Girl glassed in face after spurning man in nightclub

2»

Comments

• Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen lots of glassing in my time, very very messy. It's usually been woman on woman though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Awful. Really hope they find the scumbag.

Don't know why people are correcting the 'glassed' part of the thread. Whatever the 'technical' term, he struck her with a glass bottle.

Thank you, I don't know why people are being so pedantic. Whether she was glassed or bottled, it was a despicable act either way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This sort of thing always makes me glad I'm a stay-at-home type. Seems like there is always a really nasty, sick story of someone getting glassed, bottled, having acid thrown at them, etc doing the rounds these days.
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Working in a Night Club certainly opens your eyes to the horrors people can inflict on one another
  • MidnightFalconMidnightFalcon Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't go that far but a long prison sentence definetly.

I hadn't considered that but now that you mention it I can see an argument that a "psyco c**t, steer well clear" tattoo prominently displayed on the forehead of some of our (shall we say) less civilised members of society could be viewed as a public service....
  • scrillascrilla Posts: 2,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since nightclubs have doormen/ security staff it seems bizarre that he is being sought.

He poured champagne over her first before he went on to smash her in the head with the bottle and obviously managed to make off from the scene. Did everyone just stare gormlessly as he walked out? Someone should have wrapped a chair around him.
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    ^^Not as easy as that, I worked in a nightclub with nearly 3,000 people in on a good night. Plus the security won't be at the scene as it happens, they will be on the doors, walking around etc. It could take several minutes for the security to actually reach the attack, then several more minutes to either get CCTV if there is any, or eye witness description, by then the persons walked out of the club.

And it usually happens very fast, before anyone notices what's going down.