After two weeks, my ear just unblocked

Comments

• DallyDally Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    I am wiggling my toeses with delight at this thread.
  • CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    Keiō Line wrote: »
    In Manchester they call people "duck", as in "are you alight me duck". The medical definition of a human is "not a duck", but Manchester people say it anyway, and no one picks them up because its just an expression, just like noses.

Nah thay dunna, that's a saying from my neck o' the woods - Stoke-on-Trent.
  • howardlhowardl Posts: 5,120
    Forum Member
    What stupid thread, A human has a nose with two nostrils
    or if you snort coke you end up with one nostril.
    and it a pair of scissors, you don't ask for a scissor,
    christ has the school hols started already?
  • Keiō LineKeiō Line Posts: 12,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surprisingly the ear has not blocked itself and I seem to be free of it now.
    Thanks to all those who PMd me their support. I wish I was someone who could just brush of criticism, but I can't and I do take it all to heart, so it means a lot when people send messages of encouragement and understanding.

Rest assured I will not be intimidated by those people, they have been trying for many many years to drive me off DS and I am still here despite the "best" efforts of the sneerer's.
  • PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    Surprisingly the ear has not blocked itself and I seem to be free of it now.
    Thanks to all those who PMd me their support. I wish I was someone who could just brush of criticism, but I can't and I do take it all to heart, so it means a lot when people send messages of encouragement and understanding.

Rest assured I will not be intimidated by those people, they have been trying for many many years to drive me off DS and I am still here despite the "best" efforts of the sneerer's.

Oh dont be so dramatic !!:)
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No-one pm'd their support.

NOT ONR SINGLE PERSON.
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croctacus wrote: »

NOT ONR SINGLE PERSON.

^this^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Perhaps it's a North/South thing.

It's not a "thing" at all.

No one says "I am blowing my right nose".

If you have more than one nose then I suggest you take a day off from your teleporting cat declawing sanctuary and go and see a doctor. :eek:
    Forum Member

NOT ONR SINGLE PERSON.

Agreed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

NOT ONR SINGLE PERSON.

You are now on ignore.
    Forum Member
    You are now on ignore.

Judging by the number of times you have told posters they are now on ignore, just how big is your ignore list?. It must be around ten pages by now I should think. :D
  • ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol. OP's threads are the funniest ever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one says "I am blowing my right nose".
    It's all ready been established that some do, and some don't.
    I'm not going over old ground with you. The point of his thread is my ear is unblocked. If you don't like that then tough:mad:!!!
    Forum Member
    I'm not going over old ground with you. The point of his thread is my ear is unblocked. If you don't like that then tough:mad:!!!

I "unblock my tubes" most evenings, but I don't feel the need to rush on to DS and post a thread about it seeking attention. :D
    Forum Member

Who are the "some " that do ? You and one other poster it seems ?
    Sorry I take that back , you and no other poster it seems to be as I cant find a single post that agreed they had two noses .In fact the first post that suddenly established that "some " agreed was by your own good self , with no evidence at all .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nobody has established any such thing. You've failed to provide one single shred of evidence that anyone other than your wonderfully bonkers self refers to blowing their noses, either left or right. Show us some evidence. Find someone who agrees with you. Post a link to an example of the phrase in use, or post a link to a definition showing usage in the plural. Do that and someone might make an attempt to believe you.
    Forum Member
    Elanor wrote: »
    Nobody has established any such thing. You've failed to provide one single shred of evidence that anyone other than your wonderfully bonkers self refers to blowing their noses, either left or right. Show us some evidence. Find someone who agrees with you. Post a link to an example of the phrase in use, or post a link to a definition showing usage in the plural. Do that and someone might make an attempt to believe you.

That's debatable.
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got a permanent problem with one nostril and my sinuses, It's inherited from my dads family,
    They've had operations to correct it, My GP wont put me forward for it thus I am slightly deaf in my left ear and have a popped ear all the time. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's debatable.

Yeah but I'm dead nice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    howardl wrote: »
    What stupid thread, A human has a nose with two nostrils
    or if you snort coke you end up with one nostril.
    ,,.,,,and so after four pages the first sign of cracks appear as the backtracking begins.
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ,,.,,,and so after four pages the first sign of cracks appear as the backtracking begins.

There was no back tracking there.
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Some do?

Name one apart from you.
    Forum Member

Ehhh , where was the back tracking exactly ? One nose , two nostrils as has been said over and over again
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My ears got blocked on Saturday. The last time i had them syringed was in 2005 and the nurse told me to put olive oil in the ears on 1st of every month and that has worked until Saturday. For the last three days everything sounds tinny.
  • Tess-gTess-g Posts: 29,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    My ears got blocked on Saturday. The last time i had them syringed was in 2005 and the nurse told me to put olive oil in the ears on 1st of every month and that has worked until Saturday. For the last three days everything sounds tinny.
    I'm really sorry for you and I hope it clears soon but answer the burning question....how many noses have you got? :D