Holly Valance is FAT!

Comments

• lovingstylelovingstyle Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Holly has made quite a bit of money talking about her weight loss on Strictly so I think that she has brought her weight into public discourse. That is life in the public eye I'm afraid! I thought the article was quite balanced - saying that she had gained weight and asking if people liked her curvier I didnt think it was bitchy at all? Maybe i am too nice!
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocked at the photos of Holly Valance http://bit.ly/HmZMGB I predict a "shocking weight loss" magazine shoot and perhaps DVD deal?

In comparisson to what, you?

If she is happy with the way she looks, good on her, if her partner is also happy with her looks good on him. Who elses business is it that she has put on weight, certainly not mine or yours?

I am guessing you are the picture of true beauty and a fine physique hidden behind a Pseudonym
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    Is she that desperate for money or to stay in the limelight, I thought she was marrying a billionaire?

She isnt desperate for money, she has a long standing relationship with a Billionaire, its just muck raking by the Media, and whipped up by the internet for a reason to berate someone carry a few extra pounds. A s opposed ot the usual stick insect, super spray tanned, plastic fake "ZLEBS"
  • HazelKeelanHazelKeelan Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My God. She is enormous. What a shame; she used to be lovely and sexy.
  • Viscount ByronViscount Byron Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

..She still is, why don't you post a picture of yourself in comparison?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Maybe she's happier with a few extra pounds on.
  • HurlleyHurlley Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good thing her partner doesn't have the same pathetic and disgusting views as some on here and that magazine.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ..She still is, why don't you post a picture of yourself in comparison?

Hahaha nice one :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Enormous?????? Hardly :eek:
  • YULSTARYULSTAR Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

http://www.whosay.com/hollyvalance/photos/151228

Photo taken on 29th March.......yeah she is enormous!:eek:
    whateves
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I keep thinking these photo's of Holly are from last year when there was that big media glare on her, when she put on a few pounds, I don't think these photo's are recent at all.

EDIT: Oh it appears that on further investigation, the photos were taken recently, but on looking at other photos of Holly she looks great. These photos are therefore just a combination of a fashion faux pas and one of these paps taking pictures of someone with a youthful face displaying a double chin because she has pushed her head back, most of us can make ourselves appear to have a double chin.

Stupid Daily Mail again, pay no heed to it, it's nonsense.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Still wish I looked as hot as her lol
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    She's put on a few pounds which I'm sure she can lose fairly easily if she wants.

She looked gorgeous on Strictly Come Dancing last year.

She's young it's easy to lose the pounds when you're young. Harder when you're older!
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weight can fluctuate. Even if she has put on a few pounds, it isn't the fast track to obesity.

For most people who are younger it's easily to cut back for a while and drop any excess pounds.

It really is a bit of a bore to pick fault with a woman who looks to be perfectly healthy and 'normal', especially when there is always a furore about size zero models and young girls getting into extreme dieting. No wonder with nonsense like this being published. :yawn:
  • lovely_ladylovely_lady Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    she's a large lass these days
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cramps wrote: »
    Maybe she's happier with a few extra pounds on.

No, she definitely isn't. She would rather be slim and sexy.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viridiana wrote: »
    How exactly do men got to the conclusion that women do all of that for them?:confused: That's not just misogynistic, but also incredibly conceited. What about woman's style being designed to appeal to themselves? Is that such a revolutionary concept?
    I'm a woman, and like "miniskirts, push-up bras, high heels, make-up" and i never, ever dressed with the intention to please a man. Do you actually think women would not take care of how they look if there were no man around?
    It's actually very funny that are men walking around believing that everytime a woman wears high heels or make-up they are doing it for them. Oh the deluded sods.:D

You clearly don't know much about evolution.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    since finishing Strictly its not surprising the weight has gone up im sure it does for most contestants, she looks happy and curvy whats wrong with that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camino wrote: »
    since finishing Strictly its not surprising the weight has gone up im sure it does for most contestants, she looks happy and curvy whats wrong with that?

Who said there was anything wrong? It's simply that she would look better happy and slim. So it's a shame.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fat or not I personally wouldn't feel comfortable being that size.

There is just the tiniest hint of "I'm really slim, so eat dirt you tubbos" in this kind of post. She seems perfectly healthy and happy, looks better not in the short sweater and tight white trousers but is in any case clearly no fatter than a top shop size 14, which is really not a cause for any concern to anyone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is just the tiniest hint of "I'm really slim, so eat dirt you tubbos" in this kind of post. She seems perfectly healthy and happy, looks better not in the short sweater and tight white trousers but is in any case clearly no fatter than a top shop size 14, which is really not a cause for any concern to anyone.

I'm really slim, so eat dirt (not too much obviously) you tubbos.

Feel better?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    well i expect a fitness dvd out at xmas, and she be the slim as ever by then ;) too many doughnuts..maybe she can phone Britney and gets some tips to lose weight :p
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocked at the photos of Holly Valance http://bit.ly/HmZMGB I predict a "shocking weight loss" magazine shoot and perhaps DVD deal?

She's also marrying a billionaire.

I'd allow myself a couple of extra burgers as well, to be honest ;)

That article is mean.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Tulip19 wrote: »
    She's also marrying a billionaire.

I'd allow myself a couple of extra burgers as well, to be honest ;)

That article is mean.

But what if he dumps her for a newer model?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh, she does look big in that picture where she's in white. It could be a bad angle or just a bad picture and we'll see another photo next week where she looks fine. It does look as though she isn't someone who is naturally slim though and struggles with her weight. Not that she's huge but maybe she used to keep herself at a size that wasn't natural for her.