The Big Reunion - ITV2 next Thursday

Comments

• Ed SizzersEd Sizzers Posts: 2,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What, more bloody 5 next week? Exactly why are they getting so much more attention?!?
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5ive are getting a hell of a lot of airtime!
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ed Sizzers wrote: »
    What, more bloody 5 next week? Exactly why are they getting so much more attention?!?

Probably because they're the most interesting of the lot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    String9 wrote: »
    Probably because they're the most interesting of the lot.
    They are? :confused: On account that one of 'em didn't come back? Or some of them can't talk properly?
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keviness wrote: »
    5ive are getting a hell of a lot of airtime!
    They keep stressing about the last one not appearing so much, it wouldn't surprise me if they waved enough money to persuade him in the end to do it. :D:D
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myss wrote: »
    They keep stressing about the last one not appearing so much, it wouldn't surprise me if they waved enough money to persuade him in the end to do it. :D:D

hahaha true!

I just think it's a bit unfair on the other bands!
  • andys cornerandys corner Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hated this sort of music but love this, maybe for series 2 they could have girl thing- the band jody Albert was in
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Blue were in this reunion show since they are back together it would be perfect for them. And plus I'd love to hear their story.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    I wish Blue were in this reunion show since they are back together it would be perfect for them. And plus I'd love to hear their story.

technically they are already back together though, they just put an album out in Germany
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    It wouldn't be a reunion if they've already reunioned... reunited! :p
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My god 911 were shit. Apart from "Bodyshakin" most of their singles were bad covers of 70's songs.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ed Sizzers wrote: »
    It wouldn't be a reunion if they've already reunioned... reunited! :p

Yeah I guess so they only released their album in Germany though they haven't really made a comeback in the UK yet.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lee was so sweet. I'm glad he's as nice as I always thought he was.

Can't wait to hear about B*Witched. I was obsessed with them when I was 10!!
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Spike from 911 was fug ugly wasn't he?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    Spike from 911 was fug ugly wasn't he?!

They all were.
  • kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't remember 911 either although I remember all of the other bands from this programme, especially Atomic Kitten and Liberty X.

Maybe I was too old by the time 911 came out?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Gasping for more Liberty X. You will need to go along way to find a finer bit of totty than Jessica Taylor.

Top show, just a bit worried that we are in for too much 5ive and Katona. I can't be doing with it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    'One true voice' could take part in series 2.:(

Hmmm, do we wanna bore the audience ;). Hear'say coulda been an interesting one. Shame Sclub turned this down tho, that wouldd have been good with the 'drugs' scandal for the boys and Hannah and Paul's realtionship.

Lee Brennan had a tough childhood, I always loved him in 911.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't remember 911 either although I remember all of the other bands from this programme, especially Atomic Kitten and Liberty X.

Maybe I was too old by the time 911 came out?

911 were from the late 90's. Though they were never really that big from my memory and I only really remember Bodyshakin and a cover they did of a "More than a Woman".

The Honezy were even less popular, I don't know why either of these two groups have been featured to be honest. Would have been better going for Hear'Say or S Club.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Do we know who the replacement for Jay in 5ive is yet? Is it Paul S Club?
  • kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    911 were from the late 90's. Though they were never really that big from my memory and I only really remember Bodyshakin and a cover they did of a "More than a Woman".

The Honezy were even less popular, I don't know why either of these two groups have been featured to be honest. Would have been better going for Hear'Say or S Club.

By the late 90s I had moved onto bands like Blur, Oasis and Pulp and wasn't into stuff like that. I must have been too old.
  • EESuperFanEESuperFan Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, do we wanna bore the audience ;). Hear'say coulda been an interesting one. Shame Sclub turned this down tho, that wouldd have been good with the 'drugs' scandal for the boys and Hannah and Paul's realtionship.

I would have loved S Club on this. they were my favorite childhood band.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did S Club turn it down?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did S Club turn it down?

Apparently so. Think Hear'say were asked as well.
    Another one - allStars, only one we seem to hear from now is Ashley Taylor Dawson. Sande married Dominic Wood, another was in that C5 soap and no idea about the rest. Tho I think Sam was working in a bar?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently so. Think Hear'say were asked as well.
    Another one - allStars, only one we seem to hear from now is Ashley Taylor Dawson. Sande married Dominic Wood, another was in that C5 soap and no idea about the rest. Tho I think Sam was working in a bar?
    Spooky. Dave were showing an old episode on 'Not Going Out' the other day, where Tim is dating a librarian who turns out to be a lapdancer... I knew I'd seen her somewhere before and IMDB'd her. Turns out it was Thaila Zucchi.

She's been doing other stuff here and there, including being the Bunny Boiler on Channel Four's Balls of Steel.