Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a question here but does anyone miss Peter's show since it aint been on with im a celeb being in his spot right now
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    So now whose is "suffering";

PA cos he looks like he don't want the baby or young woman, or his height?

Emily cos PA not looks that interesting in her?

The show cos it's scrap the barrels?
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/28/bill-bailey-qualmpeddler-clip_n_4355641.html

Love Bill Bailey. Talented, successful, clever and funny.

Also, not orange.

Silly, hair, but you can't have everything!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bill Bailey a man intelligent enough to perform as a clown without the need to promote stupidity as some form of appealing cutesy talent as PA and the rest of these soulless fame hungry reality numbnuts do :rolleyes:
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Bill Bailey a man intelligent enough to perform as a clown without the need to promote stupidity as some form of appealing cutesy talent as PA and the rest of these soulless fame hungry reality numbnuts do :rolleyes:

So good Cym.
    Your style is great.:D
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    It is quite something that to get to know everything about what PA is doing, I only have to look on this thread, he may not be liked by a few on here but they certainly keep up with his latest successes, so thanks guys.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Pete, chasing a chicken is definitey "going out on a high"::rolleyes:

One has to decide if chicken chasing was staged or he and the crew came across a loose chicken. If it staged, who on earth is planning this. I think we can come up with some other ideas for Pete

Is Emily clutching her stomach staged too or just a chance Kodak moment.

Thankfully the kids have a day off and are not chasing the chicken.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Yes Pete, chasing a chicken is definitey "going out on a high"::rolleyes:

One has to decide if chicken chasing was staged or he and the crew came across a loose chicken. If it staged, who on earth is planning this. I think we can come up with some other ideas for Pete

Is Emily clutching her stomach staged too or just a chance Kodak moment.

Thankfully the kids have a day off and are not chasing the chicken.

I'd say definitely staged Bunny, in a rather feeble attempt at some comedy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/28/bill-bailey-qualmpeddler-clip_n_4355641.html

Love Bill Bailey. Talented, successful, clever and funny.

Also, not orange.

Silly, hair, but you can't have everything!

I so enjoy seeing intelligent people point out what a buffoon Andre is.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say definitely staged Bunny, in a rather feeble attempt at some comedy.

Yep. But apparently it's one of his successes, despite not meeting the 600 people were there rule - who'd have thunk it? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Yep. But apparently it's one of his successes, despite not meeting the 600 people were there rule - who'd have thunk it? :confused:

What! The 600 people went AWOL?:mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    600 people are 600 people, it has seemed to cause some consternation that 600 people wanted to meet him.

Good luck to him, is what I say and if he brightened those600 people's day, it would be churlish to wish anything less for them all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What! The 600 people went AWOL?:mad::mad:

Indeed. I think they found something else more interesting to do like visit an old abandoned hospital http://www.ilovechile.cl/2013/10/02/600-people-visited-ochagava-hospital-goodbye/93261
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

One chicken, 3 camera men, a couple of CANbots (I'm assuming) and one Emily do not add up to 600 people. They add up to minus 593 people or 594 if you omit the chicken. It is therefore not a good thing. Or a success. Fail for Cheesus.

Them's the rules.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed. I think they found something else more interesting to do like visit an old abandoned hospital http://www.ilovechile.cl/2013/10/02/600-people-visited-ochagava-hospital-goodbye/93261

Or, they were too busy suffering from nausea, vomiting and headaches after a meteor strike to be rendered nauseous by PA and his "hilarious" chicken chasing.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/600-sick-in-peru-after-meteorite-crashes-1.645607
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or, they were too busy suffering from nausea, vomiting and headaches after a meteor strike to be rendered nauseous by PA and his "hilarious" chicken chasing.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/600-sick-in-peru-after-meteorite-crashes-1.645607

Maybe it wasn't a meteorite, it was Petes ego crashing down to earth
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Visiting an old abandoned hospital, suffering from headache & vomiting, must be more appealing than queuing to see tango man, a kiss from PA would cause vomiting, why endure 2 traumas if really only have to do one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry if you find it hard to understand that he appeals to a lot of people. Even if a few on here don't like him.

He makes people happy and they do not agree with the views on here,
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Sorry if you find it hard to understand that he appeals to a lot of people. Even if a few on here don't like him.

He makes people happy and they do not agree with the views on here

So what? Why should I care if PA's fanbase don't agree with me?
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Peter's last reality series is going out with him chasing a chicken seriously?
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I care is that his reality series is really over :) praise be that our suffering is over :D

The real question is what next for Pete? Is he again going to be focusing on his music career? I'm going to lay my bets that when he is not signed up for another season of 60 minutes he will return for another bout of his reality series.... the format being on what a great dad he is to emily & his baby ..... jog on :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Peter's last reality series is going out with him chasing a chicken seriously?

I suppose it's better than choking his chicken ;)
  • Options
    LucyconLucycon Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    I suppose it's better than choking his chicken ;)

Well, now he's on 60 Minute Makeover, he might be yanking his plank.......;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucycon wrote: »
    Well, now he's on 60 Minute Makeover, he might be yanking his plank.......;)

Not sure he'd need 60 minutes :o
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    So what? Why should I care if PA's fanbase don't agree with me?

Some fm's miss the point that others can disagree with them. Ignore it. It is usually baiting.

Besides, there are many more millions of people who do not buy into his particular brand of fakery, who have the taste not to buy his tat, his music, his stink and into his shite.

So, either way, we win. :D
This discussion has been closed.