now though. He'd given up the criminal life-just wanted to do the best for his wife and kids.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah yes, the dreaded Spec. Brew:D

Wish I could've put them on disc. I recorded them on Sky Player but had to delete them as Mr ILW moaned that the memory was clogged up! Only managed to watch each episode once.

BTW, just watching the last episode on the iplayer, Rie hasn't got particularly large breasts;)

They'll do for me. I'm not on about plastic beach ball Jordan type monsters. Rie would be very nice on a cold Danish night thank you very much.

I found it amusing. Vagn took Theis away from his family so left them a small puppy. Morten took Rie away from Troels so he got him a couple of bigger puppies. Maybe it's time to stop now-I'm over analysing.
    Forum Member

Think you're right about that RP. We never found out why Amir and his dad were rowing. His dad was obviously worried about reprisals.
    Forum Member
    They'll do for me. I'm not on about plastic beach ball Jordan type monsters. Rie would be very nice on a cold Danish night thank you very much.

I found it amusing. Vagn took Theis away from his family so left them a small puppy. Morten took Rie away from Troels so he got him a couple of bigger puppies. Maybe it's time to stop now-I'm over analysing.

I didn't necessarily mean beach balls.....:)

Yes I think it's time for you to lie down in a dark room BK before you do yourself an injury :D
  • RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep that would work. We don't know what happened exactly and I'm uncomfortable making wild guesses about a culture I know next to nothing about. We know Vagn was racist and maybe Theis was too in the past. Theis was a changed man now though. He'd given up the criminal life-just wanted to do the best for his wife and kids.

I agree. We saw that when he visited Rama in hospital - you could tell he was was truly sorry. Theis was one of my favourite characters and such a brilliant actor.
    Forum Member
    Mette was in the photo with Vagn, I just watched the last episode again.

After initially being a bit disappointed with the ending, having re-watched it, I can see now it wasn't disappointing as I first thought. Vagn knew the game was up, he had nowhere else to go so his only option was to confess to Theis and let him take his revenge. Must have been a tortured soul, to live with killing Nanna, Mette, Leon (and maybe others?) Perhaps he could see himself killing again and he didn't really have much of a life did he? No wife/gf, no kids etc, he was probably living his life through Theis's family, and his obsession with Nanna(?), so his only way out was to goad Theis enough for him to put him out of his misery. End of story. And, as he's dead we don't get every answer, we get to come up with our own theories. Who says everything has to have a conclusion and a solution? By that I mean why do we always need to know 'why'? We got the killer and that's the way this story ends. That's what was great about this series, keeps you guessing to the end and beyond.

Really can't wait for Forbrydelsen II
This discussion has been closed.