Options

Nightmare strictly celebs of the future!

Comments

• Options
    lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must admit I have never heard of many of the names listed!

But you have be careful writing people off on their reputation - usually because of coverage in the tabloids. Some nasty things were said about Abbey Clancy before the start but I think she has won most people over to liking her. Similar has happened for others this and previous years.
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »
    Must admit I have never heard of many of the names listed!

But you have be careful writing people off on their reputation - usually because of coverage in the tabloids. Some nasty things were said about Abbey Clancy before the start but I think she has won most people over to liking her. Similar has happened for others this and previous years.

BIB I didn't even pre-judge her prior to the serie. She certainly has won me over; I think that she is a lovely person :) and a great dancer :)

-Chelsee Healey turned out to be one of my favorites Strictly contestants ever :) and I didnt expected to like her so much before SCD.
  • Options
    ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim Lovejoy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stan Collymore
    The other woman from Dragons Den Hilary whatever

I would like to see a gay woman getting the chance on strictly BUT all the notable ones I can think off would be embarrassing and not in a good way:o
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cantos wrote: »
    Katy Hopkins would have to dance with Anton as the other male dancers have tattoos and therefore underachievers in her book.

I don't think all of them do ;) but I can imagine those that don't rushing out to get one if she was ever rumoured. :p
  • Options
    DeltaBluesDeltaBlues Posts: 4,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janet Street-Porter. She drove me up the wall on Celebrity Masterchef. She'd make Widdy and Vanessa look like shy, retiring wallflowers.
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    DerChef wrote: »
    I would like to see a gay woman getting the chance on strictly BUT all the notable ones I can think off would be embarrassing and not in a good way:o

Sue Perkins would be fun
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    Sue Perkins would be fun

Yes well she would be the obvious one that springs to mind. BUT Imagine her doing a Rumba with Aljaz , yes get a good mental picture of that ;)
  • Options
    jeff_vaderjeff_vader Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    Sue Perkins would be fun
    Yes well she would be the obvious one that springs to mind. BUT Imagine her doing a Rumba with Aljaz , yes get a good mental picture of that ;)

I agree she'd be great to see :). And Mel too. But I said elsewhere on forum it would be unique primetime tv if Sue was paired with one of the females :D (assuming she and they were happy with that. After all, she already has/had a TV 'hubbie' in Giles Coren, so doesn't really need another one).
  • Options
    cosmic.68cosmic.68 Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Stephen Hawking.
  • Options
    Tennis-dancerTennis-dancer Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    Agree
    Peter Andre
    Kerry Katona
    Alex Reid
    Louis Spence

Louis Spence:eek:imagine the shrieking then... Oh and the brickbats he'd have thrown at him for being a ringah:eek:
  • Options
    Tennis-dancerTennis-dancer Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Bbbbb.rucie(see makes me stammer with fear)
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eamonn Holmes
    Richard Madeley
    Gregg Wallace
    Shane Richie
    Carole Malone
    Anthony Cotton
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 379
    Forum Member
    Ruby Wax
  • Options
    TiggywinkTiggywink Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any of the Loose Women
  • Options
    *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with most of the names mentioned particularly Gregg Wallace! I think he's probably my biggest nightmare signing!

Any 'reality tv' so called 'celebrity' especially those who plant stories in the media that they've been asked to do strictly - I'm looking at you Mark Wright!

Also would it be too much to ask that we don't have anymore WAGS on strictly? I guess it probably is :( And before anyone goes on about how great they think this years WAG signing is - I'm not enamoured by her as some people are!
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the "any of the Loose Women" suggestions.

Denise Welch - Oh God no!

Colleen Nolan - Shoot me now.

If you've ever appeared on the panel on that show, you should be fitted with a device that sets off alarms and the sprinkler system as soon as you walk through the doors of the Elstree studios.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Sam Fox
    Ricky Gervais
    Any politician
    Amanda Holden - she would be enough for me to stop watching
  • Options
    *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angela F wrote: »
    Jonathan Ross
    Keith Chegwin

I agree with Jonathan Ross, I think his ego would be too large for the show but luckily I don't think he'd want or need to do it.

Keith Chegwin though I think would be great on strictly. Unfortunately I don't think it's very likely he'll get asked now because he's already done DOI this year, I thought he came across really well on that - a very nice personality and he really gave it his all despite having suffered an injury the previous year. He struck up a really lovely partnership with his pro skating partner - judging from that he's a good mover for his age too.
  • Options
    FoxyRoxiFoxyRoxi Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stan Collymore
    The other woman from Dragons Den Hilary whatever

How about Sue Perkins from bake off !! she would be a hoot :D
  • Options
    Auds77Auds77 Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Walliams. He's guaranteed to get me reaching for the remote.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any TOWIE cretin
    Katie Price and any of the exes
    Likewise Kerry Katona
    Ditto Chantelle Houghton
    Joe Swash
    Jodie Marsh
  • Options
    KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    Louis Spence
    You think even this show would think they could get away with casting a professional dancer as a celeb dancer?
  • Options
    KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Rylan Clark
    Christopher Maloney
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Pippa Middleton