Anthea Turner throws out Grant Bover over affair !!!

Comments

• FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    After reading through this thread, it is quite amazing how a woman is always the one getting the blame for affairs and marriages breaking down. So this Anthea Turner wrecked a fully functioning, happy marriage all by herself, when she stole her now husband from his ex-wife, and at the same time she destroyed her own similarly happy marriage. Her ex is an idiot for staying friends with her, well, she did alone wreck their happy marriage. When her now husband cheats on her, she deserves it, it is karma and all that, and when she forgives him, and takes responsibility of her own part in their now marriage for not being happy and functioning, which according to her led her husband to cheat, she is betraying the whole concept of feminism.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'd rather shag Peter Powell than Grant Bovey, really Anthea has taken ownership of the booby prize.
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was she working hard when she was going on with Bruno Brookes and having an affair with Peter Powell? I have never liked the women.
  • lyndalahugheslyndalahughes Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    occy wrote: »
    Was she working hard when she was going on with Bruno Brookes and having an affair with Peter Powell? I have never liked the women.

I hate to use the line but...once a cheater, always a cheater (and that includes her husband).

I'd never cheat, I'd just call it a day and have a clear concious.
    Forum Member
    After reading through this thread, it is quite amazing how a woman is always the one getting the blame for affairs and marriages breaking down. So this Anthea Turner wrecked a fully functioning, happy marriage all by herself, when she stole her now husband from his ex-wife, and at the same time she destroyed her own similarly happy marriage. Her ex is an idiot for staying friends with her, well, she did alone wreck their happy marriage. When her now husband cheats on her, she deserves it, it is karma and all that, and when she forgives him, and takes responsibility of her own part in their now marriage for not being happy and functioning, which according to her led her husband to cheat, she is betraying the whole concept of feminism.

BIB - read this, she blames HERSELF

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4845981/Anthea-Turner-shock-Blame-me-for-hubby-cheating-I-worked-away-too-much.html
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/anthea-turner-blames-herself-husband-1769443

Why is this pariah still raking it in for this type of "exclusive"?? :confused: (and her latest appearance on DOI) I expect it has something to do with the clout of her ex-husband and his best mate Russ Lindsay...

Pity she doesn't also take responsibility for her husbands errant 'financial affairs'..... how about using the money she's made from whoring out her private life and payback some of those also in need of counselling because he cheated on them??
    Forum Member

I know, but still it isn't enough for people here. She is being called an idiot for actually taking and carrying her own responsibility in her own marriage.
  • SadeyedSadeyed Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, but still it isn't enough for people here. She is being called an idiot for actually taking and carrying her own responsibility in her own marriage.

Is this said tongue in cheek?

He gets them totally in the sh*t financially. She tries to get them out of it by taking on any work she can. While she is working he cheats on her.

But it's her responsibility?

Anyone got a tailgate she can sit on cause she needs another good knock on the head!
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't believe anyone's called her an idiot, just said she's got an attitude which puts feminism back to its pre-war days.

And she does.
    It takes two to make a marriage and two to break it, she's silly if she thinks she's the only person to blame. Bovey's a very dodgy dealer who's had numerous businesses go to the wall, and yet to keep him in the style to which he's become accustomed, she took work abroad. She'd have done better to tell him to get up off his ar*e and get a job as well.

A proper one that doesn't involve fleecing the life out of 'little people'.
    Forum Member
    Sadeyed wrote: »

He gets them totally in the sh*t financially. She tries to get them out of it by taking on any work she can. While she is working he cheats on her.

Anyone got a tailgate she can sit on cause she needs another good knock on the head!

But she should have been home more to entertain him, he HAD TO cheat because she was away so much. :rolleyes:
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe anyone's called her an idiot, just said she's got an attitude which puts feminism back to its pre-war days.

And she does.
    It takes two to make a marriage and two to break it, she's silly if she thinks she's the only person to blame. Bovey's a very dodgy dealer who's had numerous businesses go to the wall, and yet to keep him in the style to which he's become accustomed, she took work abroad. She'd have done better to tell him to get up off his ar*e and get a job as well.

A proper one that doesn't involve fleecing the life out of 'little people'.

IMO the above is absolutely spot on.

I didn't think Anthea Turner could irritate me any more than she already does, but today she's REALLY boiled my pi$$. :mad:
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I dont know why all of you do not understand her, she has seen the film Stepford Wives and has patterned it into her own frilly little life.

She went to work and left her poor (in more ways than one) husband. She does cleaning on the TV to show she doesnt need a cleaner for her mansion which she bought for him as he lost all his dosh, he consumes all her waking moments, skating, cleaning, presenting to bring him enough money to enjoy all his creature comforts so her wont go out and bonk the nearest dim wit.

She confesses it all to the newspapers, to bring in more money to pay off his debts and make her life worthwhile and loses a lot of weight in the meantime to keep her figure pristine for his bedtime playmate.

What next for Anthea, could she, would she, dare to find a spot on TOWIE or Jezza Kyle for her next outpouring of sweet nothings.

Watch this space.
  • tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good on her! If he's cheating, then he's only got himself to blame!

I enjoyed watching her make the famous Tracy Island in 1993, on Blue Peter. If you skip to 02:30 then the clip starts properly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auiP1YdelEo

Also I remember, she used to present the National Lottery in 1996.

This is a clip of her on the Lottery show. If you skip to 03:32, then you will see her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGs51Sx-k3w
  • snowy ghostsnowy ghost Posts: 40,083
    Forum Member
    I liked her way of folding towels
  • tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, I remember that. I vaguely remember it was around 2006 on BBC3. That cleaning programme she had, teaching members of the public how to clean their houses properly.

Why we needed that, when we already had Kim Woodburn and Aggie McKenzie on Channel 4, i don't know. I think the BBC thought they needed something on one of their channels.
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes me too, I always fold them a la Turner:o
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I still use her inside out duvet trick.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rofl :D
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I dont know why all of you do not understand her, she has seen the film Stepford Wives and has patterned it into her own frilly little life.

She went to work and left her poor (in more ways than one) husband. She does cleaning on the TV to show she doesnt need a cleaner for her mansion which she bought for him as he lost all his dosh, he consumes all her waking moments, skating, cleaning, presenting to bring him enough money to enjoy all his creature comforts so her wont go out and bonk the nearest dim wit.

She confesses it all to the newspapers, to bring in more money to pay off his debts and make her life worthwhile and loses a lot of weight in the meantime to keep her figure pristine for his bedtime playmate...

:D..It all makes sense the way you put it, gilliedew :cool:
    Forum Member
    Sadeyed wrote: »

Haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEfYGxPTflw
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too :o
    Forum Member
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    Me too :o

It was never hers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    :) Me too and I still fold my T-Shirts the way she showed us, it's apparently the Japanese way.
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    i recall way back in 2001 when she took part of the first celebrity big brother in aid of comic relife she was evicted and he met her as she left the house he was waring an awful jacket i guess the state of their marridge is now as awful as the jacket lol
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

She got that after watching room attendants on the Generation Game.

Not hers at all.