Who died in the EE fire?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
Can someone tell me please? I wasn't able to watch the Boxing Day episodes and clearly it was a very well-kept secret as checking on the net is no good!

Comments

• princesstinprincesstin Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone tell me please? I wasn't able to watch the Boxing Day episodes and clearly it was a very well-kept secret as checking on the net is no good!

Just Yusef. Tamwar's clothed back caught on fire though. The firemen put it out but he's badly injured and in hospital, needing skin grafts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yusef Kahn was the only person to die
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yusef died and Tamwar suffered some borns and had to have skin grafting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member

Yusef did..he was a fruit loop :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Thanks. :)
    I read somewhere that Billy died- is that true?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nope, I don't think he even appeared in the Christmas Day/Boxing Day episodes. :)
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, that's false, he wasn't even in the fire.

The fire started, I believe Shirley saw, Ben tried to warn everyone in the B&B (a party was going on), but since the guest were mainly Patrick and friends and Christiaan and friends, nobody believed him, untill Tyler (I think) saw the smoke and got everyone out.

Jay, Shirley and Christian went upstairs, Christian saved Masood and dragged him too the kitchen (heaven knows why).

There was a lot of water damage and the water dripped onto the electrics, situated right next to the dodgy fireworks and booze Patrick was storing there for the Moons, so a huge fire happened, explosions and everything.

By that time, Denise had gone back in, to her room, and Phil followed her, to argue about that USB stick she had. They realized they were trapped (they were there when the first fire had ended.) and found their way out together, Phil calming Denise and once they were out, Shirley had a go, telling Denise Phil saved her life, which wasn't entirely true. Denise went on to give the USB stick to the police anyway. Phil was taken away in an ambulance, after suffering from what appeared to be heartproblems.

Masood, having inhaled a lot of smoke in the first fire was still in the kitchen and got trapped. Yusef was tormenting Zainab about this outside the B&B, causing Zainab to claim Afia was in there. She really wasn't, she was searching for Tamwar, with whom she had fallen out after he found out she knew her dad set his mum on fire all those years ago. Yusef then rushed in and only found Masood, they searched for Afia together.

Tamwar arrived on the scene and was told by others, who watched Yusef run in, that Afia was inside, so he went in there to, to his mother's horror. Masood attempted to get Yusef to try and get out of there, but he wouldn't listen.

Masood got out (can't remember if he was saved yet again, or managed it himself), Yusef went upstairs. He looked through the flames out of the window and saw Afia, outside, safe, screaming and wailing for him (it was absolutely heartbreaking). Then the floor collapsed,causing him to fall through it and die. The fall was the last we have seen of him.

Around the same time, Tamwar got out, but was on fire. The firemen put it out, but he was severly burned.

In short, that's what happened
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, I don't think he even appeared in the Christmas Day/Boxing Day episodes. :)

Yes, he was, he must have been at the table with all of the other Mitchells, as Lola was there too. She was the one Ben told about the envelopes, leading to Shirley realizing he was the stalker.

I can't imagine Lola being there, but not Billy.
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Identity wrote: »
    Yes, he was, he must have been at the table with all of the other Mitchells, as Lola was there too. She was the one Ben told about the envelopes, leading to Shirley realizing he was the stalker.

Billy was there I'm pretty certain.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Identity wrote: »

nattoyaki wrote: »
    Billy was there I'm pretty certain.

Ah yes, thanks.