Dreamworks Animation films

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
Forum Member
Dreamworks Animation have thought up of more films and they'll be coming out in the next few years! They are:
Madagascar 3
Rise of the Guardians
The Croods
Turbo
Me and my Shadow
Mr Peabody and Sherman
Pig Scrolls
Interworlds
Dinotrux
Gil's All Fright Diner
Good Luck Trolls
Boo U
Truckers
Imaginary Enemies
Trollhunters
Alma
Maintenance
Monkeys of Bollywood
Lidsville
Flawed Dogs
Rumblewilk
The Penguins of Madagascar
Cyberchase
The Grimm Legacy
Captain Underpants
So what do you think? What stands out to you out of all them? What do you think they'll be about? They all sound very different from the previous Dreamworks Animation films. Except from Monkeys of Bollywood, which could have been released before now.

Comments

• pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every time I see or hear anything about Dreamworks Animation I always am reminded of this - http://www.eatliver.com/img/2009/4175.jpg

It is so, so true. I don't think, with the exception of Shrek and possibly Shrek 2, that I have ever enjoyed a Dreamworks animation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For all Dreamworks Animation feature films, I like Madagascar the most. So, I look forward to watching Madagascar 3.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monkeys in Bollywood!?!?!?! Sounds amazing!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    Paddy C wrote: »
    Every time I see or hear anything about Dreamworks Animation I always am reminded of this - http://www.eatliver.com/img/2009/4175.jpg

I always think of that picture as well!

I like Shrek, Shrek 2, Madagascar and the two Kung fu Panda's.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paddy C wrote: »

It is so, so true. I don't think, with the exception of Shrek and possibly Shrek 2, that I have ever enjoyed a Dreamworks animation.

Ditto.
  • Rincewind78Rincewind78 Posts: 2,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had no idea they where bringing Terry Pratchett's Trucker's to the screen!! should be good :)

they don't beat Pixar by any means, but I did enjoy the original Shrek and Over the Fence :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    How to Train Your Dragon 2 is also confirmed. Although thought Dreamwork confirmed last year that their intention was to make 3 Dragon films and six Kung Fu Panda films.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    dcb1986 wrote: »
    How to Train Your Dragon 2 is also confirmed. Although thought Dreamwork confirmed last year that their intention was to make 3 Dragon films and six Kung Fu Panda films.

I'd love another 4 KFP's, I loved the 2nd one and they left it wide open for sequel/s
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    dcb1986 wrote: »

They hadnt confirmed it.
  • AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Dreamworks are a bit of a mixed bag...

Shrek and Shrek 2 are brilliant. Shrek The Third is awful, Shrek Forever After is above awful, but isn't great.

Madagascar was okay, but not brilliant. I watched it once and have had no inclination to go back. I haven't seen the second one, and the third one looks awful.

I recently saw Kung Fu Panda and was shockingly impressed with it. I had been quite uninterested but enjoyed it a great deal. I'll see the second one with high hopes and then see where my opinion lays.

I really, REALLY enjoyed How To Train Your Dragon though, and I hope they take care of it more as a franchise.

The only other one I recall watching previously is Shark Tale, which I thought was awful and unfunny as well.

I've always been up for watching a Dreamworks Animation, but not in the same way I would be about a Pixar offering. :)