The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 53)

Comments

• katieknolweskatieknolwes Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone should ask Samantha if she thinks it number one material and whether it will put leona back on top
  • GreekFanGreekFan Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    Really, what's Leona's best critically acclaimed song? I am reading random reviews and I am guessing Happy or Run (?)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know if this means anything but Leona has recently followed Olly Murs and James Arthur on twitter, a collab with one of there 2 might get some new fans or regain old ones
  • GreekFanGreekFan Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    I dont know if this means anything but Leona has recently followed Olly Murs and James Arthur on twitter, a collab with one of there 2 might get some new fans or regain old ones

Naaah it wouldn't work! Especially with Olly! Leona needs to duet with James Morrison or Bruno Mars

PS: Imagine a Leona Lewis feat Bruno Mars - Amazing Christmas Song... SMASHHHHH :eek:
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She will have followed James because of the tweet of support she gave him (should say label gave him) and Olly will no doubt just be a random follow.

I really wouldn't want a duet with James though, don't like him at all anymore unfortunately. As for Olly, I just don't think their voices would go.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    She will have followed James because of the tweet of support she gave him (should say label gave him) and Olly will no doubt just be a random follow.

I really wouldn't want a duet with James though, don't like him at all anymore unfortunately. As for Olly, I just don't think their voices would go.

True, but it is good publicity and a way to get out there
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    Are you sure, I just looked through her followers and don't see Leona.

Yeah when I click on her profile it says Leona is following her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Have News! :D Great news, great great news (I think :o )

I'll post it later because I have class now
  • Eliott1301Eliott1301 Posts: 2,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »

:cry: you meanie! Aha
  • alanlamnamalanlamnam Posts: 686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is it about the Hong Kong gig? It's already 4pm now here in Hong Kong. Is she going to perform tonight? I'm so determined to see her this time. :cool::cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay so.. bad and good news

She's performing a new song along with 2 old songs and one cover. (maybe he meant cover like Oh Holy Night?)

but it's for a corporate gig.. This doesn't mean we won't get any footage though, remember the crazy Outta My Head note peformance?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's performing a new song along with 2 old songs and one cover. (maybe he meant cover like Oh Holy Night?)

but it's for a corporate gig.. This doesn't mean we won't get any footage though, remember the crazy Outta My Head note peformance?

What's a corporate gig? Does that mean that i have no chance to get there? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alanlamnam wrote: »
    What's a corporate gig? Does that mean that i have no chance to get there? :eek:

I doubt it :/ not sure if it's private though? Maybe someone else can explain
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hope we do get to see it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate this feeling that Leona is right here in Hong Kong but I have no idea where to find her. :cry:
  • LeonagwenLeonagwen Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god im excited.2 old songs,a cover,and a new song.Could the new song be the lead single?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leonagwen wrote: »
    Oh my god im excited.2 old songs,a cover,and a new song.Could the new song be the lead single?

I dont think it would be the lead single, I think she will let the uk know first
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leona performed Glassheart, an 'new song' and one of the best from the album, last time! Maybe she has this special love for Hong Kong! I'm begging for any information about the performance. :cry: I promise to take loads of videos for you and won't let her go until i find out everything about the album. :cool::cool: JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE SHE IS! PLEASE!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alanlamnam wrote: »
    Leona performed Glassheart, an 'new song' and one of the best from the album, last time! Maybe she has this special love for Hong Kong! I'm begging for any information about the performance. :cry: I promise to take loads of videos for you and won't let her go until i find out everything about the album. :cool::cool: JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE SHE IS! PLEASE!

I have no idea where it is :p He said "Catch you soon!" so maybe he'll tell me later where it is.
  • LeonagwenLeonagwen Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think it would be the lead single, I think she will let the uk know first

Maybe she will perform something from the christmas album or the movie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no idea where it is :p He said "Catch you soon!" so maybe he'll tell me later where it is.

I'm praying that he will! :D
  • soulmusicsoulmusic Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just going away for 5 days, there are a couple of tweets in the last few minutes about Leona performing for British Airways on a wing of a plane, literally just going out the door, perhaps someone can post these if they are correct.
This discussion has been closed.